First real cycle help

ripped64

Awards
First of im 24 5'9 and 185 and have been training for the past 6 years seriously. Im doing this cycle to bulk up but I don't want it to be a ton of water weight. Also ill have 3 vials of test so im either goin to do test for 15 weeks or 12 and increase the dose half way through. So this is what I'm thinking...

1-6 500mg test e a week(Mon/thurs injection)
6-12 750mg test e per week
9-12 tbol 40mg a day
Aromasin 12.5mg as needed
4-12 hcg 500iu/ week

Pct
14-17 clomid 50mg/day
14-15 aromasin 25mg eod
16-17 aromasin 12.5 eod
14-17 Vitamin c 3g/ day
14-17 Anabeta 4 caps/day

Any advice would be great but this is what I'm thinking for a clean bulk. Looking to add maybe 15lbs after Pct.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
First of im 24 5'9 and 185 and have been training for the past 6 years seriously. Im doing this cycle to bulk up but I don't want it to be a ton of water weight. Also ill have 3 vials of test so im either goin to do test for 15 weeks or 12 and increase the dose half way through. So this is what I'm thinking...

1-6 500mg test e a week(Mon/thurs injection)
6-12 750mg test e per week
9-12 tbol 40mg a day
Aromasin 12.5mg as needed
4-12 hcg 500iu/ week

Pct
14-17 clomid 50mg/day
14-15 aromasin 25mg eod
16-17 aromasin 12.5 eod
14-17 Vitamin c 3g/ day
14-17 Anabeta 4 caps/day

Any advice would be great but this is what I'm thinking for a clean bulk. Looking to add maybe 15lbs after Pct.
ok. a few of the obvious points that need asttention.
1)500mg test straight thru. no need for higher dose on 1st run
2)tbol- wtf are you doing with it? if you're gonna run it take it out 2 more weeks so that pct starts at end of tbol run
3)no aromasin in pct

ripped64

Awards
Okay ill stick with the 500mg of test and drop aromasin from pct. Would you suggest that I still use tbol and extend it for 2 more weeks or would something else in its place be better? I would like to use var but its to expensive for me.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Okay ill stick with the 500mg of test. Would you suggest that I still use tbol and extend it for 2 more weeks or would something else in its place be better? I would like to use var but its to expensive for me.
yes extend it 2 weeks past when you finish test. and ys you can use aromasin in pct i shouldnt have said that

ripped64

Awards
Thanks for your help. I would use dbol at the beginning of the cycle but I do not want blow up with lots of water retention, and that's why I was going to use tbol. Would you suggest anything else besides tbol?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Winny but t Bol would put more muscle on u

AnabolicAdict

Awards
ok. a few of the obvious points that need asttention.
1)500mg test straight thru. no need for higher dose on 1st run
2)tbol- wtf are you doing with it? if you're gonna run it take it out 2 more weeks so that pct starts at end of tbol run
3)no aromasin in pct
+1 besides not using aromasin in pct but you already corrected yourself :lol:

ripped64

Awards
Modified cycle based on suggestions
1-12 500mg test e a week(Mon/thurs injection)
1-4 some kick start?
9-14 tbol 40mg a day
Aromasin 12.5mg eod/as needed
4-12 hcg 500iu/ week

Pct
14-17 clomid 50mg/day
14-15 aromasin 25mg eod
16-17 aromasin 12.5 eod
14-17 Vitamin c 3g/ day
14-17 Anabeta 4 caps/day

S.E.L.S.

Awards
Do you want to adjust the HCG timing to go right up to your PCT? Right now you're on tbol for 2 weeks after you stop HCG...

ripped64

Awards
I am going to do that I just forgot to change it when it rewrote my cycle layout. Ill be taking hcg until the day before Pct along with tbol.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i wouldnt kick start and use tbol as a closer. thats too many compounds on your first go

ripped64

Awards
Well I might just use the left over superdrol I have for the kick start otherwise ill have to throw it away soon. Maybe my next cycle ill try a different oral and hopefully after that ill be ready for a test/ tren cycle.