Here's my upcoming cycle... input, anyone?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Tren-75mg ed-(525mg/week)
1 test cyp-250mg eod-(750-1000mg/week)
4ad cyp-250mg ed-(1750mg/week)

What do you guys think about this? If im using the tren, will I get much benefit from the 1-test cyp, being a semi-similar product (effects wise)? Using the 4ad since I cant get my hands on test.
BC

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Alright, I just realized I've been answering your questions for every step of setting up what looks like a kick ass cycle. If you want you can just shoot all those products over to me and I will also report results if you like (j/k).

To answer your question though, since tren is more androgenic (2/3 AA ratio) and 1test is a little more on the anabolic side (something like 7/2?) I've always thought this would make an interesting combo. I'd definately frontload at least the 4AD though since both tren and 1test cause pretty hard shut down. I found 4AD to completely negate any effect tren might have on libido when used at about the same dose, it actually went up. Just make sure you have a good pct protocol set up since I'm sure a cycle like this would be pretty suppresive.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Alright, I just realized I've been answering your questions for every step of setting up what looks like a kick ass cycle. If you want you can just shoot all those products over to me and I will also report results if you like (j/k).

To answer your question though, since tren is more androgenic (2/3 AA ratio) and 1test is a little more on the anabolic side (something like 7/2?) I've always thought this would make an interesting combo. I'd definately frontload at least the 4AD though since both tren and 1test cause pretty hard shut down. I found 4AD to completely negate any effect tren might have on libido when used at about the same dose, it actually went up. Just make sure you have a good pct protocol set up since I'm sure a cycle like this would be pretty suppresive.
Im glad you mentioned the 4ad frontloading, ive been talking it at that dose (250mg ed for the past 3 days, and will have been taking it for 5 or 6) before i start the 1-test and tren.
BC

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would have some real test in there prop would be my choice

growmore

Board Supporter
Awards
Personally I would have some real test in there prop would be my choice
Prop would be my choice as well. Pellets arn't that bad if you can't get powder, the 4ad should work out o.k. though.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
cant find any real test...
cattel pellets. fairly cheap for test base. Even adding 50mg of test base to your fina would be much better then the 4ad **** ( I take that back, its not junk but noware as good as even 350mg of test a week.) You can make a painless profina with test a base 50/75 or 75/75 (some people find anything over 50mg/ml base painful)

You might want some HCG (www.ancillaresearch.com if you can't get it elseware) if your going to running both 1-test and tren.

for info on the pellets http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15046

YoungCam'ron

Banned
Awards
I am a fucking dumbass and I got banned.. PLUS it is a bad idea to run EQ and tren together..

Lich

Banned
Awards
Looks like a good cycle, how bout throw in 1 oral. Id suggest 10-20mg M1T for 2-4 weeks to kick off the cycle, or 20-35mg DBOL, kick off cycle as well. If u cant get ur hands on d-bol, go with m1-4a,d (15% conversion rate to d-bol, get it from designer supps.) So take roughly 120-180mgs a day.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am a fucking dumbass and I got banned.. PLUS it is a bad idea to run EQ and tren together..
Your making this into a habit bro. I don't know how many boards you have left to go to. You might get lonely :rofl:

dego

Awards
Tren-75mg ed-(525mg/week)
1 test cyp-250mg eod-(750-1000mg/week)
4ad cyp-250mg ed-(1750mg/week)

What do you guys think about this? If im using the tren, will I get much benefit from the 1-test cyp, being a semi-similar product (effects wise)? Using the 4ad since I cant get my hands on test.
BC

This a lot what is your weight? Reason I ask is that 75mg Tren eod (262mg/week) + 100mg AD (Base and yes I think it makes a big difference) eod (350mg/week) worked for me over and over and over again and I've been in the game for awhile now. I usually see 10-12 pounds while loosing body fat on this. I started on 4 week cycles and had to extend them to get the same gains as I progressed (up to 7 1/2 weeks) but doubt I'll bump my doses until I'm pushing 8-9 weeks for the same 10 pounds. At my peak about 2 years ago I was at ~209lbs around 5-6% body fat And I'm only 5'6''. I started from 110lbs yep as scrawny as it gets and am now trying to get back into swing of things after my 2 year hiatus because of personal problems. Please don't ask what I'm at now because I'm ashamed of all I lost. But I do get to test out the theory of muscle memory should be fun.

I see a lot guys throwing around a lot of gear and I just don't understand. I know there is bound to be some variability in they way people respond to these compounds but a 6-10 fold difference is way outside my ability to comprehend. I haven't had the chance to train with anyone this good diet and training that didn't respond well and maybe that is just a fluke, but if I were having to take those dosages while someone unknown punk (me :thumbsup: yeah I know what I am) was doing well on a fraction of what I was doing I would be asking a lot more questions.

Please understand I'm not taking a jab at anyone it just seems to me that everyone seems up either start high or work their way up the dosage scale at an alarming rate. Anyone train with someone that they KNOW doesn't respond well. As in needing 6-10x what you take and you can vouch for their methods and the authentic of the compounds they are taking?

Alright my rant is over :rant:

And yeah other than the dose thing that does look like a kick ass stack.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Looks like a good cycle, how bout throw in 1 oral.If u cant get ur hands on d-bol, go with m1-4a,d (15% conversion rate to d-bol, get it from designer supps.) So take roughly 120-180mgs a day.
With all im already taking, would it be okay to add the m-1,4ad too? Or should i add this and drop the 4ad?
BC

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
With all im already taking, would it be okay to add the m-1,4ad too? Or should i add this and drop the 4ad?
BC
Certainly don't want to drop your test or 4-ad that should be the backbone of the cycle. The M1,4 would make a nice kickstarter for the cycle.