Begginer Cycle on the cheap

DangerDave56

Awards
Hey there, well a little info about me. Im 21, ive been lifting since i've been a freshman in highschool, i have some decent size to me and recently lost about 60 pounds since i quit college football last spring so im just getting used to seeing the veins in my biceps and definition in my delts, but i want some more lean mass. Im settin at about 15%bf, which is too high as it is, and ive had gyno since i can remember, and its not a little puffyness around my nipple like most of you bitch about, its full out gyno. I have run some PH cycles in the past few years like Tren, Epi, A-50, Solid, and a few others which i cant remember right now. Ive also ran some "clen", which i didnt feel anything, must have been some bad gear. Im looking to run some Test in the near future and need everything to run somewhat cheap but still effective. As far as PCT/Serms go im wondering whats at a fair price yet still effective. Also what to expect, tips on doseage, and all the other goodies. Before you jump to any conclusions... I know how to follow a good diet for bulking and or cutting, i use propper supps, and i plan on doing more research too. Im just looking for opinions.

P.S. is it possible to cut fat and or gyno while still slapping on mass with Test or any other anabolic. Ive heard of people doing it but their macros were perfect and the sun and moon and stars also had to line up just right too. Im not affraid of cardio im more concerned with the diet part of it.

Thanks for any posts.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Get rid of your gyno first bro, a cycle will only make it worse. Get some letro and rock that. U don't take too much of an AI on cycle cuz that will only kill your gains with too little estrogen in your body.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4: Dbol @ 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10: Test @ 300mg/week
Weeks 1-10: Tren Ace @ 75mg MWF
Weeks 9-12: Winstrol @ 50mg/day
Weeks 1-16: .5mg letro 2x a week
Weeks 13-16: 20mg nolva ED

That's a cheap and very effective cycle for what you want to accomplish. There are a million ways to skin this cat though.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Weeks 1-4: Dbol @ 50mg/day
Weeks 1-10: Test @ 300mg/week
Weeks 1-10: Tren Ace @ 75mg MWF
Weeks 9-12: Winstrol @ 50mg/day
Weeks 1-16: .5mg letro 2x a week
Weeks 13-16: 20mg nolva ED

That's a cheap and very effective cycle for what you want to accomplish. There are a million ways to skin this cat though.
letro/caber/cilas to cure you gyno/keep your dick working. than the cycle above

DangerDave56

Awards
about how much would this cycle cost me? im just looking for ballpark numbers.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
letro/caber/cilas to cure you gyno/keep your dick working. than the cycle above
Ok I been trying to sort of ignore it. But I have to ask and do something. I have about two lumps on each nipple. I'm assuming it is Gyno. Now what's the best way to eliminate it? My nipples aren't puffy just with about two small lumps.

DangerDave56

Awards
Thanks fellas. Thats definately in my price range. aaaahhhh **** i forgot what else i was gonna say. oh! please let me be clear, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC WEBSITES, I AM NOT ASKING FOR SOMEONE TO P.M. ME TO GIVE ME INFO OR ANY OF THAT. Are any of these legal first of all cause i know some of them arent, and secondly should i try to find it local or should i shop online? last time i went online with the clen/anavar i got burnt with some bad gear, and the website looked legit, reviews on the brand were legit, and the bottles were sealed and seemed legit too. That or I just didnt respond to either of them. I just realllllly dont feel like forkin over premium money for pills filled with who knows what again. Is there any way to really know over the web whether im getting what im paying for?