Anxiety sensitive juicers *Post here*

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I am prone to anxiety and currently on meds. I am also looking into my first
cycle and would like to know other anxiety sensitive people's experiences with juice.

The cycles, the dosages, etc.

Where you taking any other meds for anxiety (paxil, lexapro, etc.) while on AS? and did they help?

How was PCT? I know hormone levels can get out-of-whack during PCT.

Pretty much as much detail as you can describe.

Last thing I want to do is start a cycle and have to cut it short b/c of anxiety or further worsen the anxiety.

Thanks, I greatly appreciate it.

crazydoc1

Awards
Keep a few alprazolam 1mg handy for emergency anxiety.......... be careful.. benzos especially that one are addictive...... You could also think about a GAD oriented SSRI ..

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
uum, stay away from eq then
Yeah, I suffer from anxiety and EQ made me freak out.

High doses of Winstrol are not a good idea either.

Nandrolone should not bother you. Or try test prop. if you can't handle it, at least it will be out of your system quicker than a cyp ester.

Have you ever used 1-Test and 4-AD together? A transdermal cycle for 2 weeks followed by Nolva for PCT, never agravated my anxiety, it just made me feel really depressed while on, but post cycle with the nolva, I felt fine.

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
High dose test >1 gram a week gave me a panic attack that put me in the hospital.
for those who have not had one:

NOT FUN
I use only PH now but I have an RX for klonopin that help a ton with anxiety.

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I must be weird, but I started HRT a year ago and since then I have been able to drop the zoloft altogether. I haven't really noticed a problem during a cycle but last week I was on my last couple of days of PCT with Nova (from Lion) and had a pretty big panic attack. I'm with you bigmark, those thing can scare the **** out of you, I had one when I was 30 and went to the hosiptal, I didn't know if I was having a heart attack or was just losing my marbles or what.

powerlifter6920

I must be weird, but I started HRT a year ago and since then I have been able to drop the zoloft altogether. I haven't really noticed a problem during a cycle but last week I was on my last couple of days of PCT with Nova (from Lion) and had a pretty big panic attack. I'm with you bigmark, those thing can scare the **** out of you, I had one when I was 30 and went to the hosiptal, I didn't know if I was having a heart attack or was just losing my marbles or what.

I take zoloft 50mgED in summer and 100mg ED in winter months. Equipoise screwed me up, serious panic, anxiety, paranoia, etc.

Tren, test were fine.

Slowpain

Awards
EQ and Deca both give me anxiety, lower levels of test don't bother me and neither does winstrol.

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
Whats the deal with eq?
It's well known to cause anxiety. The exact mechanism is not known, but an educated guess would be that it messes up the balance of neurotransmitters in the brain. All hormones alter brain chemistry a little, just some are problematic and some are not.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like it varies per person (with exceptions of EQ and Tren), like most everything else. The last thing I want to do is trigger something making the anxiety worse, but I really need to take my training to the next level. At what expense though, right?

Would starting with a low dose of a short acting AAS be a good idea? That way I can somewhat "test the waters".

Any ideas?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You might also consider some supps that can cause anxiety. Anything that raises Nitric Oxide OR GABA levels can cause panic attacks in some people. I think there must be several different types of anxiety with several different types of triggers. My wife has had panic attacks from taking;

Tribulus
Yohimbe
Arginine HCL
Theanine
GABA
Concentrated Green Tea Extract

I don't know what the mechanisms are or even what kind of anxiety she has but those are our experiences. She had an attack within an hour or two of taking each of these seperately so I'm pretty sure of the observations.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
Some get anxiety just because of they took anything:)
RTest makes me a lot happier and I feel like walking on pink clouds even when training outside in rainy,cold weather.

BTW Long Jack may help a lot for anxiety.Maybe this could be worth a try even at a half gram better a gram/day helped me sometimes,but I´m not really prone to anxiety but quite a bit sometimes.

Greetings,

FastFlight

DevilSmack

DevilSmack

Awards
You might also consider some supps that can cause anxiety. Anything that raises Nitric Oxide OR GABA levels can cause panic attacks in some people. I think there must be several different types of anxiety with several different types of triggers. My wife has had panic attacks from taking;

Tribulus
Yohimbe
Arginine HCL
Theanine
GABA
Concentrated Green Tea Extract

I don't know what the mechanisms are or even what kind of anxiety she has but those are our experiences. She had an attack within an hour or two of taking each of these seperately so I'm pretty sure of the observations.
Yohimbine is the worst thing anyone suffering from anxiety/depression, can take because it lowers serotonin levels.

I thought GABA and Theanine helped with anxiety?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I also thought GABA helped 'calm' you down. Has anyone tried 5 Hydroxytryptophan while on cycle, I think it supposed to convert to seratonin?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
GABA, GT and theanine work great for myself but giving them to my wife was a huge mistake.

She seriously freaked out on those compounds. I can't pin down what her problem is at all. I've read Arginine is bad for people with bi-polar disorders but I'm not convinced she has that.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
These substances (except GABA)raise nor-Epinephrine levels,which is assumed to play a role in bi-polar disordes. Could be an allergy as well.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking lexapro. Would it be a good or bad idea to still take that during a cycle?

One thing I have in my favor is planning on doing short cycles. No more than 4-5 weeks, and starting the dosages out lower than most people (I personally see no need to start with high dosages, but to each his own).

Any cycle recomendations?

crazydoc1

Awards
Its good to see this topic broached on a thread. As I said above .. having an RX for a benzodiazapene is a healthy thing when on this stuff just in case you get a panic attack. I have had a few and its terrifying.... but a few minutes later after 1mg of alprazolam and you'll find yourself generally calmed.....

They each have their pro's and con's but all risk addiction and so should be used conservatively.

Ativan & Versed--- very short acting-- very powerful.... not likely you'll find your physician writing for them for this purpose. The old induced death combo in the ICU when its time to go-- Ativan, Versed, Morphine the latter slowing the person down the former two making sure they have almost no idea or care what is going on while their functions slow.........

Alprazolam - Xanax-- about 12H 1/2 -- on the more addictive side... stronger than valium..

Valium -- 24H 1/2 -- a little weaker than alzprazolam

and the list goes on..... I certainly don't endorse the everyday use of benzos unless you cannot function otherwise and then I would probably me more likely to tell you to get off of the HRT or cycle.

on the lexapro comment--- If you were on it pre-cycle, I'd continue... I would not recommend going onto or off of an SSRI or tricyclic while on cycle as the tapering on and off can trigger physcotic, hyperdepressive, hypermanic, and other strong sides which can be exacerbated on the heavier T....

whiteknight

Awards
I took 800mg test/400mq Equiu per week and 76mg Tren Ace eod,and i'm on Cipramil,no sides at all.I just can't get angry,which is a bit of a pisser at the moment ;)

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
The anxiety started a couple months after my first and only ph cycle (It was a high dose of 1-t and 4ad transdermal). While I was on I was fine (except for occaisionally hot flashes). It seemed like my PCT wasn't long enough b/c I felt like my test levels were low (tired, ran down, down in the dumps). So if the anxiety started after my cycle b/c of an imbalance in my hormone levels, it makes me a little concerned about an actual PCT (clomid, nolva).

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I took 800mg test/400mq Equiu per week and 76mg Tren Ace eod,and i'm on Cipramil,no sides at all.I just can't get angry,which is a bit of a pisser at the moment ;)
What is Cipramil?

Is it basically like Lexapro, Paxil, etc.?

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I can’t take any supp for any extended period of time with out feeling like ****. I have given up on all supp including hormones. Hormones seem to affect me the most and make me feel very anxious. I just eat food and forget the rest.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I can’t take any supp for any extended period of time with out feeling like ****. I have given up on all supp including hormones. Hormones seem to affect me the most and make me feel very anxious. I just eat food and forget the rest.
Certainly nothing wrong with that!

ballzasteel

Awards
I have bad anxiety, but i dont take any meds for it. Whenever im on a cycle my anxiety levels decrease greatly because of the boost in confidence.

whiteknight

Awards
I have bad anxiety, but i dont take any meds for it. Whenever im on a cycle my anxiety levels decrease greatly because of the boost in confidence.
they used to call it "The Superman Syndrome".You get an ego bigger than Dorian Yates' food bill lol

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
Test makes it easier for me to get angry, but I don't think it makes my anxiety any worse than it already is. I use alprazolam (generic xanax) or diazapam (valium) when things get too bad. Works great!

spoofy

Awards
I suffer from aniety and I'm currently on a test + EQ cycle. it sucks at times.. but so far it has been managable (im 5 weeks in).

BUT.. I did do a 1-test-cyp cycle... and it put me in the hospital... not sure why 1-test did it.. but it did.. and oddly enough EQ isnt too bad for me.

I keep xanax on hand. I used to take SSRI's but the sexual sides sucked.