best hormone for strength

bobthebuilder

Awards
Any opinions on what that it is? From what i have read people gain the most strength on Halotestin. I have never tried it personally, but what do guys think?

powerlifter6920

Personal experience for strength is Fina.

I will be trying anavar shortly, i heard you get mad strength gains, it doesn't really screw with your natural test, no estrogen related sides, and makes you appear hard. Also if you are a powerifter there is very little weight gain associated with it.

No wonder it's so damn expensive. :hammer:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anything works better then trenblone. I believe it is stronger then halo according to bigcat. Is most defenantly safer

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Tren helped me put ~20 lbs on my 2 rep max in about 4 weeks.... while dieting somewhat! :D

ManBeast

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Id say a tren/test suspension cycle is a pl'ers dream

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
fina is awesome for strength, even by itself. In fact, the first thing I notice when using it is the big jump in strength. Throw in a little dbol and test and fugetaboutit.

slewdem

Awards
Id say a tren/test suspension cycle is a pl'ers dream
yes.. fina and test base(oil or water) is great.. but really, i love 1-test cyp with test base oil.

same stregth gains, but not as much acne. in fact you can get very lean on a 1-test cyp / test base oil stack. add 50mg ed drol and its over with.. lean and mean.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anavar is always popular with PL because of the insane increase in creatine phosphate stores it provides. At 15mg/d there was measured increase on day 3 in the study I was reading.

bobthebuilder

Awards
so, aside from the hepatotoxicity, how good is halotestin for strength? any personal experiences?

slewdem

Awards
so, aside from the hepatotoxicity, how good is halotestin for strength? any personal experiences?
VERY GOOD... halo to me is the best for an immediate lift in aggression and focus... couple that with some ec and you will be over the top.. i drop 20mg halo right before league basketball games.

spooler

Awards
Those Halos made me mean as a damned snake! If I tried taking them before a basketball game, I'd foul out in the first period - and that's if I was in the stands!!!

prostock

Awards
Fina,test susp and halo. Just have to remember to keep your attitude in check.....pro

Chalk User

Awards
Not to hijack this thread but my question is along the same lines. Other than Tren what is the best for strength? Just can't handle the sides of Tren to justify its use. It rocks as far as strength though. I wish I handled it better.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack this thread but my question is along the same lines. Other than Tren what is the best for strength? Just can't handle the sides of Tren to justify its use. It rocks as far as strength though. I wish I handled it better.
Dbol, Bold Base is suppose to work well. test base

Chalk User

Awards
Dbol, Bold Base is suppose to work well. test base
Ok, good enough. I'd have to agree. What about one that won't put alot of weight on you, though. I know that that is an uncommon goal that is not for everyone but it comes in handy every once in a while.

Mibolerone!
I don't know enough about this substance. Anyone enlighten me...?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Ok, good enough. I'd have to agree. What about one that won't put alot of weight on you, though. I know that that is an uncommon goal that is not for everyone but it comes in handy every once in a while.

I don't know enough about this substance. Anyone enlighten me...?
Mibolerone is "cheque drops", and if you don't like the sides from tren don't even look at this crap. It's mainly used to increase aggression before a meet/event. A few drops under the tongue and "Hulk Smash". It's one of the most powerful drugs out there- unfortunately- it's too toxic to take enough for any sort of anabolic effect, even at like 5mg. IMO any percieved increase in strength is just that-" percieved " and due to increased aggression. Just my 2 cents.
What sides due you get with tren? Personally, the only one I get is the lack of ability to know when to shut up and just say "yes dear"! Other than that I love the stuff. You might want to try a lower dosage or something because in my opinion, by itself, nothing touches it for strength without adding alot of bloated pounds. It's also got this rap for being really harsh, but compared to anything else i've tried(dbol,test,primo,deca) it seems to be the mildest in terms of sides, even at higher dosages (150mg/ED). But everyones different-dbol is supposed to be the breakfast of champions, and I like it, but I know alot of guys who get much more out of it than me.

oops- took to long writing this bob beta me to it!

Last edited:

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
tren was absolutley great, I was so damn strong on that stuff. I did it without test like an idiot, thinking 4-AD could keep my dick from being in the dirt. I was wrong. Tren shuts you down pretty hard especially if you run it past 6 weeks. Next time I will run it with test and I am expecting amazing results! My bench went from 225x15 to 225x21 and 255x12 (I don't go heavy due to a bad left shoulder)

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, and 5mg is a reduculous dose. It's taken in doses of 100mcg.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yes, and 5mg is a reduculous dose. It's taken in doses of 100mcg.
Of course it's a ridiculus dose, that was my point- That even just 5mg, enough to have strong anabolic effects, is enough to F you up. In the mcg's, you're not getting anything muscle building wise, just reaslly pissed.

Chalk User

Awards
Well between the sleepless nights, the cough(though rare), and the sweatiness it just seemed like a lot of hasell. Don't get me wrong I really like what it does for me as far as results but I still have to be able to wake up for class and be able to walk around campus with out drenching my clothes. It would take much to switch me back to the Tren "dark side":rolleyes: though. Actually I've been contemplating either doing a short cycle with Tren Ace again or trying a longer(relitively speaking) Tren E cycle. What do you think, would doing TA for a short period of time or switching to TE minimize the sides?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ON the cheque, you would get increased mass due to:
increased aggression ---> increased strength ---> increased muscle stimulation ---> growth
But muscle gains are beside the point, as I believe this thread is about strength.

Chalk User

Awards
Yeah, I've actually use "cheque drops" before in my early college days. I had never heard it called Milberone(sp) before though. My head wasn't in the sand I just never bother to look for it under a different name due to the fact that I was never that interested in them. The did work for some impressive PR's though.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
ON the cheque, you would get increased mass due to:
increased aggression ---> increased strength ---> increased muscle stimulation ---> growth
But muscle gains are beside the point, as I believe this thread is about strength.
I still don't think that qualifies cheque as an even halfway decent drug for strength. By your explanation, I could use this example= talk to ex-wife--->listen to incessant bitching--->increased aggression..etc.etc. lol

But just because you get pissed and have a better workout doesn't mean cheque drops increases strength. Increased aggression is not the same thing as taking a true strength drug that increases strength thru physical / biomechanical means. I can understand your logic that if you lift harder you get stronger,etc..but if that's the thinking, caffeine and other stimulants increase traing focus etc. so why bother with cheque drops? I just think its negatives FAR outweigh any positives you might get from it, especially when there are so many more effective and safer alternatives out there.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Well between the sleepless nights, the cough(though rare), and the sweatiness it just seemed like a lot of hasell. Don't get me wrong I really like what it does for me as far as results but I still have to be able to wake up for class and be able to walk around campus with out drenching my clothes. It would take much to switch me back to the Tren "dark side":rolleyes: though. Actually I've been contemplating either doing a short cycle with Tren Ace again or trying a longer(relitively speaking) Tren E cycle. What do you think, would doing TA for a short period of time or switching to TE minimize the sides?
I think, if you can tolerate it well, a longer lower dosed cycle of TA or TE might be something to try. I think with shorter cycles, right when you start seein good results is a couple of weeks into it, and then you stop and the net gain isn't much at all. And it does shut you down, so then you're left with your natural levels in the dirt. But then again I'm biased because I'm a tren junkie.:drunk:

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I still don't think that qualifies cheque as an even halfway decent drug for strength. By your explanation, I could use this example= talk to ex-wife--->listen to incessant bitching--->increased aggression..etc.etc. lol

But just because you get pissed and have a better workout doesn't mean cheque drops increases strength. Increased aggression is not the same thing as taking a true strength drug that increases strength thru physical / biomechanical means. I can understand your logic that if you lift harder you get stronger,etc..but if that's the thinking, caffeine and other stimulants increase traing focus etc. so why bother with cheque drops? I just think its negatives FAR outweigh any positives you might get from it, especially when there are so many more effective and safer alternatives out there.
You've missed the point here (my aggression point was a secondary one) that mibolerone is as androgenic as it gets, and that it is best for strength, bar none. It's not debatable. It's a FACT. And the topic asks what's the best for strength - not what's the best for strength if I'm worrying about sides too.

bobthebuilder

Awards
so this is what i'm getting out of this:

1. cheque drops
2. halotestin
3. trenbolone

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SIZE - Thank you my brother! LOL! Finally someone with some knowledge of the facts steps in to back me up.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
You've missed the point here (my aggression point was a secondary one) that mibolerone is as androgenic as it gets, and that it is best for strength, bar none. It's not debatable. It's a FACT. And the topic asks what's the best for strength - not what's the best for strength if I'm worrying about sides too.
Ok I think you missed MY point. As I said in my first post, I agree with you that mibolerone is one of if not the most powerful roids there are. But, and this is a big BUT, the problem is that you can't take the dosage needed to see little if any anabolic effects. Who cares how powerful it is if you can't take it without shortening your lifespan? You said it yourself that 5mg is a ridiculus dose, well you need around that to take advantage of it for strength. It just chemically won't work that way in the body without destroying your liver. That's why it's dosed in mcg's, and only used for very short periods of time. Honestly this is the first time I've ever heard this drug being listed as one of the top three drugs for strength. I'm not trying to flame anyone or start a bunch of crap or anything. But I have to be honest. If you know anything about the drug chemically or do a search for it anywhere, it's in black and white.

You know what, we disagree, and that's fine. But just because I don't share your point of view n4cer, doesn't mean I don't have "knowledge of the facts." In this game we go by what we've tried, our own personal experience, and what little info we can dig up on the **** we use. If it works for you, more power to you. I ain't even tryin to get in a pissing contest with anybody.

Last edited:

bobthebuilder

Awards
Ok I think you missed MY point. As I said in my first post, I agree with you that mibolerone is one of if not the most powerful roids there are. But, and this is a big BUT, the problem is that you can't take the dosage needed to see little if any anabolic effects. Who cares how powerful it is if you can't take it without shortening your lifespan? You said it yourself that 5mg is a ridiculus dose, well you need around that to take advantage of it for strength. It just chemically won't work that way in the body without destroying your liver. That's why it's dosed in mcg's, and only used for very short periods of time. Honestly this is the first time I've ever heard this drug being listed as one of the top three drugs for strength. I'm not trying to flame anyone or start a bunch of crap or anything. But I have to be honest. If you know anything about the drug chemically or do a search for it anywhere, it's in black and white.
The point of taking cheque drops not for the anabolic effects. The high androgenicity causes nerve excitation, which causes a higher muscle fiber recruitment, which in turn increases maximal strength.

Last edited:
jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
The point of taking cheque drops not for the anabolic effects. And if you knew anything about this drug, you would understand that the high androgenicity causes nerve excitation, which causes a higher muscle fiber recruitment, which in turn increases maximal strength. plain and simple as that.
I have used it, do know about it , and no longer care about it. But apparently you invented the **** or something, so you must be right. I thought the whole reason for these boards was to share what we know about stuff in order to help each other. Let's face it , NONE of us are be all end all experts on any of this. I come on here for entertainment and to learn things, not to get insulted when i have a different view on something. This is getting pointless-time to make like a fetus and head out.

Um.. by the way you started this thread, so if your so convinced it's the best drug for strength, why ask the question? Just curious, thanks for telling me what I don't know though.

size

Awards
  • Established
I NONE of us are be all end all experts on any of this. I come on here for entertainment and to learn things, not to get insulted when i have a different view on something.
You are correct.

bobthebuilder

Awards
I have used it, do know about it , and no longer care about it. But apparently you invented the **** or something, so you must be right. I thought the whole reason for these boards was to share what we know about stuff in order to help each other. Let's face it , NONE of us are be all end all experts on any of this. I come on here for entertainment and to learn things, not to get insulted when i have a different view on something. This is getting pointless-time to make like a fetus and head out.

Um.. by the way you started this thread, so if your so convinced it's the best drug for strength, why ask the question? Just curious, thanks for telling me what I don't know though.
Sorry i came off that way, my fault bro. I guess i was just trying disprove what you said to N4cer. I did not agree with your statement about cheque drops not being a true strength drug, because the reason cheque drops make you so aggressive is because they are highly androgenic, and if they are highly androgenic then they will cause increased nerve excitation, which will make you stronger. And of course i don't know everything about everything but since i have started this thread, i have gathered that the more androgenic the drug, then the better it is for strength, and it seems that cheque drops are the most androgenic thing out there, so i have found my answer. I do respect your opinion, but i just didn't agree with it, and i was wrong in the way i went about trying to prove my point. I apologize Jarhead.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i came off that way, my fault bro. I guess i was just trying disprove what you said to N4cer. I did not agree with your statement about cheque drops not being a true strength drug, because the reason cheque drops make you so aggressive is because they are highly androgenic, and if they are highly androgenic then they will cause increased nerve excitation, which will make you stronger. And of course i don't know everything about everything but since i have started this thread, i have gathered that the more androgenic the drug, then the better it is for strength, and it seems that cheque drops are the most androgenic thing out there, so i have found my answer. I do respect your opinion, but i just didn't agree with it, and i was wrong in the way i went about trying to prove my point. I apologize Jarhead.
No sweat bro. For all I know when I tried it , it coulda been deer piss! lol! I think we all have the same info about the stuff, just probably different experiences with it. And i'm running test, tren, and dbol right now so i was probably more argumentative than i needed to be. Maybe i'l add in some cheque drops and.....lol!

blankstare

Awards
No sweat bro. For all I know when I tried it , it coulda been deer piss! lol! I think we all have the same info about the stuff, just probably different experiences with it. And i'm running test, tren, and dbol right now so i was probably more argumentative than i needed to be. Maybe i'l add in some cheque drops and.....lol!
how is that test, tren, dbol stack working for you?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm cool with disagreeing.
I'm just pointing out that the thread is about strength - NOT anabolism. So your point on that is moot.
But you are right, there are MUCH better mass substances out there.

Chalk User

Awards
I think you guys both agree in a way. Cheque drops work...but are useful for only one reason: strength. I don't think anyone was arguing that. What we could do is ask ourselves what the best cycle for strength is. No size per se but strength. If you use a cycle CD's are out cause I don't think anyone would use them for weeks on end:think: . Let me start be suggesting a Tren/Test with oral Winny or Anavar for a good strength cycle. Anyone have a different one?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 wks of cheque drops during weeks 4,5 of tren/prop/var.
:)

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
2 wks of cheque drops during weeks 4,5 of tren/prop/var.
:)
I've always liked 5 weeks of cheque drops at two tablespoons twice per day wit 2 androl, 1000 grams of test/ week, oh and a good swift kick in the junk first thing in the morning.:icon_lol:

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've always liked 5 weeks of cheque drops at two tablespoons twice per day wit 2 androl, 1000 grams of test/ week, oh and a good swift kick in the junk first thing in the morning.:icon_lol:
LOL! Don't forget the halo, ya pussy! LOL! But isn't the test dosage a little lame?

size

Awards
  • Established
You will certainly get strong from this stack. :rofl:

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
is masteron any good for strength? i've tried tren/test and loved it.. don't know what else to stack with it. i try to stray away from orals. i know i could always up the tren dosage, but at 150mg EOD of ace I can't sleep AT ALL w/o some kind of sleep aid. Tren Enanth 500mg/wk was the same way for me, obviously.

i do have some halo laying around but am very hesitant to use it.

cheque drops sound more tempting to me than halo, but I've never seen a source carry it.

anavar is so expensive i don't even think it would be worth it, just adding more test seems like it would do a better job at a 1/10 of the price.

my cycles are always based around strength, any added muscle mass isn't a HORRIBLE thing.. but i don't want to get any bigger. lasting strength gains are also a concern obviously.. post cycle I lost some of my gains but definately not all of them.

a good ol' ECY stack definately will let me grind out the extra reps in the gym, or add the extra 10lbs.. nothing compared to AAS, but it can't hurt.

so whats masteron like guys?

bobthebuilder

Awards
I think you guys both agree in a way. Cheque drops work...but are useful for only one reason: strength. I don't think anyone was arguing that. What we could do is ask ourselves what the best cycle for strength is. No size per se but strength. If you use a cycle CD's are out cause I don't think anyone would use them for weeks on end:think: . Let me start be suggesting a Tren/Test with oral Winny or Anavar for a good strength cycle. Anyone have a different one?
I don't get the thing about the CD's being out, but here is a cycle written by L. Rea that i just found, and it's focus is power. It looks pretty solid. http://bodybuilding.com/fun/author6.htm