orals vs injectables

psc

Awards
What are injectable steroid benefits over oral ones?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
length of cycles = more attainable mass. as mentioned above liver

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Needles are fun!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
length of cycles = more attainable mass. as mentioned above liver
Not really.

The only real benefit is the ability to run a higher dosage to get a more effective dose on cycle. The body can only absorb/convert so much ph/ non methyl compounds.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Not really.

The only real benefit is the ability to run a higher dosage to get a more effective dose on cycle. The body can only absorb/convert so much ph/ non methyl compounds.
you know i hold your opinions in high regard, but.

now i absolutely disagree with you here bro. so you mean to tell me that if you ran a 4-6 week oral(your choice) as compared to a 12-16 week of test and something else(we'll use deca). that after all is said and done say 2 months past pct that youd keep more of your new mass on a short oral than a longer inj run? i dont think many would agree with you on this

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Oh no, here we go..j/j... I'm Def an inj guy, orals always make me feel like ****. As far as gain retention, I Def agree with armbulldog, just from my personal experiences between the two... Everyone is dif...

Mafty

Awards
Also obtaining ph is easy, obtaining inject is not

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with above post. Longer cycles allow for more gains in strength and therefore lean mass. You get a chance to have substantial gains in the first 8 weeks then get a chance to mature the newfound muscle during the last 1/3 of the cycle. Strength gains are better with Test compared to designer roids. There is a reason all the pro's use injection-based steroids over the legal designers.

My opinion of benefits of injections OVER orals:

1) Less sides
2) Better sex drive and energy (using test)
3) Longer time to make steady gains
4) Longer time to mature muscles and keep gains
5) Does not shut you down any harder than orals
6) Liver stays healthy
7) Body composition is more impressive (purely my opinion here)
8) Cheaper in the long run when considering 16-20 weeks total vs. 4 week cycles

In general, when looking at pros and cons of steroids in general - the injectibles are going to be more exaggerated on the pro's and less exaggerated on the cons when compared to orals.