Drop some knowledge on me please!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
What are peptides and SARM's. I know a little in the way of SARMs and they seem to be potentially a better alternative to PH's but with so little research on them I don't know where to begin getting info. Also is PCT needed? I also have heard some talk of S4 being run however cannot get info on effects, sides, etc.. Any links or info is greatly appreciated.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Google or the search bar on this site. All the info you could want about either is right here. There are some great log/write ups from russianstar on here

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
peptides: most are related in some way to HGH or IGF. Some work, some don't, lots are fake or underdosed. You have to pin them. They are expensive.

SARMS: supposedly steroid like effects without being a steroid. I've never taken them, but the bloodwork I've seen shows that they shut down natural test production to some degree. Gains wise, they are mild to non-existant. Again, expensive for what you get.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Google or the search bar on this site. All the info you could want about either is right here. There are some great log/write ups from russianstar on here
will search russianstar's stuff, I already did searches and so much of the stuff is broken an incomplete.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
peptides: most are related in some way to HGH or IGF. Some work, some don't, lots are fake or underdosed. You have to pin them. They are expensive.

SARMS: supposedly steroid like effects without being a steroid. I've never taken them, but the bloodwork I've seen shows that they shut down natural test production to some degree. Gains wise, they are mild to non-existant. Again, expensive for what you get.
i dont agree here at all.

Tides can be great, but you need to know where to find US made quality product. Too much BS from china = peptides dont work. they do work, the ones that you bought were watered down and sh!t from the start so what do you expect. IGF 1LR3 id say would be the most potent mass builder. GHRP2/cjc 1295 most common stack.

sarms- s4 shuts you down way more than s1. s1 is a pretty dam good bulker @ 15-25mg. Also theres no real need for a hardcore pct. Just some DAA will do it. s4 is awesome for cutting the only drawback is the vision sides that occur once you dose 50mg + for 10-15 days. All in all they are very cheap, no cycle support, no pct. just 40-90 bucks a bottle.

tide/sarm stack could bridge you between AAS cycles. I think doing this will only get more common over time. I sure as hell will be

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gymrat is right.

I have researched with NUMEROUS different peptides from different companies and some have been great and some completely useless. If you do come across a quality supplier the peptides would be great for cycling OFF androgens alongside other miscellaneous items ie; Sarms, gh, insulin, igf variants, gw1516 etc....

I did try the S4 years back and simply hated the vision problems that occurred and freaked me out. for the very short period I used it, I could not justify its potential prblems with vision.

-Matt