Sustanon 250 oral tablets?? Help please??

jack7286

Awards
Hi I am going to start a cycle of Dbol and have done my research and have a Pct in place. I wanted to keep most gains from the cycle but have been advised the best way is to take Test with it. I'm not going to inject myself and was trying to find a oral alternative to Test. I came across Sustanon 250 tablets and would like to know if anyone has any info or previous experience with these. Would running them along side Dbol be a good idea? Would it help me keep my gains?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sus250 tabs aren't test. They are designer steroids.

jack7286

Awards
But would it be a good idea to run along with the Dbol to keep gains? I've heard I should run Andromass with the Dbol too but was put off by its price

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
But would it be a good idea to run along with the Dbol to keep gains? I've heard I should run Andromass with the Dbol too but was put off by its price
No it would not. Stacking oral steroids isn't a great idea and you won't keep any more gains because you'd have to end the cycle as early as the dbol. Running injectables like testosterone allows you to keep the gains from the Orals as you can run the injects for 3-4 months, thus yearly increasing your chances of maintaining gains because you have given your body ample time to grow and solidify the gains through time being on cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have a code right now on Facebook... check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/PrimordialPerformanceFans

A
nd yes, to "solidify" gains you'll need 8 weeks.... the Androseries is going to be your only real alternative to injectables because they can be run safely for 8 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they aren't steroids. they are from a company called hi tech pharmacueticals.

just a bunch of junk cramed into a tablet. you can find their ads in all the bodybuilding magazines.

crap inside of crap.

here are the supplement facts:

Inner Core Tablet - Proprietary Blend:
Prasterone propionate 30 mg,
Prasterone phenylpropionate 60 mg,
Prasterone isocaproate 60 mg,
Prasterone decanoate 100 mg
250 mg
Outer Core Tablet - Proprietary Blend:
6-keto diosgenin cypionate 50 mg,
6-keto diosgenin enanthate 50 mg,
25R spirostan-5A-diol-6-one-3 undecanoate 50 mg,
Rhaponticum carthemoids 95% 100 mg,
Belizean man vine 90% 150 mg,
3B-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one 25 mg,
Androstenolone 25 mg
450 mg

Well, in case you were wondering, prasterone is synthetic dhea, so this has a bunch of different esterfied dhea compounds.

pretty interesting though. got the esterfied dhea in a good dosage inside the tablet in order to help get through the stomach.

not really sure why they keep listing dhea in different ways though. well thats not true, i know why, to trick suckers into thinking they are buying real steroids.

prasterone, androstenolone, 3B-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, these are all ways to write dhea. just a few actually, many other ways as well.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they also have a product called "Anavar" yep, spelled just like that.

here are it's ingredients:
Anavar
Proprietary Blend with Extend-Rx technology: S-(2 Boronethyl) L-Cysteine HCl,
2-(S)-Amino-6-Boronohexanoic acid,
Creatine Ethyl Ester,
Creatine monohydrate,
L-Arginine HCl,
Inosine Ethyl Ester,
Adenosine Triphosphate,
25-R-Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-one-3-one,
Dehydroepiandrosterone Enanthate,<---dhea
Smilagenin,
Hecogenin Acetate,
6-Keto-Diosgenin Cypionate,
6-Keto Diosgenin Propionate,
6-Keto Diosgenin Acetate 20-HydroxyEcdysone Deconate,
Naringen,
6,7 Dihydroxy Bergamottin,<--dhb
Quebracho Blanco HCl

they also have one called dianabol:
Dianabol
Proprietary Blend with Explotab and Extend-Rx Technology:
Belizian Man Vine Extract 80% (as BMV80) (root),
Tribulus Terrestris (90% steroidal saponins) (fruit),
25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-one-3-one,
Dehydroepiandrosterone Acetate, <--dhea
Dehydroepiandrosterone Deconate,<--dhea
Phytosterol 90% Extract (Standardized for Beta-Sitosterol,
Campesterol, Stigmasterol, Brassicasterol),
Belizian Wild Yam Extract (as BWY 6015),
Ribonucleic Acid Complex 3 (Ribosomal RNA, Transfer RNA, Messenger RNA),
7-Keto-DHEA,
6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin,
Naringen,
Vanadyl sulfate ester,
Smilagenin,
Dicyclopentanone
------------------------------

man, they make esterfication look easy, i dont think any of their products with esterfied pro hormones are over 40 bucks. something to think about....

jack7286

Awards
So these sustanon tablets are rubbish then. I was planning on taking them alongside Dbol to keep my gains and have been told Andromass is good but was put off by the price

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
So these sustanon tablets are rubbish then. I was planning on taking them alongside Dbol to keep my gains and have been told Andromass is good but was put off by the price
yes the stuff your looking at is total sh!t. Andromass or Transderm are your only two options for test. pick one of the 2

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thread is older than my friends dog.