NEWBIE Needs massive HELP

romanpipe

Awards
sup guys n gals. new to AM, but not new to lifting.
have a good amount of knowledge (i think) on diet, and luckily dont have to worry too much thx 2 genes
have decent grasp on supplement game, but ALWAYS OPEN TO HELP/SUGGESTIONS

NEED HELP with the following;
-on testim creme 50mgtubes, and after reading, i am Still at a loss as to how much to use on weekly basis for bulking purposes
-also using sermorellin to help a blood disease I have. 100mcg at bed time.
-also, was wondering what you all think would stack well w/test for bulk only

thx for all u helpers and haters espescially.
thx, pm anytime

romanpipe

Awards
So what wud u recommend for a 27yr ol For PCT, cuz I did 3wks of 10mg of sum dbol and stopped immediately due to travel & had vomiting n felt like total a$$. I didn't know anything of nolv or clom or ai's or even ph's.
So please educate me! I know I'm dumb! Thank you for your time & input.
so this is what I was thinking of doing;

weeks 1-until im taken off it, supposed to use 50mg/day but often use much less; should I increase? What would be the daily/weekly dose to help gain Size.

Weeks 4-8 10mg of D
That's how much I used in previous breif experience, and was Very happy w it. Sometimes only needed 5mg. I know sound like a nut but 3weeks of 10mg and I was more cut and 12lbs heavier! That's a lot. But it's pretty much all gone, jus like I've read. Still reading copius amounts pct threads but not getting the info I need. Guess I'm just an idiot.

Also- quality testosterone boosters names please?? Thx

Ps- I've been reading everything I can for past cpl weeks, need help thx

Was happy with the results, one Major problem. I don't know jack about pct. I need all the help I can get.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Where to start...

1) I'm not sure of many of your acronyms, be warned that even thinly veild sourcing questions aren't allowed.
2) I'm not sure what your 4D is...
3) If you are still "on" something (the test cream) you don't need pct
4) when you are done with hormones for the moment, you'll need a few weeks (4-6) of treatment with a research chemical SERM (at the very least) combined with a mild AI and test booster if you so desire.

ManBeast

romanpipe

Awards
Manbeast, lil help?

Definetly appreciate the response.

So what ai wud you recommend? All I I know is what I've read and that's pretty much jus names, but not so much which ones to use and why, and you seem very knowledgabe on the subject so any feedback would b great!
Also, I don't know anything about test boosters, except that "Ageless male" commercial that says it can boos your natural test levels 60%. I'm assuming that was on much older person and lots of it.
Thanks again and take care

romanpipe

Awards
Also, thank you for saving my nuts, that's good lookin out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where to start...

1) I'm not sure of many of your acronyms, be warned that even thinly veild sourcing questions aren't allowed.
2) I'm not sure what your 4D is...
3) If you are still "on" something (the test cream) you don't need pct
4) when you are done with hormones for the moment, you'll need a few weeks (4-6) of treatment with a research chemical SERM (at the very least) combined with a mild AI and test booster if you so desire.

ManBeast

:laughing:

BTW, WTF is a Roman Pipe?

romanpipe

Awards
Ha ha,
I know I sound retarded and don't know jack, but I think I more than the regular gym rat and alot less than some of you all. I used to do personal training, and always reading for new ways to shock em. Know a bit about peptides and currently on treatment. I am beginning to get a grasp on all this systematic supplement system, but don't know much about serm's or ai's

Using the following as well
-fish oil 1200mgx2 a day
-l-carnitine
-glutamine
-whey isolate; shakes as needed in btwn meals or pre or post work out
-vit d3 6000iu's
-di-creatine malate
-di argine malate
-beta alanine
-niacin
-vinpocetine
-cal/mag/zinc
-glucosamine/chondroitin/msm
-and I like to jus pop arginine throughout the day sometimes

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Are you on the cream for TRT/HRT? Or are you using it as a cycle? If it is being used as a cycle, how long have you been on it already?

ManBeast

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
You say you have a blood disease, you sure you want to be using AAS's that will effect BP, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, etc? Just something to consider. It's your health, but if you want to run stuff, I'd honestly recommend contacting your doctor and getting regular blood tests.

romanpipe

Awards
Responses

You say you have a blood disease, you sure you want to be using AAS's that will effect BP, HDL, LDL, triglycerides, etc? Just something to consider. It's your health, but if you want to run stuff, I'd honestly recommend contacting your doctor and getting regular blood tests.
I get blood tests every month. Part of the reason I want to run so low.

As for test I have slighty low test levels. Supposed to use 15 but often ask for 30tubes

Lmk your thoughts and opinions. Thank a lot.