P-stanz vs. SD vs. Ultradrol

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
From what we all know is expected all three will be out by Jan. 23, with the possible exception of Ultra. I'm gonna stock up on one of the three, but don't know which ones yet. I was hoping for some insight as to what yall think is the best one to stock up on. I don't know much about P-stanz, I don't think I have seen a log for it here, but I know what to expect from SD. Hoping someone can help me make a decision and shed some light on P-Stanz.

san731

san731

Awards
Def stock sd or ultra. Pstanz is just a pro hormone to winny which isn't hard to find if you know where to look. Either way ugl will strt producing all of them so IMO they'll always be available.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
ugl? I don't know much about AAS so I guess I will have to know more about winny to know more about P-stanz, but thanks for the reply. Have you ran Ultra or SD? Another question would be how do they compare. I know everyone reacts differently, but what is your take on them?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Bump. I know there are more people who know about all this...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump. I know there are more people who know about all this...
NL-

Sdrol would be the best bang for your buck as its a tried and true muscle builder, glycogen loader, fat reducer, strength inducer BEAST, but at the costly expense of killing liver values, lipid panel, and potential jaundice, cholestasis ailments. .....

P stanz is far safer, but far less effective in a short amount of time. It will need to dosed high too, 6-12 caps a day depending on brand. I like it personally, but you better get a discount to justify the pricing.

-Matt

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultradrol is the happy medium there, similar gains to SD and less sides but you don't need 4 bottles like you do with P-stanz. That is where I would go with those 3 choices.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
NL-

Sdrol would be the best bang for your buck as its a tried and true muscle builder, glycogen loader, fat reducer, strength inducer BEAST, but at the costly expense of killing liver values, lipid panel, and potential jaundice, cholestasis ailments. .....

P stanz is far safer, but far less effective in a short amount of time. It will need to dosed high too, 6-12 caps a day depending on brand. I like it personally, but you better get a discount to justify the pricing.

-Matt
Thanks for the input. PHF has both for dirt cheap right now. That was the thing I was thinking about with SD is all the sides and the generally shorter cycle length, but there is no doubt it works. I might get a bottle or two of p-stanz and just stock up on SD. Do you know anything about ultra? I know it's fairly new but how does that compare to SD as far as sides and effectiveness?

My bad, didn't see oufinny's post. Cycle lengths are still short with Ultra right? 4 weeks? Maybe five is the first two weeks are low dose?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input. PHF has both for dirt cheap right now. That was the thing I was thinking about with SD is all the sides and the generally shorter cycle length, but there is no doubt it works. I might get a bottle or two of p-stanz and just stock up on SD. Do you know anything about ultra? I know it's fairly new but how does that compare to SD as far as sides and effectiveness?

My bad, didn't see oufinny's post. Cycle lengths are still short with Ultra right? 4 weeks? Maybe five is the first two weeks are low dose?
It is a di-methyl so you can take your chances there but people run DMZ for 5-6 weeks at lower doses so it will really depend on how you feel and if your gains slow/stall. I have read many logs on Ultradrol and the sides I hear about are BP raised, some lethargy when the dose is higher and some back pumps. That said, I did not hear anything about loss of appetite but that could have been an issue in others like you see with SD in weeks 3 and 4. I may need to get some P-stanz, it is a good stacker.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Ultradrol so far from the feedback to me has been not as dramatic as anticipated. People expected crazy 15=20++ superdrone LV -like gains and has not been the case -- also has been what seems to be less harsh for sides compared to SD too.

-Matt

standon

Banned
Awards
I personally
Am
Loving pstanz first ph ever. So far 16 days at 150 up 3 and a half pounds going slowly
Up
To 300 mg. I'm running it for about 6 and a half weeks so I will post a final review

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wfreiling Anabolics 6
Anabolics 8
Supplements 1
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 16