M1-D

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Can anyone shed some light on M1-D for me. I'm considering a cycle. I know it's a very mild, almost not even classified as a pro hormone anymore but I don't know much else. T

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can anyone shed some light on M1-D for me. I'm considering a cycle. I know it's a very mild, almost not even classified as a pro hormone anymore but I don't know much else. T
Its pretty much DHEA with things in the formula to make it absorb better and convert more to the hormones we want.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I know it's basically nothing. I almost wanna throw it into my PCT lol, but that's a bad idea.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know it's basically nothing. I almost wanna throw it into my PCT lol, but that's a bad idea.
I wouldnt say its nothing, its a good starter hormone, i mean dont expect crazy strength and mass, but its not like your taking Ecdy. My training partner back home paired M1D and MMV2 for 12 weeks and gained 15 lbs. Not to shabby if you ask me.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
You're right. I'll research some more. I had a epi/trenazobe cycle planned but I picked this up for a pretty good price. I didn't wanna pass it up, but I don't really know what to do with it. Could I add it to that stack? That might be to much.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're right. I'll research some more. I had a epi/trenazobe cycle planned but I picked this up for a pretty good price. I didn't wanna pass it up, but I don't really know what to do with it. Could I add it to that stack? That might be to much.
You could def add it to that cycle as a test base.

Whats your cycle history?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
This is only the second one. I have researched for a while and decided on epi and trenazone, that's why Im skeptical about throwing this in there.

First one was a nightmare. I did it all wrong, didn't research, got in over my head. I finished and lost about everything, except some of the strength. The guys at the local store in town sold me on BMF and I had no clue, he just said "Yeah take this and then get a test booster, you will be fine." I was ignorant and listened and then researched, but bot until after.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is only the second one. I have researched for a while and decided on epi and trenazone, that's why Im skeptical about throwing this in there.

First one was a nightmare. I did it all wrong, didn't research, got in over my head. I finished and lost about everything, except some of the strength. The guys at the local store in town sold me on BMF and I had no clue, he just said "Yeah take this and then get a test booster, you will be fine." I was ignorant and listened and then researched, but bot until after.

Aaahh ok, I mean Epi/trenazone will be an amazing cycle no doubt, with tons of strength and mass to boot, but i dont like to start at the top right away. Because once you do that, well then where do you go, ya know?

Id save that stack for a rainy day.

You could run 1-andro with M1D and thatd be a pretty sick stack.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I thought about just an epi run and then a trenazone run later in the year but idk. I have both and if I'm right with trena I would have to have an AI (erase) or something to run along side it so control everything. Idk of that's right, I think that's what I read. I know that epi acts as an estro control with it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought about just an epi run and then a trenazone run later in the year but idk. I have both and if I'm right with trena I would have to have an AI (erase) or something to run along side it so control everything. Idk of that's right, I think that's what I read. I know that epi acts as an estro control with it.
Uhm id definitely have it on hand if your going to run the Trenazone, but not necessarily are you going to NEED it. Also i dont beleive one bit that epi blocks estrogen, its got a methyl attached to it, so it voids anything the unmethylated compound does.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe I read Wrong. I'll keep researching.

I dont think you read wrong, as many people just naturaly hop on an anti e while running things like trenazone, also a lot of people beleieve that epi is an anti e, i have yet to see bloods that prove or disprove it, but ive seen people get gyno from epi, so take it for what its worth.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
That's interesting. Idk. I've considered running the epi solo. I have enough of it. Since it's only the first time I'm running epi and only my second cycle I don't think I would need to dose it that high.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's interesting. Idk. I've considered running the epi solo. I have enough of it. Since it's only the first time I'm running epi and only my second cycle I don't think I would need to dose it that high.
An Epi only cycle wouldnt be bad at all, what you thinking about as far as doseages go?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
30/30/40/40. It really just depends on how my body is reacting. Could go 30/40/40/45/50/50. Idk yet.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good plan, ive ran epi pretty high in my hay day.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
If I've never ran it though there is no need to run it super high doses. It really just depends on how I react.