Anadrol/Deca/Test

Jjaden

Awards
Hmm by chance I was able to get a cycle for free. The intended user won't be able to use it for a long time so he gave it to me instead.

This will only be my third cycle tho and I am a little out of my league with these compounds having only used Test/Eq/Dbol in the past.

This is what I have, and how the doses were suggested.

Anadrol 8 weeks 50mg ED w k1-2
100mg EQ wk 3-6
50mg ED wk 7-8
Deca 200mg/wk 1-12
Sustenon 500mg/wk 6-12

To me it seems strange to pyramid the anadrol and to run something so hepatoxic for so long.

I was thinking 150mg ED for 3 weeks would be better.
I would also have preferred to run a single ester of test than sust since I've heard it's a nightmare on people who break out on cycle.

Anyways the guy who recommended this dosing has much more experience than I do, and regularly enters and places in comps.

Just curious as to some input from this cycle since I have such little knowledge on Deca/Anadrol/Sust.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hmm by chance I was able to get a cycle for free. The intended user won't be able to use it for a long time so he gave it to me instead.

This will only be my third cycle tho and I am a little out of my league with these compounds having only used Test/Eq/Dbol in the past.

This is what I have, and how the doses were suggested.

Anadrol 8 weeks 50mg ED w k1-2
100mg EQ wk 3-6
50mg ED wk 7-8
Deca 200mg/wk 1-12
Sustenon 500mg/wk 6-12

To me it seems strange to pyramid the anadrol and to run something so hepatoxic for so long.

I was thinking 150mg ED for 3 weeks would be better.
I would also have preferred to run a single ester of test than sust since I've heard it's a nightmare on people who break out on cycle.

Anyways the guy who recommended this dosing has much more experience than I do, and regularly enters and places in comps.

Just curious as to some input from this cycle since I have such little knowledge on Deca/Anadrol/Sust.
I'm not even sure ware to start here. But 8 weeks on Drol isn't a really good idea. And that is not enough test. The sust should be ran from week 1 to 12. To run a pyramid with the drol like that is old school, it really isn't necessary for most things but with drol I doubt that it would hurt. I would just run it at 100mg ed (50mg twice a day) for not more then 6 weeks.

I think what he was trying to do is have you run a deca/drol and finish it off with test. And the sust will not kick in in time. But that is not enough deca to do more then wet your joints a little. I would recomend that you get some more test and deca and run it like this

100mg drol ed weeks 1 to 6
500mg Sust (or other test) weeks 1 to 12
400mg deca (300 would work if your tight on it) weels 1 to 12
10mg Nolvadex ed weeks 1 to 14
Start PCT week 15

For this cycle the long esters in the deca and half the sust will not kick in til about weeks 5 to 6 so the drol is what your really running for the first couple of weeks

If you wanted to run it like he had it (I am making an asumption on wthat he was trying to do)I would go (I still think that it is too long to run drol)
drol 50mg ED w k1-2
drol 100mg EQ wk 3-6
drol 50mg ED wk 7-8
Deca 1.2 grams week 1
Deca 400mg weeks 2 to 10
150mg Test prop EOD weeks 6 to 12
10mg nolvadex ED weeks 1 to 12
Start PCT week 13

Jjaden

Awards
Excellent and detailed response. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.