clen results

K

kropotkin

Awards
Could everyone post there results from clen. I did search and most people just say it is great, and I have no doubt that it is but it is really hard on the Internet to find results. If you could post your start and ending BF% and cycle length that would be great! I am almost through week one and I have lost about 8lbs.

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Not sure on exact results because I used it during PCT but I can say that I lost bodyfat and had a much easier time holding onto strength levels during PCT with it.

Now the downsides:

The shakes, the occasional headaches, and IMO the worst side...cramping. I really have to wolf down the magnesium and potassium to keep the cramping to a minimum. Matter of fact, as I write this I am stretching out my big toe/arch muscle because I constantly get cramps there. And if I contract my lats they will cramp a bit as well.

I only use it for two weeks at a time, I use a 6 on, 1 off, 6 on schedule.

K

kropotkin

Awards
HAHA, my big toe cramps too! I have upped my Taurine intake and now I haven't got any cramps since day 2. My fat is lit. shaking off of me! You know the bag of fat some people have between there breast and under the arm, right on the side area? Well they are almost gone in 6 days. CNW kicks ass! Kropotkin

N

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking of using clen for my pct to help hold gains with it. How much did you use PastorofMuppets, I was thinking of something around 40-60mcg/day, not too much. Any help on the dosage for PCT just to help with holding onto gains and preventing catabolism?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Pastor of muppets...how much clen did you use pct...I used about 20-40mcg and was wondering if that was too low...I didn't want to sacrifice any muscle so I didn't use that much.

B

BigBadBootyDady

Awards
Pastorofmuppets that's the greatest avatar ever!

Awards
I'm thinking about using Clen before my next PH cycle. I will cut at the same time to see if it helps. Any thoughts on this?

F

FLSUCIO

Awards
I have had pretty good results with clen.. i usually do 2weeks on,,, 2 weeks off.... @ 100-120mcg's per day... i drink about 1.5-2.0gallons of water a day, but i haven been dropping weight lately ??? any suggestions?? i do cardio 5 days a week / lift 4-5 days a week also.... :(
not too sure whats up with me lately????????? :( LOL

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
Sorry for not replying earlier.

Dosages started at 40mcgs and were ramped up to 100-120mcgs according to tolerance.

I work with electronics and very small items, so I can't really tolerate the shakes as much as most, so I keep the dosages relatively sane.

And yes, I wub my avatar.

F

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey SWOLE .... yeah man i took my dosage all at once,, in the morning with 2 yohimbee pils... :)
and i do it for 2weeks on 2weeks off.. :) let me know what you think...

S

SwoleT

Awards
i took them divided up yesterday, and it didnt effect me til i took the second dose, but the first time i took the dose all at once it felt like it wore off. Im still goin up in doses so maybe i havent found my tolerence yet im at 100mcg today

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not replying earlier.

Dosages started at 40mcgs and were ramped up to 100-120mcgs according to tolerance.

I work with electronics and very small items, so I can't really tolerate the shakes as much as most, so I keep the dosages relatively sane.

And yes, I wub my avatar.
Those are a couple of nice...uh hmm, fish your avatar has there.