epi straight or sd pulse

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
To start off I am 21 been lifting for 2 years 1 year seriously with proper nutrition and feel I am ready to give anabolics a go. I know once you start there's no going back. My stats are 5 ft 9 174 about 12-14 % bf. I have ran a ignorant cycle in the past with epi hdrol and sdrol I wasn't ready and wanted a quick fix. After losing all my gains and recovering from the damage I caused, I started researching I have been reading this forum daily for ideas and to try an understand. I am a so called noob at this and I know some of you will flame me but I need advice I don't want to go at this ignorantly like I did in the past. I have on hand 3 bottles sd. 2 beastdrol 1 methastadrol. 1 bottle of epistrong. 1 bottle hcgenerate, cycle assist by ai,daa, post cycle assist. I know 3 bottles of sd? I took advantage of the bogo for future use. I am currently working out 3 days a week my question is should I just do a straight 5-6 week epi cycle 30\45\45\45\45\45 preload cycle assist and run through cycle and do my pct with hcgenerate daa and nolva which I need to get before I begin cycle. Or pulse sd 3 days a week on my lifting days 10-20\30 based on if sides occur. I know sd shouldn't be used for a first straight cycle but if I did go with sd it would be pulsed. What do you guys think?

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Tl; dr

But Epi 6 weeks with 10mg sd ed kicked dickk!!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Tl; dr

But Epi 6 weeks with 10mg sd ed kicked dickk!!
Yeah I agree you'd b on some alpha male hulk sh*t with this cycle. However though, if u just wanna run epi, then your set up is good, you'll need a SERM though, clomid or nolva.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Yea I've never ordered from a research chem site but google is a good buddy do you guys prefer liquid or pills

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It doesn't matter. I've always used research chems and recovered perfectly fine, so they were legit.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I have only ran liquid Nolva, its been good to me.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I only use clomid but they're both gtg.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
ok so ill preload cycle assist then begin epi 30\45\45\45\45\45 stacked with sd 10\10\10\10\10\10 1st day of pct ill run 3g of daa, hcgenerate, post cycle support and nolva 20\20\10\10? Also will the 3 day a week suffice I know I will recover faster while "on" however I feel 3 days a week works great with me although that's natty. And dosing times I plan on 15 mg epi morning then 6 pm ill dose my sd 10mg epi 15 mg pre workout? How about when the epi goes to 45? 2 am 1 pm pre workout or reverse?

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to go! Try splitting evenly, however @ 45 15mg preworkout sounds legit

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I just want to get the most out of this cycle since I only work out 3 days a week should I keep this cycle as is or just pulse sd on workout days and save the epi for my cut in 5 to 6 months when ill be working out 5 days a week? I'm not diving right in i want to read some more any thoughts? If the original stack looked good ill stay with that

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hmmm well if u can only train 3 days a week then pulsing SD 3 times a week sounds good. Save the epi for your cut like u said. How much SD would u pulse each training day?

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I'm not limited to 3 days a week however that is what has been working best for me natty to gain size. Although my recover while "on" will be significantly greater I might switch to a 4 or 5 day a week. Any thoughts?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well if u can train that often u could try out SD at a lower dose

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Something like 10 mg for 6 weeks, shutdown wouldn't b so bad either.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
pulsing isnt the best idea. on paper it looks good but doesnt work out that way in real life. Ive tried it 3 times. Never again.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
how about running Epi as planned along with SD pulsed?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
pulsing isnt the best idea. on paper it looks good but doesnt work out that way in real life. Ive tried it 3 times. Never again.
I totally agree with u. With pulsing u wouldn't have constant levels, it'd b like a rollercoaster and why would u want that with your hormones. I've seen it work for a lot of ppl and others not so much. I don't like the idea tbh.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with u. With pulsing u wouldn't have constant levels, it'd b like a rollercoaster and why would u want that with your hormones. I've seen it work for a lot of ppl and others not so much. I don't like the idea tbh.
Same, I never understood this practice.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Alright how about preload cycle assist and run through cycle. sd 10\20\20 epi 0\0\30\45\45\45? Tamoxifen 20\20\10\10, with hcgen, 3g daa and pct support? Or sd 10\10\10\10\10\10 and epi 30\45\45\45\60\60 or possibly back to my pulsing question with sd m w f 20-30 and epi ran like previous setup so sd would be 20 pre 10 post 3 days a week. Or should I definately move to 4 or 5 workout days a week I have read both with which were successful

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
learn why test is best first cycle and why a test base should always be in your cycles (and why oral only cyclea are nto very good), then move on from there. you have alot of researc to do.

if your in no way gonna inject test then at th very least somthing like M1D (DHEA) or transaderm while on the orals is a good idea.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I would love to run test however I have no way of getting it and my wife and I have already talked about it and I would be looking for a new relationship if I started doing injections even though they are much safer than orals in my oppinion. However all the bs in the media on injections gives it a bad wrap. Good thing she hasn't heard anything on ph\ds

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to run test however I have no way of getting it and my wife and I have already talked about it and I would be looking for a new relationship if I started doing injections even though they are much safer than orals in my oppinion. However all the bs in the media on injections gives it a bad wrap. Good thing she hasn't heard anything on ph\ds
Yea it is sad the answer to all our PH worries is injecting.... but it's viewed as bad and dangerous in society, while popping statin drugs, anti depressants is "the answer" many problems.....

I just tell my wife that the PH/DS whatever I take is herbal supps.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Lol same here. But I would love to actually do a 12 week test cycle but afraid that will never happen. Phs here I come bye bye liver

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol same here. But I would love to actually do a 12 week test cycle but afraid that will never happen. Phs here I come bye bye liver
I actually run liver support/health supps year round. I figure the healthier the taxed system is the longer/more runs I can do lol

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Maybe when my liver gets shot to crud she will let me inject pending an acceptable liver transplant

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah that sucks your wife is not understanding about AAS. The damn media screws up everything good. What's wrong with us getting f*cking yoked?!? We harm no one.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Where I come from its easier to get meth now that will mess u up

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Yeah that sucks your wife is not understanding about AAS. The damn media screws up everything good. What's wrong with us getting f*cking yoked?!? We harm no one.
The government and there jurisdiction on what's legal and illegal is just all one big power trip. They don't want us to succeed at anything that's how they stay on top all I want to do is lift eat and sleep I don't drink I don't smoke so let me have my aas

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The government and there jurisdiction on what's legal and illegal is just all one big power trip. They don't want us to succeed at anything that's how they stay on top all I want to do is lift eat and sleep I don't drink I don't smoke so let me have my aas
Exactly! I don't drink or smoke either, I just plan on going pro in bodybuilding and it would b nice not to b criticized and not looked at as if I were a freak or something.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Exactly! I don't drink or smoke either, I just plan on going pro in bodybuilding and it would b nice not to b criticized and not looked at as if I were a freak or something.
I don't ever want to be that big I would like a good solid 200 but pros now days are high 200s low 300s some higher that's rediculous

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well to b a top pro u have to b that big, but I just wanna have my pro card for the sponsorships and endorsements. U know some shows here and there, as far as my weight maybe 240 max.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Well to b a top pro u have to b that big, but I just wanna have my pro card for the sponsorships and endorsements. U know some shows here and there, as far as my weight maybe 240 max.
Yea that would be good I am a long shot from that lol smaller goal for me is just a good 200 and I have a few years to go. I wish I would have started weightlifting in school I would be so much further never touched a weight until I was about 18 or 19

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I hear u bro, its definitely achievable though with a stellar diet, balls to the wall training, and proper cycling, and not to mention adequate sleep. U know what I'm saying if u could just do 2 10 week cycles a year and put on 25 pounds, that's f*cking fantastic. That means you'd have a total of 8 months of off time which is plenty of time to cleanse. Its annoying cuz I have friends who cycle too long and I see no added benefit, their receptors r all clogged, but unfortunately they're just addicted to that ON feeling.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I hear u bro, its definitely achievable though with a stellar diet, balls to the wall training, and proper cycling, and not to mention adequate sleep. U know what I'm saying if u could just do 2 10 week cycles a year and put on 25 pounds, that's f*cking fantastic. That means you'd have a total of 8 months of off time which is plenty of time to cleanse. Its annoying cuz I have friends who cycle too long and I see no added benefit, their receptors r all clogged, but unfortunately they're just addicted to that ON feeling.
I will admit when I blindly started anabolics wit no research I loved that feeling my bench went up to 265 and I was dreaming then the sides kicked in from not knowing dosages and just goin by the bottle or the rep that sold it to me idiot by the way. Then I lost all of my gains due to having to take time off because I got sick and had horrible headaches terrible lethargy and just didn't amount to squat. Now I'm more cautious I haven't ran a cycle since then I have researched and read daily for six months and I'm getting everything lined out for my bulk that's why I wanted ideas on best ways to run epistrong with low dosed or pulsed sd I know I'm still fairly new to anabolics so I'm hesitant on the 3 to 4 weeks of 20 to 30 mg but I have everything to run my cycle except serm still trying to get that. I tried ordering from a chem site the other day all was going well until my bank called me and told me that they would shut off my card for buying over seas merchandise from so called banned countries lol so im trying to scheme how to get what I need to run a safe cycle