hard rock M1D?
- 12-04-2011, 10:54 AM
- 12-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Thier products seem to be hit or miss
- 12-04-2011, 03:19 PM
thats what people are saying . I've got 2 bottles of the stuff so I think I will run it next month maybe do 90/90/90/120/120
12-04-2011, 04:05 PM
I picked up 2 bottles during a black friday sale. I randomly look over at them and ponder whether they will work or not. Lol.
~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
12-04-2011, 05:07 PM
how much were they? I didint have a comp to get on line that day
12-04-2011, 05:11 PM
12-04-2011, 05:19 PM
IFORCE INTIMIDATE SPONSORED LOG
12-04-2011, 05:21 PM
freakin crap I got it for 25 each
05-06-2013, 02:24 AM
05-06-2013, 06:39 AM
The product specifically (rather than their HDrol/P-Mag/Epi clones) has a dubious reputation, it was released in the interim between the CEL/Purus heyday of M14ADD clones and the more recent rise of clones (Shredded Labs), to my knowledge sourcing M14ADD isn't the easiest thing to do, so either Hard Rock lucked out or the product may not meet label claims. That doesn't mean there isn't something anabolic in there.
05-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Well this is exactly M1,4ADD,according to the label.
05-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Used the hard Rock sd way underdosed.
Similar Forum Threads
- By therealest77 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 82Last Post: 04-17-2011, 02:57 PM
- By jjohn in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 31Last Post: 12-30-2008, 08:26 AM
- By jjohn in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2008, 09:16 AM
- By acidred06 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-13-2007, 12:37 PM
- By East1600Plus in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 03-13-2007, 08:35 AM