Help choosing 2nd cycle

landonx91

Awards
Hey guys, I ran a 6 week cycle of Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75/100 with a 4 week PCT with Tamox about 3-4 months ago with all the support stuff (Cycle Assist/PCT Assist) and kept virtually all my gains. I held on to them for a few weeks then decided to cut down using EC (down 16 pounds in 8 weeks today). Anyway I figure I should start recomping to get my lean bulk back on track but was wondering if I should use a PH during the recomp or after I have already gotten to a good weight/ calorie intake?

Also, for my 2nd cycle I was thinking about stepping up to Epistane and cycling it for 4-5 weeks with the same PCT as last time but lately I've been hearing that Hdrol/Tren stack is good especially for recomp. Since I had good results with Hdrol the first time do think it would be smart to step up to Tren now or wait to add tren after I've ran a couple more cycles?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys, I ran a 6 week cycle of Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75/100 with a 4 week PCT with Tamox about 3-4 months ago with all the support stuff (Cycle Assist/PCT Assist) and kept virtually all my gains. I held on to them for a few weeks then decided to cut down using EC (down 16 pounds in 8 weeks today). Anyway I figure I should start recomping to get my lean bulk back on track but was wondering if I should use a PH during the recomp or after I have already gotten to a good weight/ calorie intake?

Also, for my 2nd cycle I was thinking about stepping up to Epistane and cycling it for 4-5 weeks with the same PCT as last time but lately I've been hearing that Hdrol/Tren stack is good especially for recomp. Since I had good results with Hdrol the first time do think it would be smart to step up to Tren now or wait to add tren after I've ran a couple more cycles?
I have an off topic question did you "feel" shut down on hdrol?

landonx91

Awards
I have an off topic question did you "feel" shut down on hdrol?
Not at all, I felt like the majority of my gains during the hdrol cycle came in the 5 week of cycle and then noticed a huge difference at 100mg for the last week. I still made gains during the PCT.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol 75/75/100/100/125/125
Trenazone 75/75/75/75 (1 ml ED)

This dosing will require 1 bottle of each. You will really like the extra kick you ll get from the trenazone. And this Hella/halo/h drol dosing is about 2x from what you did before.

take some vitex, p5p, l dopa to prevent any prolactin effects from trenazone. N2Gaurd for cycle support. I am not sure if you used a serm with your pct from your last run but this time you want to make sure to get some clomid/nolva.

Last adding a transderm ( a test base) will stop lethargy, libido issues and will provide some gains of its own. IDK if that stuff was a problem for you last time or not....

oh, wait a lil bit longer to start this up, you need good long breaks in between cycles. use some LCLT to clean your receptors too