Gyno symptoms while on Beastdrol

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm 1 week into a beastdrol cycle and feel like I am starting to have some gyno symptoms. Nipples are sensitive and puffy and appear to have grown a bit. I don't know if this is an increase in fat as I have gained some weight while on Beastdrol or is it actual gyno? I thought that beastdrol wasn't supposed to aromatize and doesn't cause gyno? Anyway I have some forma-stanozol on hand and was wondering whether it's a good idea to start using this product alongside the beastdrol for the rest of the cycle. and if I do will it hinder gains at all?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Simply having puffy nipples is not gyno. If you get a physical ball that you can squeeze under the nipple and it is a little tender then you can get worried.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agreed! any flux in your hormones can cause puffy nips. Eric P from primordial wrote a great article on gyno, search for it on the PP web site...some great info in there.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Hey everyone, I'm 1 week into a beastdrol cycle and feel like I am starting to have some gyno symptoms. Nipples are sensitive and puffy and appear to have grown a bit. I don't know if this is an increase in fat as I have gained some weight while on Beastdrol or is it actual gyno? I thought that beastdrol wasn't supposed to aromatize and doesn't cause gyno? Anyway I have some forma-stanozol on hand and was wondering whether it's a good idea to start using this product alongside the beastdrol for the rest of the cycle. and if I do will it hinder gains at all?
If ever there was a time to use forma ON cycle, it would be with SD (its use as an AI in PCT would be a primary use). I used it during my last SD cycle at the "estrogen control" dose. I cannot say it was strictly because of the forma, but I experienced less gynoish symptoms on this cycle of SD, and Iwas going at 30, as opposed to 20 the first time around. I have also been dropping BF, and I honestly think that the increase in body fat on my first SD cycle is part of the reason my nips were getting puffy - like you said.

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Yeah i used 4 squirts of forma-stanozol on each pec today and it the sensitivity is completely gone. It even reduced the puffiness slightly. I'm going to continue using forma throughout the rest of the cycle for estrogen control. My only concern is the rebound that can occur after cycle but I have clomid and the TRS stack from PP for pct so I think I should be safe. I might even throw in some natural test boosters the month after my pct just to be on the safe side.

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
but aside from that so far the gains are amazing! I've gained about 6 pounds in one week so far!! loving it!

note: back pumps have been an issue when doing cardio after some workouts. It's literally so bad that I have to stop doing cardio and just walk around for the pumps to go away. If I do any sort of running the back pumps come back. I've been taking a little over a gram of Taurine a day but it's still not helping. Should I up the taurine to 2 grams??

Loo25

Loo25

Awards
but aside from that so far the gains are amazing! I've gained about 6 pounds in one week so far!! loving it!

note: back pumps have been an issue when doing cardio after some workouts. It's literally so bad that I have to stop doing cardio and just walk around for the pumps to go away. If I do any sort of running the back pumps come back. I've been taking a little over a gram of Taurine a day but it's still not helping. Should I up the taurine to 2 grams??

Up the taurine 5-7 grams a day did me good.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If ever there was a time to use forma ON cycle, it would be with SD (its use as an AI in PCT would be a primary use). I used it during my last SD cycle at the "estrogen control" dose. I cannot say it was strictly because of the forma, but I experienced less gynoish symptoms on this cycle of SD, and Iwas going at 30, as opposed to 20 the first time around. I have also been dropping BF, and I honestly think that the increase in body fat on my first SD cycle is part of the reason my nips were getting puffy - like you said.
REALLY? why use an ai when you're not running test, and you're not running an aromatizing compound. reducing estrogen further only drives side effects.