Andro Mass with Beastdrol?

Jetley

Awards
Hi there. I was planning to start a cycle in February but I was going to pick up some Beastdrol now, before it potentially gets banned. I'm trying to bulk up. I'm 25, 6'1, 190 lbs. Last PH cycle I did was Wicked 50, with AI, no SERM. One before that was a year prior to that SUS LMG, AI, no SERM. Cycle assist, liver supps for both.

My question though is whether it makes sense to take bdrol with AM. I saw another post on here about a guy going 8 weeks on AM, split 3 pills pre and post, with a SD kicker of 10mg a day for first 3 weeks. I was hoping to take the Beastdrol for 4 straight weeks at 30mg a day. But I also wanted to take AM for additional bulk. I also wanted to start Serm (Clomiphene Citrate) immediately upon finishing beastdrol.

So on that note, can I do Beast drol 30mg a day, plus AM 6 pills a day for 4 weeks. Start Serm right after. Would it have the effect I'm looking for? Or is the AM useless in such a short time frame. I don't expect it to be too harsh for me because I didn't notice too many sides from last two cycles.

AM 6/6/6/6
BD 30/30/30/30
Clomid 100/100/50/50 Dosing suggestions?

Or should I take AM at 3 pills a day for 8 weeks, and start BD at week 5? Again this seems counter-intuitive, as I would figure the BD should be near the beginning, since it'll take time to kick in?

AM 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
BD 0/0/0/0/30/30/30/30
Clomid 100/100/50/50 Dosing suggestions?

Or should I take 6 AM ED for 4 weeks followed by 4 weeks of Bdrol?

Any suggestions? Corrections if I said something incorrect? I want to try and figure everything out by next week, so I can sit on it for a month before I start.

Thanks guys.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man. Pick up another bottle of AM, run a 10-20mg beastdrol kicker with it.

If you need help with the purchase, you can find a coupon code on our Facebook Page. Just like our page and then click Welcome on the left of the screen.

Or, if your wallet is tight/you're on a budget, use the code to pick up Androhard and run 3 caps of Androhard and 3 caps of Andromass for 8 weeks. Trust me, 8 weeks is the sweet spot, and with the kicker, you'll be looking at a TON of gains.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man. Pick up another bottle of AM, run a 10-20mg beastdrol kicker with it.

If you need help with the purchase, you can find a coupon code on our Facebook Page. Just like our page and then click Welcome on the left of the screen.

Or, if your wallet is tight/you're on a budget, use the code to pick up Androhard and run 3 caps of Androhard and 3 caps of Andromass for 8 weeks. Trust me, 8 weeks is the sweet spot, and with the kicker, you'll be looking at a TON of gains.

I second this recommendation. Kick start with Beast, and run 8 weeks on AM :sgrin:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
beast
10/20/20/30
AM
3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3

you want beast at the start of this cycle cuz it will get your strength way up, allow you to build new muscle. Than you still be on a anabolic for another 4wks giving the new muscle time to mature so it stays with you during pct/post pct.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above posts. Use SD (beastdrol) as the kicker and run out the rest with AM. You also might like an AI during your pct if you're running clomid.

Don't forget about on cycle supports for the liver etc.. too. Check out n2guard :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Facebook is giving out discounts, I say grab another bottle and run the SD 4 weeks as a kicker.
I did this with AM but had Dbol as my kicker, put on 10 pounds ASAP, then the final 4 weeks I only gained a few more pounds but strength kept creeping up, was nice to solidify the gains with a test base.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I only gained a few more pounds but strength kept creeping up, was nice to solidify the gains with a test base.

this is why you want to spend more total time ON cycle. the gains will be kept for the long haul. if you just used Beastdrol you could gain 12-14lb and lose 4-6lb in pct.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is why you want to spend more total time ON cycle. the gains will be kept for the long haul. if you just used Beastdrol you could gain 12-14lb and lose 4-6lb in pct.
Totally

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why it's nice to have non-methyl orals to use for this purpose. SD and AH have been a popular choice as well, shoot any of the AS products will work well.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Facebook is giving out discounts, I say grab another bottle and run the SD 4 weeks as a kicker.
Absolutely. Discount will be active till the 15th, so there's time to decide ;)

I did this with AM but had Dbol as my kicker, put on 10 pounds ASAP, then the final 4 weeks I only gained a few more pounds but strength kept creeping up, was nice to solidify the gains with a test base.
Nice review :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps also got some new coupons in today ;)

Jetley

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. Exactly what I was looking for. I think I'll run two bottles of AndroMass at 6 caps a day, with SD kicker for first 4 weeks at 10/20/20/20.

Clomid 100/100/50/50

Btw I don't think I need an AI for this but what are you suggestions? Should I take one in case of rebound? Also thank you very much for the link to the fb page and the coupon. My buddy is also picking up two bottles of AndroHard for himself for his cycle (I think he plans the same SD kicker). I wish I had got in on the BOGO a few months ago but I was strapped for cash at the time. Hahaha.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With AMv3, you get 1/2 dose of the actives of AH, which is plenty of estrogen control.