Aromasin Through cycle?Any opinions?

greg_the_ripp

Awards
Hey guys i have never ran a AI before and was wondering what your thoughts were on this.

I was thinking about running aromasin throughtout the cycle to help control estro and bloat a little. would this be a good thing to add or not use it at all. like i said i have never ran and AI before so all this is new too me. Any opinions would greatly be appreciated.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys i have never ran a AI before and was wondering what your thoughts were on this.

I was thinking about running aromasin throughtout the cycle to help control estro and bloat a little. would this be a good thing to add or not use it at all. like i said i have never ran and AI before so all this is new too me. Any opinions would greatly be appreciated.
What are you running?

Balboa270

Balboa270

Awards
Yes its fine

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Test cyp and eq for 17 weeks
If your doses are in the sub 500mg/week range the AI is probably not needed. Once you get over this level estrogen becomes a problem by promoting insulin resistance.

Its important to keep estrogen within a certain physiological window for endothelial NO dilation, micro-vasculature development, IGF-1, and actual supporting insulin sensitivity. (probably until it surpasses 2x the normal range)

Either way you really should be blood tests to know for sure. Keeping e2 between 75-150pmol/L is a good target. If you go below this you will inhibit muscle gain and fat loss.

-eric

Balboa270

Balboa270

Awards
Yes again its fine to run through cycle