PH for a beginner.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Ive been working out for the past year. Test boosters is all I have taken with of course pre work out, protein, multi and so on. I want to try a PH now. I'm new to the cycle of Ph and PCT.

Anyone willing to push me in the right way as far as a good gaining PH cycle. I would like to start a log as well with my results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

By the way when I was taking test boosters on a month cycle I gained 7 pounds. I'm 6 even standing at 180lbs at the moment.

"I'm new and don't know what to do"

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U haven't been working out long enough man. U need to hold off on anabolics. Make sure your diet is in check and train hard. Stick with the basics u know, creatine, bcaas, and etc. A great natural product is Anabeta, u can run that along with some Erase, DAA, and some Titanium and u got youself a sick natty stack right there.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been working out for the past year. Test boosters is all I have taken with of course pre work out, protein, multi and so on. I want to try a PH now. I'm new to the cycle of Ph and PCT.

Anyone willing to push me in the right way as far as a good gaining PH cycle. I would like to start a log as well with my results.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

By the way when I was taking test boosters on a month cycle I gained 7 pounds. I'm 6 even standing at 180lbs at the moment.

"I'm new and don't know what to do"
H-drol -- P-mag make for a pretty smooth first cycle just research it and set up a good pct with serm.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya dude sucks to not get shutdown
Pulsing creates a more complex cycle, and doesn't necessarily prevent shutdown. but, the yoyo of your hormones isn't the best for you either.

I've done pulse cycles before, but I wouldn't advise them to newbs.

I'll side with the first poster, wait a while before jumping on the Designer Steroid wagon! lets face it, these aren't PH's, they're DS's...make sure you've done your homework first!! doing your homework isn't asking people what you should run, it's doing actual research and planning a cycle (steroids, support supps, PCT, everything).

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Pulsing creates a more complex cycle, and doesn't necessarily prevent shutdown. but, the yoyo of your hormones isn't the best for you either.

I've done pulse cycles before, but I wouldn't advise them to newbs.

I'll side with the first poster, wait a while before jumping on the Designer Steroid wagon! lets face it, these aren't PH's, they're DS's...make sure you've done your homework first!! doing your homework isn't asking people what you should run, it's doing actual research and planning a cycle (steroids, support supps, PCT, everything).
Well I worked out in high school, and off and on for the past 3 years. Just in the past year I have been serious about it and have been sticking to a routine. I'm 25 of age right now. I will do more research and post a cycle for yall to give me insight on it. Thanks guys

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I worked out in high school, and off and on for the past 3 years. Just in the past year I have been serious about it and have been sticking to a routine. I'm 25 of age right now. I will do more research and post a cycle for yall to give me insight on it. Thanks guys
Only you know if you're ready for a cycle. Just make sure you do your homework set up a nice cycle with a ph/ps on the milder side like hdrol/pmag make sure you do a proper pct with a serm, and you'll be just fine. Go for it you're 25 not 16.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run a hellardol/ h drol cycle. its one of the best 1st time compounds to use. Decent gains, very mild sides, low chance of gyno or other sh!t going wrong.

win/win IMO for a guy wanting to get his feet wet

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
win/win IMO for a guy wanting to get his feet wet

What if you wanna get your feet soaked, drenched, waterlogged and wet to the bones!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Then u skip the bullsh*t and hit that SD at 40 mg for 8 weeks! F*ck your liver! Hahaha

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
Alright well after reviewing some PH's I think I found the one I want to take. I reviewed H-drol but alot of the reviews I read is they would gain 20 lbs but lose 15 of it. I don't want to be seen as a "roid" user gaining 20 lbs then right of cycle lose 15.

So I'm going to give P-mag a try. I have read alot of good reviews on P-mag as a first PH.
My following cycle will consist of:
P-mag
Milk Thistle
Nolvadex (Serm)
Myofusion Protein
A Multi
M5 as my pre-work out.
A BCAA
Fish oil

What do you guys think? After yalls response I'll be ordering the milk thistle and P-mag.

I was also curious if P-mag would show up on a drug test? Im on probation for giving my lil bro a beer at the bar. Random drug testing.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
H-drol doesn't cause 20lb gains and 15lbs losses, that's more along the lines of SD. I'm not sure where you are getting your information from. H-drol is a great first compound, is relatively dry, and produces lean gains.

P-mag is almost the same as h-drol in terms of results and sides, though it is a bit more of a bulkier than h-drol.

Do some more research, I'd recommend reading the H-drol Bible and P-Mag Bible, google them.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
will do thanks

As far as the rest of the live care and serm will those be fine?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright well after reviewing some PH's I think I found the one I want to take. I reviewed H-drol but alot of the reviews I read is they would gain 20 lbs but lose 15 of it. I don't want to be seen as a "roid" user gaining 20 lbs then right of cycle lose 15.

So I'm going to give P-mag a try. I have read alot of good reviews on P-mag as a first PH.
P-mag
Milk Thistle
Nolvadex (Serm)
Myofusion Protein
A Multi
M5 as my pre-work out.
A BCAA
Fish oil

What do you guys think? After yalls response I'll be ordering the milk thistle and P-mag.

I was also curious if P-mag would show up on a drug test? Im on probation for giving my lil bro a beer at the bar. Random drug testing.
When I said research, I meant spend some real time...ie weeks/months really getting familiar with the different designers and their sides, how to control those sides, understanding what happens to your body while ON, what is really happening during PCT, etc.

And, as JamesSM11 stated, you're not going to see crazy gains with H-drol or P-mag.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what the forum is for. I ran hdrol as my first and gained about 10 and kept pretty much all of it.

And you need more than milk thistle. Keep reading up

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Doubt you will gain 20lbs on hdrol.
Either way I think p-mag would be a nice 1st cycle. Thats what im on right now.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

P-mag
Milk Thistle
Nolvadex (Serm)
Myofusion Protein
A Multi
M5 as my pre-work out.
A BCAA
Fish oil

lol.....p mag and h drol are pretty much the same thing. the difference is so small idk why we have both?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think so

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Is epistane not good for a beginner?
People say it is.

They suggest that p-mag & hdrol.

Try all see 1 by 1 & see which 1 u like

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I meant to say that I think it is a pretty good beginner ph/ps

Yeah. U wanna know where I get my protein from? ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What are you talking about?

I was going to disrespect you I'll say it for another time and won't derail this thread either... See ya soon :guilty:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to disrespect you I'll say it for another time and won't derail this thread either... See ya soon :guilty:
What's your problem?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol of course I just upped the dose :)
How about we stop posting sh it to each other because It's starting to get old, and its taking away from people's threads.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And not get result. And you can still get shutdown. Regardless, that's what a proper PCT is for
How about using a once-a-day dosing scheme that will mimic natural circadian rhythm , which will not shut down endogenous LH and FSH and STILL manifest great results????

Check out the case reports from real people, with real results, blood work etc.... its all open for public -Kalen Daniel case Study on AndroMass

Not saying this beginner should partake in androgens, but if he was set on doing so, this would be his safest and most effective course of action.

-Matt

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
How about using a once-a-day dosing scheme that will mimic natural circadian rhythm , which will not shut down endogenous LH and FSH and STILL manifest great results????

Check out the case reports from real people, with real results, blood work etc.... its all open for public -Kalen Daniel case Study on AndroMass

Not saying this beginner should partake in androgens, but if he was set on doing so, this would be his safest and most effective course of action.

-Matt
I believe in this.

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^ probably because it's exactly what you want to hear. And that's ONE case. I also know a great deal of people who have tried and it have been shut down. That's another sample size and it's not a case study paid for by PP

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^ probably because it's exactly what you want to hear. And that's ONE case. I also know a great deal of people who have tried and it have been shut down. That's another sample size and it's not a case study paid for by PP
If you are referring to past AndroMass -- then YES shutdown was more harsh due to a different delivery of hormones. Plus twice a day dosing. The newer version is slower delivery dosed ONCE-A-DAY which will minimize hpta suppression

Yes we covered all blood work for our tester, but everything we recorded was simply a result of the product no altering -- NONE

You will see some testers got just "so-so" results while others got great results....very unbias info there.

-Matt

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards

-Matt
As I was reading threw this thread I knew it was only matter of time before PP showed up.

OP go straight to SD! You got that ;).
Really though, give us a breakdown of your diet and what your workout routine is and maxes on everything.

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
As I was reading threw this thread I knew it was only matter of time before PP showed up.

OP go straight to SD! You got that ;).
Really though, give us a breakdown of your diet and what your workout routine is and maxes on everything.
Dosing in the morning compared to night will result in less shutdown if u compare the two. I've tried both and know from experience. Not saying u won't get suppressed dosing in morning but it's better.

T

Tbol

Awards
I must agree with win/win. I'm far from expert, but my gains were good. My cutting was even better. And I learned A LOT using win for my first cycle. Dose around 300

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with halo. Done few cycles of it and always done me right. Works well imo.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
You barely hear of anyone running p-mag anymore. There is a log of it going on here but thats the first log I have ever seen for it here (and I know I haven't been here that long), so compared to halo that's hardly any. Everyone seems to be doing halo and loving it. The people that "gain 20 and lose 15" are idiots who can't diet right and prolly do a bad PCT. know that most people are like you and don't research and ask questions. For everyone 1 person we have like the OP who ask questions we have 5 that don't research a damn thing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You barely hear of anyone running p-mag anymore. There is a log of it going on here but thats the first log I have ever seen for it here (and I know I haven't been here that long), so compared to halo that's hardly any. Everyone seems to be doing halo and loving it. The people that "gain 20 and lose 15" are idiots who can't diet right and prolly do a bad PCT. know that most people are like you and don't research and ask questions. For everyone 1 person we have like the OP who ask questions we have 5 that don't research a damn thing.
Yeah. True. Seen more halo pop up. People say the sides suck. I may give either that or epi a go in the future

J

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. True. Seen more halo pop up. People say the sides suck. I may give either that or epi a go in the future
Theres like no sides on hdrol. Assuming you are smart and run a proper cycle.

SD on the other hand, gonna suck no matter what by week 4 at 30mg

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Theres like no sides on hdrol. Assuming you are smart and run a proper cycle.

SD on the other hand, gonna suck no matter what by week 4 at 30mg
Have u visited PHF?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Have u visited PHF?
Every PH will have some kind of side I believe, but it's H-drol. It's extremely mild. If someone on PHF is saying they have harsh sides from halo then PH/DS aren't for them.

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I've never had any sides from halo...besides random wood about 9x a day. Ran pmag also and a bit more weight on it than halo. Joints felt better on pmag from my experience. Def worth trying if a fan of halo.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've never had any sides from halo...besides random wood about 9x a day. Ran pmag also and a bit more weight on it than halo. Joints felt better on pmag from my experience. Def worth trying if a fan of halo.
with p-mag when did u see a change or it kick in?