M5AA or 3-alpha

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Any opinions on how 3-alpha t/d would compare to M5AA in effect? I know the iherent similarities, but I'm wondering if anyone has words of wisdom from experience. I'm running 100mg M5AA with 36mg M4OHN now for 2 more weeks, and I was considering using the 3-alpha as more liver-friendly option. If this is viable, what would a proper daily t/d dose be?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are worried about the liver issues then switch. 3-alpha has a much higher conversion ratio. It is comparable to the m5aa when used in a transdermal.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not entirely sure, but I assume that a transdermal 3-alpha is more effective than m5aa. Of course an oral 3-alpha wouldn't compare. Maybe someone will come out with a methylated 3-alpha.:twisted: I think SS suggested this one.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
would the 5aa have a comparable conversion to m5aa? I heard 5aa converts at .15% which is really low.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5aa cyp since it is injected is definitely comparable if not superior.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would the 5aa have a comparable conversion to m5aa? I heard 5aa converts at .15% which is really low.
That might be the answer your looking for right there Rogue. WWB2 do you happen to remember where you heard this at?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone will come out with a methylated 3-alpha.:twisted: I think SS suggested this one.
A little bird told me that Sldge is coming out with something along the lines of M-3-alpha, but MUCH better! Too bad I don't know :rolleyes: what it is . :smite:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
A little bird told me that Sldge is coming out with something along the lines of M-3-alpha, but MUCH better! Too bad I don't know :rolleyes: what it is . :smite:
Any more info you can give us...this sounds sweet!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 2
shyguy1 Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 1