Cycle and pct dosage

brv1102

Awards
I'm planning on running a mmv3/superdrol cycle in a few weeks and am trying to get my pct all lined up I have nolva and clomid daa and erase for pct

I'm gonna go mmv3 at 5 caps a day for 8 weeks and the last 5 weeks stack it with superdrol and a pretty low Cal diet to cut and drop bf% I'm thinking to dose like this

Mmv3 5/5/5/5/5/5/5/5
SDrol. 0/0/0/10/10/10/10/20

Will nolva dosed 30/20/10/10 and daa and erase at 3 caps a day suffice for pct?

And also should I be running an AI with that superdrol dosing?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need to run the erase if your running nolva. Nolva alone will control estrogen. Save the erase for RIGHT when you come off the nolva, then run it at 3 caps ED for a few weeks to prevent any estro rebound.

Also, don't forget your on cycle support for your liver. Check out n2guard.

brv1102

Awards
I don't think you need to run the erase if your running nolva. Nolva alone will control estrogen. Save the erase for RIGHT when you come off the nolva, then run it at 3 caps ED for a few weeks to prevent any estro rebound.

Thanks but would running an AI like erase at a low dose on cycle help control any estro sides of the superdrol?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

he will still want to use the erase when using nolva. All serms raise serum estrogen while blocking estrogen at the receptor. So once you come off serum estrogen could be too high and cause problems......this is why we use an AI in pct, alongside the nolva. Erase also helps control cortisol so you get double coverage with it.

For pct do this:

nolva
40/20/10/10
Erase
0/3/3/2/2/1/1
DAA
3g's for 30 day

I would really consider swaping the SD into the front of the cycle. You want to be using it and still have a decent amount of time being ON cycle. If you use it the 1st 4wks you will allow that new muscle time to mature and stay put once pct is done. If you do what you have laid out you stand to lose lots of your gains once everything is said and done. i always blast hard and than cruise when im on anything.

brv1102

Awards
he will still want to use the erase when using nolva. All serms raise serum estrogen while blocking estrogen at the receptor. So once you come off serum estrogen could be too high and cause problems......this is why we use an AI in pct, alongside the nolva. Erase also helps control cortisol so you get double coverage with it.

For pct do this:

nolva
40/20/10/10
Erase
0/3/3/2/2/1/1
DAA
3g's for 30 day

I would really consider swaping the SD into the front of the cycle. You want to be using it and still have a decent amount of time being ON cycle. If you use it the 1st 4wks you will allow that new muscle time to mature and stay put once pct is done. If you do what you have laid out you stand to lose lots of your gains once everything is said and done. i always blast hard and than cruise when im on anything.
So if I ran 5 weeks of superdrol alongside at the start along with mmv3 and continued mmv3 solo for 3 weeks after I wouldn't have any problem?

I won't get any sort of rebound from stopping the superdrol and going another 3 weeks with just mmv3 before starting pct?

Thanks for the help

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U shouldn't get any rebound mmv3 converts to DHT which is the body natural anti-estrogen, so it will keep your estrogen down, then u can go into your pct.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
No problem bro. Kill that sh*t, and get beefy.

brv1102

Awards
Would it be more beneficial to run 11-oxo the 8weeks instead of methyl masterdrol v3? 11-oxo would be at 375mg a day or mmv3 5 tablets a day

Btw it will be a cut with a pretty low Cal diet I'm looking to keep as much mass and strength as possible if not gain some

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I don't know how potent 11oxo is at that dose honestly.