Getting the feet wet: First cycle critique?

R

rsr08

Awards
Hey fellas. Been 5 years of training and 4 years of researching and feel like my time is coming near (in another 6-7 months from now). I'll be turning 22 in 2 months and have finally gotten the balls to do a cycle (did 2 ph cycles prior). The cycle I am planning on running is as laid out:

Cycle:
Test e: 500mg/wk wk 1-10
CEL Mdrol (DS) 30mg ED (Kickstart) wk 1-3
Anavar: 60mg ED (Will bump up accordingly) wk 4-12
Hcg: 500iu's/wk wk 4-12
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD wk 3-12

Preloading 2 weeks before and running CEL Cycle Assist throughout to assist with the liver and BP

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20mg wk 13-17
Testbooster (Any recommendations?) wk 13-17

Also, I'll be running accutane 20mg ED for 5 months prior of the cycle to brace myself for acne and hope I won't get any while on. I still got a lil acne here and there, but that's all. Just want to clear myself up before and try to prevent the onset of any while cycling

There it is. Pretty much a simple cycle. I threw in the aromasin just to keep bloat away (I do not want ANY bloat whatsoever). I also threw in Hcg so I will not be shutdown and to have a fast recovery. Since I'll be 22, it'd be nice to have the natty test flowing as well and I'm not looking to put myself into TRT down the road. I have some 1-test cyp, equipoise and MHN tabs but feel like I should not hop on different compounds and that maybe keeping it this simple will only benefit me. Hell, I even thought about bumping the test down to 250mg-300mg.

Goals: Lean muscle (minimize/prevent bloat), increase of maybe 7-10 lbs of muscle (maybe a little more hopefully), shed some body fat here and there (cardio-wise), increase strength (and keep it!). I know people will say for lean muscle with reduced bloat use prop, but this will be my first go and I def. am not ready for EOD/ED injections. Maybe for my second cycle :thumbsup:

I'll be drawing with 22g's, injecting with 27g (Reviews of my source say the oils flow right through 27g. Just gotta heat em up a bit. I know, I'm a wuss, but at least I wont be shoving prohormones ONLY down my throat :pat:). I've even read a lot of surprising reviews stating that 29g/30g 1/2" slin pins are perfect for the delts so we will see! But 27g will do. O ya, true side story:

It's been a while since I got a vaccination shot. Went in last week. Conversed with the nurse. She pulls out the syringe and I start to ask her questions, like what size needle and syringe, etc. I've been beta about shots, but for some reason I was more excited than I've ever been to receive a small shot. She says it's a 25g needle, even says it's a baby needle so no worries! Sterilizes my right delt, I forced myself to look at the needle going in and actually pretended it was my first inject for my cycle coming up haha! She winds it up, then semi-jabs it in. Not ONE feeling of it going in. Didn't even feel like a pinch, I just felt nothing! Maybe it was flawless technique by the RN, I dunno. All I could feel was the cold vaccination dispersing through my muscle and that's all! Except she didn't aspirate and I was thinking o hell no you better have not hit a vessel! lol. Anyways, afterwards on the drive home, I thought to myself man, if I didn't feel a lick of a thing with 25g, I wonder how 27g are gonna be like! Pretty much psyched myself out after the little rush of the injection and wanted to order some needles now and inject myself for the fun of it! Is this how you sick fuks feel like after every injection? Because it feels good! :fing26:

Anyways, end of story. Hope to get some feedback from you guys!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I'm only on my 2nd cycle so I don't have a ton of good advice, but you'd want a real SERM in PCT....also I like inhibit-E on cycle to help with bloat and any sensitve nip issues, as well as in PCT....or Erase...the longer esters seem to cause the most bloating....cypionate and the enanthate are pretty much the same....lil more actual test per mg in the E

I like the bigger 23g as once you start doing 1ml+ it takes a small while to inject...you'll be pushing in on that 27g for a while, LOL...I use shopmedvet.com.....100 pins and needles shipped for under $20...

There, those are all my mildly useful thoughts... :D

Good luck!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Use 25's. Minimal scar tissue and no pain. My 2 cents is it takes long enough to inject with 25's, 27s are gonna take forever. Forget the slin pins except for hcg, you're being overly scared of a needle. Even 23s don't really hurt much more than a slight prick. I'd use 23s but I inject my sustanon 3G a week so I use 25s to minimize any scar tissue.

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
that's a LOT of SD to be using... hope you've used it before. I'm doing a similay cycle, minus the var and hcg, and I'll be kicking it w/ MDrol 10/20/20

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Just a few quick points... I'd stay away from the PHs. You don't need to kick start your cycle, that's already been dismissed by most as useless.... Your idea of injecting is bizarre. Shooting oil through a 25ga or smaller will take all day. Yes, it's easier to inject, but a .25ga or smaller was never intended to pass oil through it. On occasion I will use a .25ga, but only on those days where I'm really having problems and need to go small and spend five minutes trying to pass the oil through the small orifice. Draw with a .22 and inject with a .23 like everyone else does. The other problem with a .25ga or smaller is that it can pass easily into a vein and you won't even feel it and if you aspirate, it may not draw the blood it because it's so dam small... Test at 500mgs per week is a good start and few ever need an AI/SERM. My E2 levels are well within range at 500mgs and no SERM/AI. Aromasin may be an over kill for just 500mgs... The test will kick in at about 6 weeks, so you'll have about 4 weeks before you start to taper down.... HCG during cycle is smart. Besides your planned injection with 25ga or smaller needles, it looks decent.

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
make sure you're getting bloods done to find out how your body is responding to the cycle so you know what you need and don't need.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

R

rsr08

Awards
I'm only on my 2nd cycle so I don't have a ton of good advice, but you'd want a real SERM in PCT....also I like inhibit-E on cycle to help with bloat and any sensitve nip issues, as well as in PCT....or Erase...the longer esters seem to cause the most bloating....cypionate and the enanthate are pretty much the same....lil more actual test per mg in the E

I like the bigger 23g as once you start doing 1ml+ it takes a small while to inject...you'll be pushing in on that 27g for a while, LOL...I use shopmedvet.com.....100 pins and needles shipped for under $20...

There, those are all my mildly useful thoughts... :D

Good luck!!
Thought you weren't allowed to post sources? Just being cautious...I already have a certain "beast" to get the "needles" from. Will def check out the source you sent though. And I am using a real SERM (Nolvadex). Maybe you missed that part? But yea, not a big fan of test cypionate because of however much test I'll be getting, thats why I went the enanthate way. After research tho, I'm gonna safely assume (and from what others have said) that it's better to leave the OTC stuff out of the dark side in terms of ancillaries and get some real A.I's.. But if it's been working for you, more power to ya brotha. Thanks for the feedback tho!

Use 25's. Minimal scar tissue and no pain. My 2 cents is it takes long enough to inject with 25's, 27s are gonna take forever. Forget the slin pins except for hcg, you're being overly scared of a needle. Even 23s don't really hurt much more than a slight prick. I'd use 23s but I inject my sustanon 3G a week so I use 25s to minimize any scar tissue.
I may be overly scared (admittingly so lol) but my source and the reviews of all loyal customers have said it flows through 25g nice and easy, and it'll flow thru 27g easy peezy if I heat it up for a little. Also, I'm not gonna be the type of user to jam the oil in just to "save time". Rather, I'm gonna take it nice and slow, even appreciate the flow of oil being dispersed into my muscle. Kinda like "soaking in the ambiance" so to speak :naughty: Anyways, I just don't see the point in using a different gauge if 27g are going to work, and also rushing to get the oil into my muscle. Rather, I'm a firm believer that the slower the better (and less PIP). Thanks for the input though my man!

that's a LOT of SD to be using... hope you've used it before. I'm doing a similay cycle, minus the var and hcg, and I'll be kicking it w/ MDrol 10/20/20
I have used the mdrol up to 30mg. 10mg didn't cut it for me, 20mg was alright but still didn't feel like much. Maybe i'll just keep it at 20mg. We will see. I'll just keep carbs up while on mdrol to reap the benefits. Good luck with your cycle man

Just a few quick points... I'd stay away from the PHs. You don't need to kick start your cycle, that's already been dismissed by most as useless.... Your idea of injecting is bizarre. Shooting oil through a 25ga or smaller will take all day. Yes, it's easier to inject, but a .25ga or smaller was never intended to pass oil through it. On occasion I will use a .25ga, but only on those days where I'm really having problems and need to go small and spend five minutes trying to pass the oil through the small orifice. Draw with a .22 and inject with a .23 like everyone else does. The other problem with a .25ga or smaller is that it can pass easily into a vein and you won't even feel it and if you aspirate, it may not draw the blood it because it's so dam small... Test at 500mgs per week is a good start and few ever need an AI/SERM. My E2 levels are well within range at 500mgs and no SERM/AI. Aromasin may be an over kill for just 500mgs... The test will kick in at about 6 weeks, so you'll have about 4 weeks before you start to taper down.... HCG during cycle is smart. Besides your planned injection with 25ga or smaller needles, it looks decent.
I don't really frequent this forum as much as I do with another, but the other board I look at most is full of veterans. And most cycles I've read and seen are kickstart with dbol or any fast acting oral. Maybe the whole PH thing is definitely useless, but I'm still a firm believer in an oral kickstart. I've seen it being beneficial from the past 4-5 years I've been researching and it's the same protocol being used even up to today. Hell, it even makes sense! But maybe I'll drop the mdrol. Then again, it's worked for me in the past quickly so we will see.

For the needle injecting route I'm going, see my response to the other quote above. Also, I'm premed. I don't think there are any pain receptors on veins so it'll be kind of hard to determine "feeling" pain from passing through a vein, whether it be with a 27g or a 23g. I'm also scratching my head at you saying an AI/SERM may not be needed. For an AI, probably, but I think I will definitely need a SERM. Then again, I'm assuming you're talking about PCT. If I'm wrong, then sorry for the assumption! Anyways, I just wanna keep bloat down (not saying I will bloat up for sure). I'll probably just do 12.5mg E3D.

And the consensus is that it'll take 4 weeks for strength to kick in, a lil less for the libido benefits to emerge nicely (that's why I'm gonna kick start). HELL, if it was going to take test e to take 6 weeks to kick in, I might as well kickstart this darn cycle! Better yet, just go test p! Haha. Besides, the idea that it'll take 6 weeks for the test e to kick in is the 2nd time I've heard this within these 4-5 years of researching. It doesn't make sense, also, for the ester to take that long. Why wait 2 weeks after the last injection to start PCT if it's going to take 6 whole weeks to kick in at the beginning? Might as well wait 4 weeks, maybe even 6 weeks, right? (unless there's no correlation between ester kick in/ester clearance times). Maybe ur just special in terms of the kick in time for test e :nana:

make sure you're getting bloods done to find out how your body is responding to the cycle so you know what you need and don't need.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
Definitely getting pre and post bloods.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Arteries have far more pain receptors than do veins, but they both have pain receptors and when you start going in like butter, and all of a sudden it gets hard and you feel pain, odds are you've hit an artery or vein. Over time you will know when you hit a vein/artery even without pain... A SERM is what, a "selective" modulator and it selects receptors in the breast. You will still have E2 in your system with an affinity to bind to the prostrate and other receptors without abatement. So bloat will occur with a SERM, but maybe to a lesser extend when you discount the breast receptors... It's not worth debating the pros or cons about kick starting, but if you want quick results right away then why not dump the PHs and opt for something much more potent, like Adrol/Dbol? Yes, you may see some results in 4 weeks, so we'll see. Good luck with your pinning, seems like you have your mind made up.

I don't really frequent this forum as much as I do with another, but the other board I look at most is full of veterans. And most cycles I've read and seen are kickstart with dbol or any fast acting oral. Maybe the whole PH thing is definitely useless, but I'm still a firm believer in an oral kickstart. I've seen it being beneficial from the past 4-5 years I've been researching and it's the same protocol being used even up to today. Hell, it even makes sense! But maybe I'll drop the mdrol. Then again, it's worked for me in the past quickly so we will see.

For the needle injecting route I'm going, see my response to the other quote above. Also, I'm premed. I don't think there are any pain receptors on veins so it'll be kind of hard to determine "feeling" pain from passing through a vein, whether it be with a 27g or a 23g. I'm also scratching my head at you saying an AI/SERM may not be needed. For an AI, probably, but I think I will definitely need a SERM. Then again, I'm assuming you're talking about PCT. If I'm wrong, then sorry for the assumption! Anyways, I just wanna keep bloat down (not saying I will bloat up for sure). I'll probably just do 12.5mg E3D.

And the consensus is that it'll take 4 weeks for strength to kick in, a lil less for the libido benefits to emerge nicely (that's why I'm gonna kick start). HELL, if it was going to take test e to take 6 weeks to kick in, I might as well kickstart this darn cycle! Better yet, just go test p! Haha. Besides, the idea that it'll take 6 weeks for the test e to kick in is the 2nd time I've heard this within these 4-5 years of researching. It doesn't make sense, also, for the ester to take that long. Why wait 2 weeks after the last injection to start PCT if it's going to take 6 whole weeks to kick in at the beginning? Might as well wait 4 weeks, maybe even 6 weeks, right? (unless there's no correlation between ester kick in/ester clearance times). Maybe ur just special in terms of the kick in time for test e :nana:
Definitely getting pre and post bloods.

R

rsr08

Awards
Arteries have far more pain receptors than do veins, but they both have pain receptors and when you start going in like butter, and all of a sudden it gets hard and you feel pain, odds are you've hit an artery or vein. Over time you will know when you hit a vein/artery even without pain... A SERM is what, a "selective" modulator and it selects receptors in the breast. You will still have E2 in your system with an affinity to bind to the prostrate and other receptors without abatement. So bloat will occur with a SERM, but maybe to a lesser extend when you discount the breast receptors... It's not worth debating the pros or cons about kick starting, but if you want quick results right away then why not dump the PHs and opt for something much more potent, like Adrol/Dbol? Yes, you may see some results in 4 weeks, so we'll see. Good luck with your pinning, seems like you have your mind made up.
Thanks for clarification on the pain receptors. Also, I already know about E2 floatin around in my system, thats why I didn't mention the need for a SERM like nolvadex during the cycle, but rather for PCT. For an on cycle ancillary, I'll be using aromasin as already stated to combat the E2. And for the kickstart, I'll probably get dbol. However, I'm on the ropes with this because i'm not looking for a wet oral as a kickstart so mdrol seems the better route. I already have some unused mdrol so might as well put it to use. thanks again man

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clarification on the pain receptors. Also, I already know about E2 floatin around in my system, thats why I didn't mention the need for a SERM like nolvadex during the cycle, but rather for PCT. For an on cycle ancillary, I'll be using aromasin as already stated to combat the E2. And for the kickstart, I'll probably get dbol. However, I'm on the ropes with this because i'm not looking for a wet oral as a kickstart so mdrol seems the better route. I already have some unused mdrol so might as well put it to use. thanks again man
Makes sense...Good luck and let us know how it goes.

R

rsr08

Awards
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
running test-e and wanting to reduce or prevent bloat? might i suggest a slightly shorter cycle using prop.

yes it's true you can run enth and not bloat, i do it all the time without an AI but you have to know how to eat correctly to do it, everyone is different in this area too.

a buddy of mine can eat Micky D's and not bloat, i look at a twizzler and bloat, trail and error gave me my answers.

also, do not confuse your cells enlarging to bloat, they're different.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I used to use superdrol/mdrol as a kickstart, but now I would prolly need at least 50/day to get much out of it....too much for me!! But I do like it :D

So I use prop for the first 2-3 weeks while letting the enanthate ester kick in.

BTW, just to clarify, buying pins is like buying tires....go to sears, go to walmart.....go to needlebeast, go to shopmedvet...."sources" are for the "shady" things AFAIK.....

And also, for some reason, prop in the shoulders will hurt like hell for a few days, but in the buttcheek is pain free. IDK!!