First Ever Cycle...Feedback Please!

NGIAPMAC

Awards
Background
Age 26; I've been training seriously for close to 8 years now and have done everything from Bill Starr's 5 x 5 to CKD diets for cutting. So needless to say, my diet and training are in check. I've only used PH's before, first HDrol then Havoc, both with great results. However, I've finally decided to take the plunge and join the dark side.

After countless amounts of research this is the cycle I'm come up with...

Wk. 1-12: Test E 500mg/week (250mg Mon; 250mg Thurs)
Wk. 1-4: DBol 20-30mg/day (will start with 20mg to test tolerance then increase dosage if needed).
Wk. 14 (2 weeks after last pin): Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Support Supps (run throughout)

AI Innovations Cycle Support 1 scoop AM; 1 scoop PM
Himalaya Labs LiverCare (Liv52) 1 capsule AM; 1 capsule PM
Arimidex (on hand if needed)
Letrozole (on hand if needed)

Questions:
- is running Nolva at 40/40/20/20 adequate for a test e + dbol cycle? I ran it at 20/20/10/10 after both HDrol & Havoc and this seemed to do the trick in terms of recovery.

- I've read differing opinions on the use of Arimidex. Some say that it should be run at .5mg EOD while on cycle to reduce bloating, while others say to lay off of it unless it is needed. Since I already have it on hand is there any other benefit to running it during?

Please feel free to provide feedback as to how I could maximize the effectiveness of this cycle. Thanks brahs...I'm pumped to get started!!!

sjcarson

sjcarson

Awards
Question... I'm new to the underground of bodybuilding. I've been lifting seriously for a few years, but now I want faster growth. Where can I get something like dianabol or eq?

Balboa270

Balboa270

Awards
ya bud good deal run the adex .25 eod all thru and no problemo, good ideas on letro to keep but just run adex ll the way thru man pct to and taper

NGIAPMAC

Awards
sjcarson - the most important thing is doing your research! Nothing is worse than having something like ED at 25 because you had no idea about PCT or what you were putting in your body. In terms of finding the actual anabolics, a lot of PH's can be ordered online and for anything injectible its best to get it from a trusted source like someone you've built a relationship with at your gym. This way you'll know that its high quality and not bunk.

Balboa - thanks for the feedback brah!

I think I'll run the Arimidex at .5mg EOD just to be on the safe side. I know that it is about 80% effective in terms of aromitase inhibition, so i dont think that low dosing it EOD will affect my gains at all.

Bump for more opinons...

Still wondering about the Nolva dosage for PCT?

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
I'd say the traditional 20/20/10/10 will give sufficient plasma concentrations to produce the desired estrogen blockade. I think you'll be within the therapeutic range with this dosage and won't need to step it up to 40/40/20/20. Doubling the dose won't double the benefits in this case. Just my two cents.

NGIAPMAC

Awards
I'd say the traditional 20/20/10/10 will give sufficient plasma concentrations to produce the desired estrogen blockade. I think you'll be within the therapeutic range with this dosage and won't need to step it up to 40/40/20/20. Doubling the dose won't double the benefits in this case. Just my two cents.
Thanks for the response Jonny!

After doing more research into 40/40/20/20 vs. 20/20/10/10 it looks like you're right with the traditional dosing.

Looks like there is no real added benefit in dosing Nolva any higher than 20mg/day:

"No statistically significant difference was found between the two subgroups of patients treated with either the lower (5 or 10 mg once daily) or higher dose of tamoxifen (10 mg twice daily) with respect to basal or LHRH stimulated gonadotropin and testosterone response or the E2/T ratio and the effect on sperm density and total sperm output."

20/20/10/10 for PCT it is!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Question... I'm new to the underground of bodybuilding. I've been lifting seriously for a few years, but now I want faster growth. Where can I get something like dianabol or eq?
Check out Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. Some vitamin stores carry their line of products :thumbsup: