Testosterone level test Results

BBDF

BBDF

Awards
I didnt know where to put this, so I apologize if its out of place or off topic.

Anyways, I just got my test results back and the results came in at total T: 470ng/dl, (Free Test was not shown) . I am 21 years old 6,1 and 205lbs. Im concerned that while this is in the "normal range" its still pretty low given my age, I lift heavy(currently on WS4SB) and eat pretty well. With these numbers should I follow up with my doctor, and get a retest?

Some extra info: The day I got the blood work done I had a big meal right before hand and was feeling a little sluggish, not sure if this makes a difference.

Thanks for The help

lboston

lboston

Awards
I didnt know where to put this, so I apologize if its out of place or off topic.

Anyways, I just got my test results back and the results came in at total T: 470ng/dl, (Free Test was not shown) . I am 21 years old 6,1 and 205lbs. Im concerned that while this is in the "normal range" its still pretty low given my age, I lift heavy(currently on WS4SB) and eat pretty well. With these numbers should I follow up with my doctor, and get a retest?

Some extra info: The day I got the blood work done I had a big meal right before hand and was feeling a little sluggish, not sure if this makes a difference.

Thanks for The help
Post this is the "male anti-aging" section. You'll get a lot of responses there.

2610jimbuck

Awards

Thanks for The help
Its funny that you posted this here as well as the nutrition forum of bodybuilding dot com