WTF I'm pissed

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
When I homebrewed all my test enat. I used the standard conversion at %5 BA. Well these fucking shots are crippling my ass. I have been shooting 500mgs at a time and it's just killing me. Did my left quad on thursday and by thursday night I was hurtin', then come friday morning and I was crippled. I can hardly get out of bed, get in a car, go upstaris etc..... Do you think it's just to much BA or is that how I am reacting from the hormone. I think I read somewhere that some people have had pain with enat. Anyone help me out here cause I don't think I can go through with this fucking pain................I'm literally crippled! :frustrate

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
How much BB? What concentration was your final product (test mg/ml)?

You need to provide more info before anyone can help you.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
what type of oil did you use? I hate to say it might have gone bad, the oil.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
The final concentration is 250mg/ml 40 ml. The oil that I used was usp grade grapeseed oil in a sealed sterile vial.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I did not use any bb for this conversion:

Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion

Needed
10 grams test E
Benzyl Alcahol 2ml 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 guage needles
Vial
Sterile Vial
Whatman sterile filter

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I've only made test prop and tren acetate, but I always used 10-15% BB in addition to 3-5% BA. Maybe you don't need it for ethanate.

If your product is still clear with no particles, check your injection technique, a lot of people have trouble with quads. Try a glute shot...

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I've only made test prop and tren acetate, but I always used 10-15% BB in addition to 3-5% BA. Maybe you don't need it for ethanate.

If your product is still clear with no particles, check your injection technique, a lot of people have trouble with quads. Try a glute shot...
I've had pain in the glutes as well. This **** hurts there is doubt about it, and I'll do what I gotta do to change that cause I can't walk. Maybe I'll just do 1cc eod instead of 2cc's at a time

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I use 2 - 3%BA, any more than that and it hurts too much IMO. :)

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I use 2 - 3%BA, any more than that and it hurts too much IMO. :)
Do you know if there is anyway that I can dilute this ****. I have sterile oil, and BB so if you know of a way I would appreciate it. I'm kinda fucked cause I move into a new apartment on Monday and it's on the 3rd floor, I can't even get into a car need to say get up 3 flights of stairs! :frustrate

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
bro, add bb and it'll be less painful. 3%ba and 10%bb made a big difference compared to just 5%ba painwise...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
bro, add bb and it'll be less painful. 3%ba and 10%bb made a big difference compared to just 5%ba painwise...
agreed. add 10% BB. get some BB and and add 4.5ml of BB. A neat trick here is to filter it whith a what man into another Sterile syringe (2 cc then 2.5 cc for a 3cc syringe). That way you only have to filter the 4.5 cc.

BTW this will give you 4.5%BA and 10.1%BB.

Also be aware that test e sometime can cantain a small amout unreacted heptanoic acid (I have been told this but haven't seen it myself) if that is the case all you can do is cut it with oil

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know on my first round of sticks, it took a couple of weeks to my body to adjust, even thought I had an infection from the crippling pain.I have also found that that there are some spots on my quads that hurt more soon after than others, I ussually come in from the side upper area, and when you get the technique down it's easier too...hit quads about every other day with no probs.Remix with what the other say should help too...Good luck....