12 week test/deca cycle

rephens21

Awards
Hey guys I just want to show my cycle and get some feed back that I look to start in late December. I am 22 years old, been lifting for about 2 years and want to do a bulking cycle. I want to gain around 25 pounds.

2 vials- deca 100mg/ml -z-lien
2 vials- test enanthatez-line
2 vials - test Prop 50mg/ml 2ml vials zline

1 (5000iu) vial HCG,
1 pack (50) Clomid, z-line
1 pack (50) Tamoxifen (Nolva) z-line

total:345- 310 safe 35$

Week 1 – Week 4
test. enanthate -400mg/week
test. Prop. 50- Everyday
deca 400 mg/week

Week 5 – Week 12
test. enanthate 400mg/week
deca 400 mg/week

PCT
You will need:
Week 5 – 8
HCG - 800iu 3x a week

Week 12
Clomid: 100mg everyday
Nolva: 40mg everyday

Week 13-15
Clomid: 50mg everyday
Nolva: 20mg everyday

I would love to hear feedback and help, thanks a lot

S.E.L.S.

Awards
Long chain esters won't clear the body for 2-3 weeks. Your PCT should start after those esters have had a chance to clear. If you're running test+deca through week 12, you should start PCT no earlier than week 14. Many would recommend you start PCT 3 weeks after you stop deca and 2 weeks after you stop test e, so maybe stop the deca week before the test or run the test 13 weeks vice 12 and run the deca for 12. This advice is based off internet research, not firsthand experience, so take it for what it's worth.

Balboa270

Balboa270

Awards
up your test to 500 its no a tren cycle its a deca you want to make sure you dont sabatoge yourself with deca I could care less overlapping the prop and e no big deal I just dont like your test deca doses I would go 500 to 600 test 300 to 400 deca

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
man you got a long way to go naturally at 6' 160lb. why are you in such a hurry at 22?

TestEinstein

Awards
I'm not going to repeat what everyone else is saying about you getting more of a foundation before you start hitting the syringe. You're 22 and you've already got it, so you won't listen anyway. The cycle itself is not bad. But the clomid/nolva shouldn't start until 2-3 weeks after your last injection. Also, I always used HCG around that time, but that was a few years back and people's opinions change. You might still want to save some for after the cycle ends, around wk 13.

Consider this though...The nandrolone will take longer to kick in than the test, and will last longer in your system at a physiologically significant level, so some people start it a week before the TE and finish it a week earlier, thus stopping the progestagenic inhibition of endogenous testosterone production around the same time as the TE is dwindling away, about wk 14. Charted, it looks like this...

Deca 1-12 400mg/wk
TE 2-13 400mg/wk
Clomid 15-17 50/d
Nolva 15-17 20/d

You could also increase the Deca to around 440/wk for 11 weeks and stop it a week before the enanthate, but start both at the same time. The point is the deca injections stop a week earlier. Keep the nolva on hand for flare ups of gyno. And don't forget to inject some air into the bottle to keep the pressure at a point where you can still get the oil out. It's too bad you had to use 100 mg/mL. I had 300 for TE and EQ and it was a dream.

Good luck kid.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Run the test atleast a week or two longer than the deca.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
You're not using an AI? I would have spent my money on A-dex rather than hcg, my balls will come back but gyno can last a lifetime.

rephens21

Awards
When I start my deca one week early would that alter the starting time of my hcg. Testeinstein thanks so much for you response along with everyone else's
, i would love to hear feedback about hcg when starting deca a week early. Thanks so much

TestEinstein

Awards
When I start my deca one week early would that alter the starting time of my hcg. Testeinstein thanks so much for you response along with everyone else's
, i would love to hear feedback about hcg when starting deca a week early. Thanks so much
Going earlier or shorter with the deca so that the test runs for another week after you stop the deca is really a tweak to balance your PCT recovery, and doesn't really affect the HCG protocol, since you're using that in-cycle as opposed to ~week 13 or 14 like guys did 5 or 6 years ago.

rephens21

Awards
Week 1-12
DECA 400mg/Wk

WEEK 2-13
TEST E 400mg/Wk
Starting week 2 TEST P 50mg/day

Week 5-8
HCG 800iu 3x week

PCT
Week 15
Clomid: 100mg everyday
Nolva: 40mg everyday

Week 16-18
Clomid: 50mg everyday
Nolva: 20mg everyday

This is what my new cycle looks like. Any changes? Any input should help, thanks!

barn91

Awards
...you still need to have the test higher than the nadrolone...

TestEinstein

Awards
...you still need to have the test higher than the nadrolone...
Yeah. It really is a sex drive issue for most guys, but that is a good idea. The problem with nandrolone is that unlike estrogen conversion from aromatase, 19-nor compounds react differently with each guy. So one will bloat up and have gyno/prolactin/impotence issues and then the next will see more of the anabolic effect and not much in the way of obvious progestational action. It's also complicated by the fact that progesterone alone doesn't do nearly as much as when there is an aromatizing compound like testosterone to act as an active estradiol source. 450/300 TE/EQ per week for ~11 wks is what I did on my first cycle years ago when EQ was more popular and I kept 22 lbs, after PCT. EQ is not an issue as far as progesterone receptor-induced sides, so I can only tell you what others have said on these forums, which is that it's easier to manage those effects when test is higher than deca. So, with the amount you have 480/360 TE/Deca for 10 weeks is an option too, with some nandrolone left over. If it was me though, I'd run test 400 for wks 2-13 and deca wks 1-12 @ 300. Taking a little deca off the top can help you with the deca dick and gyno. Ultimately it's your call though. You should see the cycles that people put together when they DON'T research.

rephens21

Awards
hey TestEinstein, i appreciate your help and was wondering what you think might be a better dosage/time for this cycle? Im wondering if its smarter to do a higher dosage but then sacrifice the amount of time ill be using each compound or rather to use a smaller dosage and do a longer cycle? I'm trying to decide which would give me the fullest gains

Ex. Test E 500mg/ wk 2-11
Deca 400 mg/ 1-10

or

lower dose for both and go to week 12/13 like you recommended earlier?

hope to hear back soon and thanks again my man!

TestEinstein

Awards
hey TestEinstein, i appreciate your help and was wondering what you think might be a better dosage/time for this cycle? Im wondering if its smarter to do a higher dosage but then sacrifice the amount of time ill be using each compound or rather to use a smaller dosage and do a longer cycle? I'm trying to decide which would give me the fullest gains

Ex. Test E 500mg/ wk 2-11
Deca 400 mg/ 1-10

or

lower dose for both and go to week 12/13 like you recommended earlier?

hope to hear back soon and thanks again my man!
I was pondering this for awhile after you posted the question. This is what I'm thinking. Conventional wisdowm states that the longer you hold the mass before you cycle off the longer you will keep it after the cycle ends. However more gear for a shorter period will probably give you slightly more mass but with a greater loss after. The body is more likely to keep muscle that is gained slowly. Either way, you won't keep the water gain.

Say you gain 15 lbs from 400/300 for 13 weeks total and keep 80%, that's a 12 lb net gain.
If you gain 20 lbs from 500/400 for 11 weeks total and keep a little less, say 70%, that's a 14 lb net gain.

So the real question is if the net gain is about the same which will shut you down more and which will have more side effects. The longer cycle is likely to shut you down more just because there will be a longer period with no endogenous LH secretion signaling...but the HCG, assuming it's legit and not denatured somehow, will help offset that. Raw side effects will be higher with the higher dose (this mean estrogen-related fat gain/gyno risk and MPB hair loss, if you're prone to it). As-needed nolva will clear up the estrogenic risk, and this isn't a highly androgenic cycle, so hair loss shouldn't be a problem.

Overall point is that they should be relatively the same. Most people will tell you to favor the 500/400 for 11 beause there is a larger body of evidence, but I personally like to go with a lower dose of something first so that you can increase it incrementally in later cycles. An example of that philosophy of progressive cycling is something like this:

Cycle 1: 400mg TestE for 10 wks.
Cycle 2: 500mg TestE/400mg Deca for 10-12 weeks
Cycle 3: 500mg TestE 10 weeks + 400mg Deca/10 weeks + 30 mg dbol/4 weeks
Cycle 4: 500mg TestE 12 weeks + 50mg anadrol ED wks 1-4

etc etc etc. So for me starting with the lower doese is preferable for future cycle planning, because I have more cycles to work with before I need large doeses (and side effects) to accrue significant gains.

I don't know what your long term goals are but I think you'd be fine with either cycle. As lean as you are it will look like a lot. However, I do hope you understand that your diet will have to be changing radically and it will be almost impossible to GAIN muscle naturally after the conclusion of a cycle, as opposed to now, when your body has not had exogeneous levels of angrogens to stimulate growth. If it was me I would exhaust those natural avenues first (and this is not to say you have not been working hard, but it is an important concept).

Hope all that helps.

Centex

Awards
I was thinking about using deca and test
And was wandering what would I need to get also
For like balancer or anythin
What's best to cut down on the cons of the test and deca

rephens21

Awards
Need some help

I just started my 4th week of deca dosed at 400mg/wk and my 3rd week of test e and test p dosed at 500mg(test e) and 50mg/day(testp). I have started to get flare ups of gyno. I have an AI on hand and I have hcg coming up in week 5. I would love some help on how I can counter act this gyno because it is one of my biggest fears concerning side effects of my cycle. Thanks for all the help!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
At this point you shouldn't be needing the test-p for stable levels, I'd cut it out honestly. due to its half-life, injecting it daily will creep your levels up higher than you want. use some AI (like arimidex) at .5mg ED to bring the gyno under control and possibly some nolva as well, once its under control stop the nolva and use the adex at .5mg eod and then e3d as long as your gyno remains in check, you might even be able to take it down to .25mg e3d.

I honestly think what happened is that doing that 50mg of prop ed for weeks has crept your "baseline" cycling test up significantly higher than 500mg/week and that is what is causing all the excess estrogen.

ManBeast

rephens21

Awards
I have to start HCG tomorrow. I received 1 (5000iu) vial HCG, I need help on how to mix the water with that HCG. This is very urgent and any help I can receive would be great!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Mix in enough of the bacteriostatic water to make exactly 10ml of solution. that way each ml is 500iu. I'm not sure how many "ml" the powder takes up though and you need to take that into account.

ManBeast

rephens21

Awards
I just bought distilled water. Is that going to be okay to mix with my hcg?

WalterT

WalterT

Awards
Grab any tamoxifen you can get, its fine to take that on cycle as well as post.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HCG needs (and should have come with) bacteriostatic water, this is not distilled water, it is even cleaner.

ManBeast

77steel

Awards
I'm confused on the battle between Nolva and Aromasin. I hear people swear up and down that Nolva is a gamble to take with another prolactin producer. Does it matter?

Rick ind

Rick ind

Awards
I was advised to run deca testa along with clen
Previously I did d cycle of stanozolol with cell mass
It's bin 4month now m 21 yrs old
& my stats are as follow
Height. 5'9
Weight. 78
Bench. 125 kgs
What should I do m really confused
Pls help me