kidney pain worries... help please

N

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Hi, this is my first time doing a dbol kickstart, I was doing dbol at 30mg/day for 6 weeks, starting test on 3rd week, and starting EQ on first for a total of 14 weeks. I'm about to start my 5th week but am having pain in my right kidney "only" when it started yesterday I had a lower back pump, and right kidney pain, today I have no pump and right kidney pain. I was taking cycle support until last week, and I'm gonna get milk thistle tomorrow. I almost always get 2-3 gallons of water a day. My father had kidney disease, and ended up being on dialysis/life support while in a coma because of SERIOUS kidney issues and I'm just hoping that this is a normal side effect. I took two days off of dbol and also two days off from training just to let my body recover a little bit. there was also some nausea so I couldn't really keep down 5000 calories during these days.
I'm 250lbs right now at about 15?% body fat, I'm skinny fat phenotype so I always get a little chubby in the off-season "even though my diet is totally clean".

I can't think of anything else that you would need, I had some blood work done "about 1.5 weeks ago before I had any symptoms", but the results haven't come back yet, and may even be invalid bc I wasn't hurting then. I just don't want to end up like my Dad... :'(

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
How do you know it's "kidney" pain? Could it be lower back strain/tear? Are you in the states? That seems like a long time to get results for bloodwork... I'd recommend another liver panel and urinalysis to rule out anything serious...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
like above pooster said how can you be sure its kidney pain? if in your mind thats what it is then stop the cycle completely until bw can be done.

speaking of cycle. your set up is pathetic. dont set your own cycle up next time. get some damn advice from someone who know what they are doing

N

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
like above pooster said how can you be sure its kidney pain? if in your mind thats what it is then stop the cycle completely until bw can be done.

speaking of cycle. your set up is pathetic. dont set your own cycle up next time. get some damn advice from someone who know what they are doing
why is my set up pathetic? it's working great except for the kidney issues
plus I weigh 50lbs more than you with this being my 2nd cycle. I think I'm at 15% bf but I can atleast see my abs.
If you're talking about me taking into account the different active lifes of EQ and test and not wanting my dbol and test to over lap then get over it. most people start and end everything at the same time to make it simple, but I don't want sides, and thus far haven't had ANY.

I think it's kidney pain bc it started at the same time as my back pump, and it all started several days after my last back or leg day "The only two that would cause lower back issues". maybe this is kidney stones.

N

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
How do you know it's "kidney" pain? Could it be lower back strain/tear? Are you in the states? That seems like a long time to get results for bloodwork... I'd recommend another liver panel and urinalysis to rule out anything serious...
yea, Im in the states till january, I did a urinalysis with my blood work so I guess I should just call the dr. and see if he got them in and just forgot to tell me. Do you think milk thistle would be better than cycle support? Jay Cutler said he used milk thistle "didn't mention AAS but talked about milk thistle in some interview".

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
if its kidney pain man thistle wont do much, it sucks to distinguish weather its bad pains or back pumps if it is your kidneys, i get bad back pumps from good ol superdrol, so i had **** loads of water with around 8000mg of taurine helped me out. As mine were to the point if i lied on my sides in bed it would hurt/bruised feeling. But yea im no doctor and nothing will make you feel better then having a docs good to go...

thatonepolish

thatonepolish

Awards
Not too long ago i was freaking out about kidney pain, turned out to be lower back pain from Barbell bent over rows, around L5-7 area, hurt like **** for about a week, started taking 10g of taurine a day, upped my water, application of heat and voila, went away right before my next heavy upper session.

N

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the replies! Is taurine for kidney health? I don't know a lot about it. I guess I'll do some research on it when I get some time

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
why is my set up pathetic? it's working great except for the kidney issues
plus I weigh 50lbs more than you with this being my 2nd cycle. I think I'm at 15% bf but I can atleast see my abs.
If you're talking about me taking into account the different active lifes of EQ and test and not wanting my dbol and test to over lap then get over it. most people start and end everything at the same time to make it simple, but I don't want sides, and thus far haven't had ANY.

I think it's kidney pain bc it started at the same time as my back pump, and it all started several days after my last back or leg day "The only two that would cause lower back issues". maybe this is kidney stones.
yes that what im ref to. a kick start is just that. a fast acting something to get you going until the long esters get going.

to believe you havent had sides is just ignorant. that tells me you havent had bw done on cycle or after pct. everyone gets sides, especially when running a methyl oral. you may not see of feel them but they are there guaranteed. so when you refer to no sides you should state no bp issues, acne etc. you wanna see sides that you for the most part wont feel? go get bw done about half way thru this cycle. the dbol will have destroyed your lipids and the eq will probably have your blood extremely thick. so if you dont want sides as you say stop aas all together

now to get to your problem. what support supps are you running and at what dose to combat back pumps. also 6 weeks on dbol a bit long there bro. yeah people do it but you seem health concious so next time around you may wanna re-think the methyl oral length

N

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
yes that what im ref to. a kick start is just that. a fast acting something to get you going until the long esters get going.

to believe you havent had sides is just ignorant. that tells me you havent had bw done on cycle or after pct. everyone gets sides, especially when running a methyl oral. you may not see of feel them but they are there guaranteed. so when you refer to no sides you should state no bp issues, acne etc. you wanna see sides that you for the most part wont feel? go get bw done about half way thru this cycle. the dbol will have destroyed your lipids and the eq will probably have your blood extremely thick. so if you dont want sides as you say stop aas all together

now to get to your problem. what support supps are you running and at what dose to combat back pumps. also 6 weeks on dbol a bit long there bro. yeah people do it but you seem health concious so next time around you may wanna re-think the methyl oral length
I actually originally planned to only do 4 weeks of dbol starting 2 weeks after first EQ shot with test and dbol starting at the same time, but my source accidentally gave me way more dbol than I payed for :) so I decided to do 6 weeks after reading that it wasn't really a big deal, and nothing compared to what the guys in the 70's did. I was taking 2 scoops of cycle support ED but just ran out about a week ago, got some more on the way.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Your urine color would be the first sign of kidney issues. Pain is kinda neither here nor there, I don't think you could distinguish your kidneys from another pain caused by something else near the same general area. Your father condition probably has your head in a sh*TTY place, so get a bloodiest and see if it really is your kidneys.

Starting dbol prior to the test was a mistake IMO, and people dont start at the same time out of convenience, they do it to kickstart the test that won't be kicking I'm for 5 or so weeks. You have just extended tour cycle and the stress on your organs unnecessarily long. Good luck on the rest of your cycle. Hope you wind up ok.