puffy nipples, please help, am getting desperate

flm

Awards
hello, i have been lurking this forum for a while but never really felt like making an account

however now i wanted to ask if anyone can help me with my puffy nipples, no gyno, only puffy nipples
i have had them since puberty (20 years now)

never bothered by them much until recently when i started training (1 year ago), progress was good and everything

and now its annoying the hell out of me, i dont know what to do anymore, im loosing all motivation in working out when i cant even take my god damn shirt off because it looks so disgusting

ive read a few threads regarding nolvadex/letrozole but those were only talked about as PCTS

i havent done any AAS so far, just wanted to know
is it possible to get rid of pubertal gyno with nolvadex/letrozole?

and what site ships them to europe safely?
are there any side effects?

are they preventable with something?
please help i am at the edge of just giving up i cant even be bothered anymore with bodybuilding like this
would post before and after pics if this works out in any way

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly would recommend running a 6 week cycle of Primordial Performance's Androhard V3. It will not only help in reversing your problem but will help you in your bodybuilding goals as well. And with the black friday sale it is cheap as hell. Read into it and give it a try!

flm

Awards
I honestly would recommend running a 6 week cycle of Primordial Performance's Androhard V3. It will not only help in reversing your problem but will help you in your bodybuilding goals as well. And with the black friday sale it is cheap as hell. Read into it and give it a try!
interesting, never heard of this

can you give a link with detailed information/price etc?

flm

Awards
just found out it doesnt ship to austria :(
any other suggestions?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM me so I have u saved, will help u out tomorrow bro

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
super glue man, "not joking" make your nips hard, and while laying down put a VERY thin layer of super glue over them, let them dry and wear your thin shirts with pride.
If you put too much glue it WILL HURT later. spreas it as thin as you possibly can.

flm

Awards
super glue man, "not joking" make your nips hard, and while laying down put a VERY thin layer of super glue over them, let them dry and wear your thin shirts with pride.
If you put too much glue it WILL HURT later. spreas it as thin as you possibly can.
but isnt that going to make them even puffier/bigger when i dont do it?
anyone has a clue if this stuff is legit?

gynexerol.com

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
why would it make them puffier? all it does is hold them in the 'hard' position. mine actually stay hard for a little while "7 hours?" after being forced to stay hard for a day or two

flm

Awards
why would it make them puffier? all it does is hold them in the 'hard' position. mine actually stay hard for a little while "7 hours?" after being forced to stay hard for a day or two
well i could swear i read somewhere that making them hard all the time will make them puffier and ****.. guess i was wrong
i might have to try this as a temporary solution till cut down to 10% or less bodyfat and get my hands on nolvadex/letrozole to try it out.. or something else

is there NO legit way of getting rid of this except surgery?

for **** sake

flm

Awards
actually i just did it with superglue.. been 5 min so far they havent gone puffy again... i hope this works.. if it can stay for hours and doesnt wear off in water.. then i should be fine till i get something else

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Srsly?? Can you notice with a shirt off? Notsureiftrollornot.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
When I put superglue on my massive **** it makes the women less scared of me. Yeah try it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, you just superglued your nips? I'm not sure whether or not you got trolled buy I'm laughing my ass off regardless. Letro may work for you, the dht in androhard is a good idea as well.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Look - if you have had this problem since puberty - I highly recommend that you go see a doctor about how to fix it. Self-medication in order to fix a long standing problem like this is not really advisable.

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, you just superglued your nips? I'm not sure whether or not you got trolled buy I'm laughing my ass off regardless. Letro may work for you, the dht in androhard is a good idea as well.

Ive heard that if you dip your nips in feathers after the superglue it sooths any stinging..

Last edited:

flm

Awards
as idiotic and ridicilous as it sounds.. i did it i swear

and it made me feel awesome lol, i could wear a singlet at the gym without having to worry that my nipples stick out
and the plan further down the road for me is following:

gonna use superglue as temporary fix till then, it lasts for days after applied once (google super glue puffy nipples 100% serious)
ill cut down to 10% (at 15 now) or less bodyfat
if it still as bad im gonna go to a doctor and ask for his opinion on letro/nolva and for this and that surgery is not a option unless insurance covers it

well see how this will go along, will update the thread with pics if i ever happen to get rid of this ****

seriously i dont wish anyone on this planet, even my biggest enemy, to have puffy nipples
especially if you train.. it looks ****ing disgusting and ruins my whole physique

and yes im totally willing to buy superglue every month and have it fixed.. feel so much better not having to worry about this.. i suggest people with puffy nipples the same and its pretty much risk-free

after few days you can peel the glue off and reapply.. no skin issues
im not gonna simply live with this, **** this ****

read a bit more on nolva and letro, read a lot that its not that free of side effects as i thought
well i dont give a ****, i will try it if its still there after i cut

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Its gotta feel odd though, like no way that would go unnoticed around a chic

angryswoles

angryswoles

Awards
as idiotic and ridicilous as it sounds.. i did it i swear

and it made me feel awesome lol, i could wear a singlet at the gym without having to worry that my nipples stick out
and the plan further down the road for me is following:

gonna use superglue as temporary fix till then, it lasts for days after applied once (google super glue puffy nipples 100% serious)
ill cut down to 10% (at 15 now) or less bodyfat
if it still as bad im gonna go to a doctor and ask for his opinion on letro/nolva and for this and that surgery is not a option unless insurance covers it

well see how this will go along, will update the thread with pics if i ever happen to get rid of this ****

seriously i dont wish anyone on this planet, even my biggest enemy, to have puffy nipples
especially if you train.. it looks ****ing disgusting and ruins my whole physique

and yes im totally willing to buy superglue every month and have it fixed.. feel so much better not having to worry about this.. i suggest people with puffy nipples the same and its pretty much risk-free

after few days you can peel the glue off and reapply.. no skin issues
im not gonna simply live with this, **** this ****

read a bit more on nolva and letro, read a lot that its not that free of side effects as i thought
well i dont give a ****, i will try it if its still there after i cut
what you gonna do when you actually take your shirt OFF?

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
It's better to be happy with who u r than to be gluing ur nips. Next u will be doing at home surgery to remove it.

flm

Awards
what you gonna do when you actually take your shirt OFF?
nothing, they look normal, u only notice something aint right when you touch them... And if a chcik does that ill say some stupid **** like roommate tried to glue nipples to the bedsheet or some sht lmao dont give a fck, im happy that they dont stick out

smifeyb

Awards
i have exactly the same problem, if i get out a pool or the sea, my nips shrink up and my chest looks awsome, as soon as i get hotter the nips come back
300717_10150842796005710_644880709_21216021_1327058745_n.jpg

you can see in the pic ive attached just awful

Last edited by a moderator:

flm

Awards
i have exactly the same problem, if i get out a pool or the sea, my nips shrink up and my chest looks awsome, as soon as i get hotter the nips come backView attachment 48284

you can see in the pic ive attached just awful
i would suggest you to to do the same like i mentioned above in a longer post
when you go out of the shower and ur nipples are small, glue them lol, not too much
and usually after 2 days you can peel it off no problem.. better then having them look like that.. at least for me

smifeyb

Awards
what about running a bottle of nolvadex, i hear they used this to help battle gyno???

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
what about running a bottle of nolvadex, i hear they used this to help battle gyno???
Lol feathered nipps ... Nolva only has a chance immediately after the issue arises... otherwise its surgery or glue.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is funny -- no doubt.

I thought I heard it all, literally super gluing your nipples?

You say it is NOT glandular as in TRUE gynecomastia, so you have genetically bigger nipples.....

Once BF% is cut down that should help...BUT....it may not rectify the situation completely.

Sounds like a cosmetic surgery if diet and leanness doesnt work. If it were TRUE glandular gyno, DHT would be best suited.

Can you post a picture of them puffy and them glued?

flm

Awards
This is funny -- no doubt.

I thought I heard it all, literally super gluing your nipples?

You say it is NOT glandular as in TRUE gynecomastia, so you have genetically bigger nipples.....

Once BF% is cut down that should help...BUT....it may not rectify the situation completely.

Sounds like a cosmetic surgery if diet and leanness doesnt work. If it were TRUE glandular gyno, DHT would be best suited.

Can you post a picture of them puffy and them glued?
i can assure you 100% its only puffy nipples, a doctor checked for gyno and said no, i checked myself too with several methods
right now theyre glued so i cant really show them puffy lol

so no gyno, only puffy nipples
and started to cut, should be better after im done

mugen112

mugen112

Awards
Can u show us a glued pic I'd like to see how well this works

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i can assure you 100% its only puffy nipples, a doctor checked for gyno and said no, i checked myself too with several methods
right now theyre glued so i cant really show them puffy lol

so no gyno, only puffy nipples
and started to cut, should be better after im done
Gotta join everyone else and say "show us the glue" -- --- --New application for super glue

"dries in 30 seconds"
"great for quick adhesive work"
"great for sewing"
"supports rock hard nipples for ultra masculinity"

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
Gotta join everyone else and say "show us the glue" -- --- --New application for super glue

"dries in 30 seconds"
"great for sewing"
Super glue will become a must in every PCT.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Super glue will become a must in every PCT.
Right before stepping on stage I should hit a Most Muscular pose and have someone dunk me in super glue so my flexed muscles stay in that state.

hahahaha

Super glue is a new supplement in our arsenal.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established

"dries in 30 seconds"
"great for sewing"
Lmao...

In for op posting glue b4 and afters

angryswoles

angryswoles

Awards
Have you ever used AAS cause it doesn't look like it... I'm afraid to say even if there are actual lumps behind the nipple and it's true gyno, surgery is your only permanent option. You could try letro, I'd only go to a doctor and get it prescribed that way. But my guess is that even if it does go away, it'll come back when you hormones bounce back. Plus you could get sick easier, your joints will hurt and your dick wont get hard very easily. Symptoms of heavy letro use. If I were you I would do try to lose as much fat as possible and see how they look then. A lot of people lose fat in their chest first while other parts of the body follow. If you are still not pleased see a surgeon.

OR!

Go to Costco and buy superglue in bulk. Problem solved.

flm

Awards
lol at peopple laughing at me for using superglue
i rather run around knowing i have glued nipples then running around knowing i have puffy nipples which stick out in tight shirts and look like sh!t

for those asking.. they look completely normal.. nothing special about them
if you got puffy nipples try it

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
lol at peopple laughing at me for using superglue
i rather run around knowing i have glued nipples then running around knowing i have puffy nipples which stick out in tight shirts and look like sh!t

for those asking.. they look completely normal.. nothing special about them
if you got puffy nipples try it
Please post before and afters. I would be fantastic. You obviously don't need to show you face. It might be helpful to others who want to do a cycle of glue.

bluedevil00

bluedevil00

Awards
I'm also thinking of running a cycle of glue with feathers for pct, but are the feathers sufficient?

SkItZoId

SkItZoId

Awards
  • Established
I'm also thinking of running a cycle of glue with feathers for pct, but are the feathers sufficient?
Yeah any feathers are fine, duck feathers do have a slight edge(But that's an ongoing furious debate between chicken feather lovers and duck feather users). You can pick up feathers quite cheaply on the net. Unfortunately we are unable to put links to sources on anabolicminds as it breaches the terms and conditions.