Orastan Question(s)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm not asking because I'm planning anything, because for some reason, I can't EVER seem to feel like I'm ready to start a cycle... just when I think I'm ready, I start doing some first-stage planning, then convince myself that I don't have the proper knowledge... right now I'm most interested in cutting/ recomping (the more I read, the more it seems like there's no such thing as a CUTTING steroid, really just a lean mass catalyst that might have some subtle fat-loss properties) compounds. So, I have a couple of questions regarding Orastan, and I try searching around, but all the info just blends together for me, so if I could just see the answers right there next to the question, that'd probably help...

What's the difference between A and E?

Why is the prefix "Furza-" always associated with Orastan?

Are Orastan and Winstrol synonymous?

Is this the closest thing to "cutting steroid" as one can get?

Thanks!

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go use tunedsports. They have the difference between A and E. they are not both furza, do your research.

They're essentially the same results though, but at different dosages

E is pstanz which is winny offshoot. and the other is furaza which is fura offshoot

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
or you can just read my answers.

orastan a is non methylated furazabol

orastan e is non methylated stanozol

fura is associated with orastan because of the two compounds, it is the more popular due to being more potent mg for mg.

stanozol is the active ingredient in the brand name winstrol. it is a 17a methylated dht derivative. it is different than the orig gaspari orastan e products, as said earlier, orastan e contains non methylated stanozol, or as is known as "pro stanozol". it contains a thp ether group in place of the 17a methyl group.

if you mean to say, are these compounds (fura & pstanz) the driest compounds you can get, then yes. but there are lots of anabolic/androgenic compounds that are great for cutting/recomping.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
or you can just read my answers.

orastan a is non methylated furazabol

orastan e is non methylated stanozol

fura is associated with orastan because of the two compounds, it is the more popular due to being more potent mg for mg.

stanozol is the active ingredient in the brand name winstrol. it is a 17a methylated dht derivative. it is different than the orig gaspari orastan e products, as said earlier, orastan e contains non methylated stanozol, or as is known as "pro stanozol". it contains a thp ether group in place of the 17a methyl group.

if you mean to say, are these compounds (fura & pstanz) the driest compounds you can get, then yes. but there are lots of anabolic/androgenic compounds that are great for cutting/recomping.
RRRRRRepped! Thanks a lot.