How long till I see results with clen

S

SwoleT

Awards
How long till i see results with clen? If my diets clean and im working out 5 days a week? You long do you think itd take to shed off 8-10pounds?

K

kropotkin

Awards
I lost 8lbs in a little less then a week. I am a fat ass though. It all depends on YOUR body. The fat will come off even if you eat cake and soda.

B

bobthebuilder

Awards
i lose around 4 pounds a week, so it should take around 2 weeks. but that's just me, everyone's lil different.

C

cobra1414

Awards
I lost 8lbs in a little less then a week. I am a fat ass though. It all depends on YOUR body. The fat will come off even if you eat cake and soda.
No it will not. Clen can only burn so many extra calories. Its not a miracle drug.

Not tryin to flame here, just don't want anybody to think they can eat **** and still lose weight with it.

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
BUT, you can eat **** and stay the same weight with it! Thats not why we are here though....

K

kropotkin

Awards
"No it will not. Clen can only burn so many extra calories. Its not a miracle drug."
Well I was being facetious, but as boss_k said you will stay close to the same weight. Clen isn't a miracle drug? It is the closet thing I have found to the magic pill (in this case CNW liquid).