Cycle help

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungCam'ron

Banned
Awards
I just got banned because I can't read the freakin' board rules.. and my thread is now closed..

Lich

Banned
Awards
You have much much much research to do my friend.....20 years old is a little young, but Var is a good choice.

Creatine is always run through any cycle (It doesnt effect hormones ect)
Protein is a major factor, u better get alot through ur diet or supps

Also for size, u could throw in another oral if ud like, but 2 orals is pretty hard on the liver. If u were going to, id try 20mgs of d-bol, or 120mgs of 1,4ad (Legal PH, 15% conversion rate to d-bol, made by designer supps) Or u could try something else out there. M1T is a great mass gainer, but SUPERhard on te liver, id stay away, and if u did use it, try 10mgs ed. for no more than 4 weeks.

Make sure u have proper pct and defineatly liver support....

YoungCam'ron

Banned
Awards
I am a walking talking dumbass.. and I think I knew what I am doing.. but I didn't

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's true that I am young, but I have done my research. Var is medically used in women and children to promote strength and growth, so it does not stunt growth(which is the main concern with anabolics used at younger ages).
That is NOT the main concern with males of your age. With males of your age, it is permanant HPTA problems due to using hormones when your body is still trying to get its own into normalcy.
I don't want any ph's like 4ad methyl 1 test or even 1 ad because of thier 1) questionable effectiveness and 2) their likeliness to aromatize.
What's questionable? M1T is PROVEN to be HIGHLY effective. And in your first post you said you wanted water retention. Hello?
I'll probably run b6 and nolva thorughout the cycle b6 at 200mg daily and nolva 10mg daily, and pct with clomid though I really don't see it necessary since it doesn't really effect test levels- not even at a 40mg dosage which is about 250-300% greater dosage than its medical use.
Clomid doesn't affect test levels? Or var doesn't? BOTH do. You have a LOT to learn. And quit reading those retarded steroid profiles that say var isn't toxic and doesn't negatively affect HPTA functioning. IT DOES.
I'm not a fan of nolva because of it may cause a rebound effect but on the other hand I don't know if 6oxo would do the job.
Nolva is a WONDERFUL drug. You don't have to be a "fan". Just use it and don't be a fool, man.
I know my exact protein and carb intakes, and I surely know that creatine doesn't effect hormones. I am new to the site, but not to the game. I have a nice cycle under the belt already. I was simply curious if anyone ever thought of using creatine mixed with another anabolic, with creatine being the main water retaining supp.
Why would you ever stop taking creatine? There's no reason to stop. Show me a study where it's bad to stay on it. 99.9% of all KNOWLEDGABLE juicers (which your posts clearly demonstrate you are NOT) know to take creatine.

I'm not trying to slam you. But don't come on and ask for advice then say why you don't wanna follow it. It's pointless. I honestly hope this thread is written by a vet who knows the wrong things to do, so he put them into a thread under the name YoungCam'ron. I'm amazed at the fact that you think you know so much but are SO wrong on so much. Take your time man. You really have little clue here. For real. I say that out of concern.
:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10