M-Stane/Ep-Stane bridge or pulse?

rhv89

rhv89

Awards
Hello,

First of all I am a long time follower of AM forums and visit regularly. I'm 22 yrs old, 5'10 180, and have done 3 ph cycles in the past. I am still very much a student to the ph world so go easy on my mistakes. When I was 17 I was completely ignorant and desperate and did a cycle of mdrol (no supporting supps, no serm for pct). Did another cycle of it later that year and then did a cycle of Superdrol NG the next summer. A guy I knew got them for cheap and I was easily influenced but incredibly uninformed and immature. Luckily I dont have any negative sides still with me but I did have gyno removed from my left breast(tamoxifen took care of the right one). I am 22 now and havent touched a ph or aas of any sort for 4 years now. I have been consistent with lifting and nutrition for the last 3 years. I worked at GNC for a year so I consider myself somewhat educated on good supplementation. Plus I read these boards religiously so I try to further educate myself.

That being said Ive had that "itch" for a few months now and I wanting to run a cycle the CORRECT way this time. I have some M-Stane and EP-Stane by Dynamic Formulas that a buddy of mine had but is too scared to take so he sold them to me for cheap. They are unopened. I have 30 pills of nolva 20 mg. Milk thistle and Fish Oil are a part of my regular routine. I have thousands of questions I would like to ask but for the sake of not making this post even longer I will start small:

1) Would it be wise to take the Ep-stane ed and pulse the mstane, or better to do 3 wks of mstane and bridge into the epstane?

2) Soo many different opinions and products out there. Nolva will be in pct for sure, but with my history with gyno, would it be wise to have Erase or some sort of AI on hand during cycle? I naturally have high estrogen and am very gyno prone.

Im taking this very serious and want the best, safest results. My goal is size and strength. Im naturally skinny and lean so bulking is always a difficult task for me. Thanks in advance for any replies or help give. Very, very appreciated.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
wow man thats rough. by the way working at a GNC is just peer comical hahaha! anyways, jokes aside. just to the EP-stane at 30/30/30/40/40 or something liek that to see how you react to PH's again. dose that nolva 20mg first 2 weeks and 10 mg the next 2 weeks after that. grab a natural testbooster called D-Aspartic acid (DAA) and run that 3g a day starting day 1 of PCT. i would get an OTC AI (estro) blocker like Erase and keep that on hand.

rhv89

rhv89

Awards
Yes GNC is nothing but a joke haha. Prob should have left that part out lol. But good call on leaving the mstane out for this first run. Ive read a lot of ppl have had success with a sd-ep bridge and/or pulse so I thot i would try it but with my history it is probably isnt smart. Ill run the EP solo for 5-6 wks and see whats up. However I am sorta confused on how to use the Erase during cycle. How, when, and why would one go about using it mid cycle? Thanks for the feedback. Ill take all the advice and help I can get.

P.S. I forgot to mention in the first post, but I did have my blood/t levels/liver all checked out last year and everything came back fine so I should be good to go. Very fortunate considering my stupidity with ph use in the past.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
the last thing you want to do is screw up like you screwed up before. you need to take it light and easy and design your cycle and research the sh!t out of it. that being said leave the Mstane out for sure. no pulse, nothing. plenty in cluding myself get great gains out of jsut Epi and I am a lot bigger than you.

Dose epi something like 30/30/30/40/40 and then first day of PCT do

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
Erase 0/0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1

Erase is in PCT not on cycle.

Do you understand the layout?

rhv89

rhv89

Awards
Oh ok I gotcha. Yea that is clear to me now. Thank you very much for dumbing it down for me and laying it out lol. I will run this exactly as you have it here, but will probably start Jan 1 in order to allow myself the time to acquire all the info and products I will be needing. Thanks again man.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok I gotcha. Yea that is clear to me now. Thank you very much for dumbing it down for me and laying it out lol. I will run this exactly as you have it here, but will probably start Jan 1 in order to allow myself the time to acquire all the info and products I will be needing. Thanks again man.
no prob man, make sure you have PCT in hand before you start cycle. start up cycle assist 7 days before hand, and when you do Mstane start it 14 days ahead. if you cant get cycle assist jsut buy Hawthorn berries and a good liver supp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ee09 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10
AndroRage Anabolics 8
Anabolics 32