i think i know how i got gyno !

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i was researching letro in some old posts trying to find out how often i can take it for bloating, anyway i ran across a thread wher a dude ended up getting gyno 6 months after his cycle ended[similar to my story],and Bobo and i believe Matt D. had posted that maybe his test production was probably low after pct ,and i guess his estrogen was enough to give him gyno ....... since i developed symptoms that i was getting gyno before my recent cycle.....then poof i had gyno[i thought it was kinda sudden].....so to end this ordeal how should i end[pct wise] this cycle[when the time comes] ? during this cycle im takeing hcg every 4 days and still combatting the gyno with [email protected]ld i stop the hcg a week or two befor the end of the cycle ?..............you see thats what started this was taking hcg to late. during pct and further suppression. ..so this time im going to get it wright with help i hope !

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
How long is the cycle? If it is a short one, run it like 1/2 a week into pct and then stop, if it is longer run it a week or even two in an extreme case of pct then stop it. I need a bit more info to be more specific though.

ManBeast

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
the way it looks right now is its going to run possibly 12 weeks... it started out as a ph/ps cycle[sledge test/hydroxy deca] pretty hefty doses-2100sledgtest/800-900decafor the first6 weeks, and decided to switch to gear...testprop/durabphenylpropianate for the remaining 6 weeks....i hope this isnt to confuseing....i relize now that i must have still been somewhat suppressed when i started this cycle[thats why i need help so i can have a full recovery this time and keep all of my gains ]im tryin to make sure that i have it all planned in advance.