Hardening and Strength Cycle

Uziel

Awards
Need a little help here guys

I got:

2 bottles of Katanadrol (Orastan A clone)
AMS Hormone Regulation Kit
AMS Pro Anabolic Kit RD
So how yours combine some of this? My main goal is loose fat and gain strength and not sure if start now or wait until January :(

ideas….?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
Need a little help here guys

I got:

2 bottles of Katanadrol (Orastan A clone)
AMS Hormone Regulation Kit
AMS Pro Anabolic Kit RD
So how yours combine some of this? My main goal is loose fat and gain strength and not sure if start now or wait until January :(

ideas….?
Pick some Trenazone.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
run it all (minus the test boosters) at as high of a dose as possible that will still allow the compounds to last for 6 weeks

or

run the katana at max dose (300+) for 6 weeks while running one kit at max dose for 3 weeks then the other kit at max dose for 3 weeks

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think any of that is gonna give you crazy strength. IMO

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run it all (minus the test boosters) at as high of a dose as possible that will still allow the compounds to last for 6 weeks
do this. maybe cut it down to 5wks total ON cycle time. I do know that you want to run the katan @ 400mg for as long as your 2 bottles last.....which would be 5wks.

Uziel

Awards
cuz none of it is that potent. I mean they all work and have their own purpose but your not talking superdrol or p plex here.
i feel good right now like the other guy say NOT CRAZY STRENGTH but help me on my low carb diet i see my veins "pop out"

rigth now i dosed:

1-andro 2 times per day
Katana 2oomg a day

maybe bump 1-andro 3 times a day and katana to 300mg?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
id bump both up, yes. you will get much better gains.