What do you think about this?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Im getting married in late march...so I wanna come into that looking as good as possible lol. (Yes cliche)

As I stand right now, im probably carrying about 10% body fat. Id like to put on some size and cut down a decent amount. So here's what I've been thinking...

Sd 20/20/20. /00. /00/00/00
Lmg. 75/75/100/150/00/00/00
Epi. 00/00/00. /40 / 50/60/60

Doses can change obviously...but my concern is the possible bloat with the lmg. Do you think the Epi would help with this?

Thoughts?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot...Id just leave the LMG out and run the sd/epi brdige. Thats seems to be ALWAYS a solid run.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say instead go for dzine/trenazone stack for 6 weeks.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmmm...that right there sounds interesting.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I've run trenazone before and honestly for me it didn't hold a candle to either sd or Epi. And plus I've got enough of those two left over to run a bridge lol.

wesg49

Awards
I'd say instead go for dzine/trenazone stack for 6 weeks.

I have been dieting with Lean Gains the past 8 weeks and have went from 199 to 184 and leaning up nicely. First of the year i am going to hop on a cycle. Few months back i did a SD/Tren-E cycle and gained 17 lbs but even eating right the full 6 weeks i still got bloated. With me getting lean these past 8 weeks i want to do more or less a recomp. I have run dzine solo and gained big weight and got super strong and i also have a bottle left. Would the dzine/trenazone put on lean mass without bloat and suit my goals?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
For me, the trenazone helped lean out and I definitely noticed a huge increase in endurance. I can't speak to dzine cause I've never used it before and really don't know much about it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, if you are bent on running sd/eip

why not run 10mg of sd for 6 weeks, with 20mg of epi stacked with it?

and I wouldn't ever run trenazone solo or recomend it, im sure there are people who have good results with it, but it's a product best stacked, as your skin can only absorb so much, so dosing is limited.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
You don't think the combo would be too much at a time? I've never thought of that

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
I guess if there were some other cost effective options I could look into it...I just know how I respond to both of these compounds already

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Maybe im going ocd about this...but what about scrapping the lmg and going with something like 11oxo?

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Why would you
A- run SD for 6 weeks
B- stack SD with another methyl
C- run epi at 20 mg..... far below the dosage most people respond to.....
Bad advice all the way around

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
well, if you are bent on running sd/eip

why not run 10mg of sd for 6 weeks, with 20mg of epi stacked with it?

and I wouldn't ever run trenazone solo or recomend it, im sure there are people who have good results with it, but it's a product best stacked, as your skin can only absorb so much, so dosing is limited.
I think that would be alright....I was just recently running 30mg DMZ, 90mg MLMG, 10mg SD and i'm still alive

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
if your gonna do LMG wit that stack just stay at 75mg. but you dont even need it.

id do this

SD 20/20/20
Epi 0/0/0/40/50/50/60

Or SD 20/20/20
EPI 0/0/0/30/40/40/50
Max LGM 0/75/75/75/75/75/0

Husker89

Banned
Awards
For a cut epistane is clearly the 1st choice. A tren product would be the last choice for 2 reasons. 1. The bloat accompanied with 19nortestosterone compounds, 2. Recovering from 19nor testosterone products are the hardest so if you were gonna run it you would be ran at the beginning of a cylce not until the end. I would run epistane for 8 weeks at whatever dose yo choose possibly with the addition of hcgenerate ran throughout the 8 weeks for test production and stacked with a nonmethyl cutter (P-stanz, stano-drol) If you were gonna run a tren product run it the 1st 4 weeks and allow 4-6 weeks still on gear but off of tren. HCGenerate is a key to have as an on-cylce aid for less suppression.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i've been thinking a lot since that last post...and this is what i've decided

11oxo 3-8
epi 3-8
lmg 1-4 (this one i may just toss out and not even use...how much extra would it really net me on top of the epi anyway?)

and though I didn't mention it, i'll be running hcg at 250iu every 3rdish day which has always kept me sailing smoothly into and out of pct.

and total thread hijack...i've been looking around to see what the status of this is nowadays, but I haven't really found any info on if it's a touchy subject or not. BUT...I have 3 unopened, factory sealed bottles of Monsterdrol XT that I'm looking to sell if anyone is interested...as long as thats allowable on here.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you
A- run SD for 6 weeks
B- stack SD with another methyl
C- run epi at 20 mg..... far below the dosage most people respond to.....
Bad advice all the way around
glad someone who doesn't know enough of anything to comment on my advice.
negged, thanks for your contribution, dont know what we would of done without that intellectual insight.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that would be alright....I was just recently running 30mg DMZ, 90mg MLMG, 10mg SD and i'm still alive
I wouldn't of added in the sd, dont see a need for it with the other two, but yea, you're alive an well! :D

I would run sd at 10mg because it is an effective anabolic compound, and can be ran for longer, at a lower dosage, esp at 10mg, with little to no sides, as well as minimal shut down.

I recomended epistane because it would add an androgenic component to the cycle, where superdrol is lacking. it is a lowered dose because you are only using it to add in the androgenic component, and the op would be running it for 6 weeks.

obviously a better option would be to use sd @ 10mg with stanodrol @ 600mg for 6 weeks, but the op clearly stated he wanted to use sd & epistane.

and so I worked out a cycle where he could try to get optimal results with what he listed he wanted to use.

yea, he could run epistane at 45mg solo for 6 weeks, but I took it from his previous post, he didn't have enough to run epi solo for 6 weeks, and wasn't interested in buying other products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a cut epistane is clearly the 1st choice. A tren product would be the last choice for 2 reasons. 1. The bloat accompanied with 19nortestosterone compounds, 2. Recovering from 19nor testosterone products are the hardest so if you were gonna run it you would be ran at the beginning of a cylce not until the end. I would run epistane for 8 weeks at whatever dose yo choose possibly with the addition of hcgenerate ran throughout the 8 weeks for test production and stacked with a nonmethyl cutter (P-stanz, stano-drol) If you were gonna run a tren product run it the 1st 4 weeks and allow 4-6 weeks still on gear but off of tren. HCGenerate is a key to have as an on-cylce aid for less suppression.
first, hcgenerate isn't going to do anything for anyone on cycle except maybe boost the libido, but will do nothing for reducing suppression, this statement alone shows how unknowledgable you are on the subject of supplements, and steroids.
but, it's a great test booster to add into pct, i have used it numerous times, but feel it works best at 10 caps each day, so double the rec dosage. only reason i could afford to run it like so, is cause i was a rep for them, and was paid generously to do so.

yea, dienolone and trenbolone are both derivatives of 19 nor testosterone, but they are not 19 nor testosterones, they are 19nor androgens.
the only bloat associated with trenbolone and dienolone are from inexperienced people confusing enhanced estrogeninc side effects from it's interaction with the progestin receptor.
for those who do experience this, a simple low dosed ai, or androgenic compound such as masterone, androsterone, or winstrol will do the trick.

hpta suppression will be determined by dosage, cycle length, not the compound. yea, a more powerful androgen will cause the lh production to slow down more so than one that doesn't bind as strongly to the androgen receptor, but it is still dose, cycle length dependant.

hcg is not needed for an oral cycle of 6-8 weeks. but if you already have it, what ever.

"stacked with a non methyl cutter" thats funny.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't of added in the sd, dont see a need for it with the other two, but yea, you're alive an well! :D

I would run sd at 10mg because it is an effective anabolic compound, and can be ran for longer, at a lower dosage, esp at 10mg, with little to no sides, as well as minimal shut down.

I recomended epistane because it would add an androgenic component to the cycle, where superdrol is lacking. it is a lowered dose because you are only using it to add in the androgenic component, and the op would be running it for 6 weeks.

obviously a better option would be to use sd @ 10mg with stanodrol @ 600mg for 6 weeks, but the op clearly stated he wanted to use sd & epistane.

and so I worked out a cycle where he could try to get optimal results with what he listed he wanted to use.

yea, he could run epistane at 45mg solo for 6 weeks, but I took it from his previous post, he didn't have enough to run epi solo for 6 weeks, and wasn't interested in buying other products.
I'm actually thinking about doing this with AHv2. Any tips?

squidboy

Banned
Awards
Nice, you say absolutely nothing, and just talk ****. I was lecturing in college by the age of 25 , failing illiterate little bitches like yourself. You think epi is a steroid..... right , sure it is bro. I wish you were here so i could head butt your dumb ass, then foot sweep you and let your dumb ass try and talk **** from your back with a knee on your throat. Get back to the **** you were busy sucking before you chimed in little boy. Bette yet.... go out tonight with your frat boy frirnd, drink til you are blacked out. Then get into a car and drive into a tree. Darwin has his way with people like you.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
glad someone who doesn't know enough of anything to comment on my advice.
negged, thanks for your contribution, dont know what we would of done without that intellectual insight.
that kid is blind and didnt look at the layout. what a moron.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Nice, you say absolutely nothing, and just talk ****. I was lecturing in college by the age of 25 , failing illiterate little bitches like yourself. You think epi is a steroid..... right , sure it is bro. I wish you were here so i could head butt your dumb ass, then foot sweep you and let your dumb ass try and talk **** from your back with a knee on your throat. Get back to the **** you were busy sucking before you chimed in little boy. Bette yet.... go out tonight with your frat boy frirnd, drink til you are blacked out. Then get into a car and drive into a tree. Darwin has his way with people like you.
Whoa there buddy...

I think you need to chill a bit...

Epistane its most certainly a steroid. It can be found in vida right alongside dianabol and anything else you prob think of as a steroid.

Its what is referred to as a designer steroid and so are most of the supposed "pro hormones" on the market now days.

Do some research on the compound, better yet go talk to any IBE rep(which I used to be in fact) and they will tell you the same.

No need to get so hostile just cause your standing on a shaky foundation supplementation knowledge wise, it does nothing for your argument in supporting your previous recommendations and frankly makes you sound a bit ridiculous trying to swing your E-weiner around like it impresses anybody while you are obviously incorrect on all other fronts.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you need to head butt whoever it was that told you you are free to come unhinged on well respected members who know more about the subject than you ever will.
Then maybe foot sweep him, and stand on his throat with your scary karate, and lecture him about misinformation.
Your forum handle is forever engraved in my mind now. Expect no help or support from me if you ever have a question about anything.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
back on topic...

consider using real gear... time your wedding/honeymoon at about wk7-8 of a 12wk test cycle, and you'll be a stud in the tux, and a stud in the sack. :p

and you'll keep more gains, not wreak havoc on your liver, and spend less.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hows was that run??? How long? gains?
I actually bridged from M14 to DMZ/MLMG and added in SD at 5mg after the m14 was done....total 6 week cycle

I'm kinda bloated right now so it's hard to say what the final gains are going to be

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
It was actually just 5mg....then 7.5mg for a few days....then 10mg for about a week. I had an open bottle of Superdrone that has to be used at some point so I figured what the hell.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was actually just 5mg....then 7.5mg for a few days....then 10mg for about a week. I had an open bottle of Superdrone that has to be used at some point so I figured what the hell.
yea, i've done that with leftovers before, just toss them in to clear up shelf space. totally understand.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back on topic...

consider using real gear... time your wedding/honeymoon at about wk7-8 of a 12wk test cycle, and you'll be a stud in the tux, and a stud in the sack. :p

and you'll keep more gains, not wreak havoc on your liver, and spend less.
or just use a short ester inject to run for 8-10 weeks. like some test ace + the sd/epi. 6 weeks on the sd/epi, then the last 2-4 just test solo.

but i think op has decided onsomething else anywho.

OP, congrats on the wedding, and good luck! :thumbsup:

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
i would love to do that one...but unfortunately I have no idea where to get anything other than otc

and thanks for sure man...im definitely excited.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya even though i disagree with Jbry he is a respected member and i personally respect him so this is a little extreme.

For jbry, a nonmethlyated cutter meaning somethign that doesnt convert to estradiol and has been logged to help with a cut, so dont know the callout with that. Tren bloat is coming from personal experience and I commend you oon nowing diference between 19nor androgens and 19nortestosterone didnt know that.(not being sarcastic really didnt knwow that) Hcgenerate does help increase lh and fsh according to the studies ive seen so it WOULD help on cylce suppression, and if it is a great post cycle t booster y would it not work for on cycle????

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Ya even though i disagree with Jbry he is a respected member and i personally respect him so this is a little extreme.

For jbry, a nonmethlyated cutter meaning somethign that doesnt convert to estradiol and has been logged to help with a cut, so dont know the callout with that. Tren bloat is coming from personal experience and I commend you oon nowing diference between 19nor androgens and 19nortestosterone didnt know that.(not being sarcastic really didnt knwow that) Hcgenerate does help increase lh and fsh according to the studies ive seen so it WOULD help on cylce suppression, and if it is a great post cycle t booster y would it not work for on cycle????
there are other non methyl cutters. Pstanz, Furuza-A, 11 oxo, stano drol.

tren is an awkward one. some get dry and lean and hard. others get bloated. others get gyno. all get strength gains. The new tren stuff (trenazone) seems to be a little more of a cutter than stuff like X Tren, Tren Xtreme, ect. and other 19nor and those other products like Max LMG.

Being transdermal maybe it has less bloat.

also using a natty testbooster on cycle is just going to cause a "war" in your nutsack. its better to have your PCT as a bang then trying to keep it alive on cycle. people used to do this and it didnt work. its better to jump start day 1 of PCT or use HCG.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow...

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah yes, I always hated those professors who would headbutt, leg sweep and then knee choke you. Also when you insult someone for being illiterate I would recommend that you use correct spelling and syntax there brah.

U MAD?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

it may have increased LH but not in the presence of an exogenous hormone whos negative feedback loop could suppress any and all benefits it may normally offer....

best saved for PCT...

I really think the ONLY thing I would attempt to run ON cycle to help minimize suppression outright would be DAA...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it may have increased LH but not in the presence of an exogenous hormone whos negative feedback loop could suppress any and all benefits it may normally offer....

best saved for PCT...

I really think the ONLY thing I would attempt to run ON cycle to help minimize suppression outright would be DAA...
This.

its futile to attempt to prevent hpta suppression by taking a test booster on cycle. I have had a theory on using DAA in this regard, but there is still no data showing it has any benefit.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This.

its futile to attempt to prevent hpta suppression by taking a test booster on cycle. I have had a theory on using DAA in this regard, but there is still no data showing it has any benefit.
IMO aside from "Feeling" the DAA work there is really nothing... I think the price of DAA really makes it the "Meh... just use it" product... haha!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO aside from "Feeling" the DAA work there is really nothing... I think the price of DAA really makes it the "Meh... just use it" product... haha!
unless it gives you itchy nipples...it can seriously aggravate gyno

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
unless it gives you itchy nipples...it can seriously aggravate gyno
i never had an issue with this.... of course already having gyno and being prone to increased estrogen i already normally run an AI almost constantly... but I still dont think I was taking any AI the first time I ran DAA....

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
This.

You know... i think it was here in Dinoiii's DAA thread... maybe one of the other ones... but he mentioned the stimulus of test production that DAA creates at the hypothalamus could actually trick the body into thinking its getting what it needs...

I dont think this has been put into real world application of course.... dont foresee any pharm comp or university anytime soon being interested in testing DAA in a bodybuilder using exogenous hormones, let alone enough of them to create a far comparison by having a control group and more then one in the test group...

Either way... Ill try to dig up what he said... hes been doing some extensive personal experimenting with it and knows quite a bit more then most on the subject.