What else do i need for my cycle of epistane?Please help!?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.91%

Exclamation What else do i need for my cycle of epistane?Please help!?

Epistane

Cycle support or Organ Sheild

Reversitol v2

Pct Revlution black

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You'll need a SERM bro, clomid or nolva.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator
    Epistane

Cycle support or Organ Sheild

Reversitol v2

Pct Revlution black
    I second that u need a SERM I'm about to run epi also. I would go with cycle assist or the cycle support. Preload for like two weeks dose at 30mg a day to start at least through first or second week then if u can bump up to 40mg a day do a 5 to 6 week cycle no longer that 6 weeks. Pct should consist of daa and nolva or clomid also a AI I prefer erase cause its not suppresive like ATD. Bring erase in week 3 of the pct and start at 3 caps and taper down from there. That's the basics, what's your stats how long u been lifting is this your first cycle?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    I second that u need a SERM I'm about to run epi also. I would go with cycle assist or the cycle support. Preload for like two weeks dose at 30mg a day to start at least through first or second week then if u can bump up to 40mg a day do a 5 to 6 week cycle no longer that 6 weeks. Pct should consist of daa and nolva or clomid also a AI I prefer erase cause its not suppresive like ATD. Bring erase in week 3 of the pct and start at 3 caps and taper down from there. That's the basics, what's your stats how long u been lifting is this your first cycle?
    Yeah, nix the pct revolution, erase or any product with a steroidal AI for PCT. These products just dont work in real life, if they did, we would sell them. Ever since these became popular about 6 years ago Ive seen more and more complaints about failing libido and erectile function following PCT. (although Im sure SERMS are to blame for this too) The steroidal AI's will block endothelial aromatization, which will kill NO mediated flow dilation, and erection ability.

Plus, most of these compounds act as 5a-reductase inhibitors (not sure about the 3,5-diene) which will reduce DHT and not help PCT either.

-eric
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%

Eric, how about aromasin?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yeah, nix the pct revolution, erase or any product with a steroidal AI for PCT. These products just dont work in real life, if they did, we would sell them. Ever since these became popular about 6 years ago Ive seen more and more complaints about failing libido and erectile function following PCT. (although Im sure SERMS are to blame for this too) The steroidal AI's will block endothelial aromatization, which will kill NO mediated flow dilation, and erection ability.

Plus, most of these compounds act as 5a-reductase inhibitors (not sure about the 3,5-diene) which will reduce DHT and not help PCT either.

-eric
    most people start these type of ai's the second or third week of pct and run them a few weeks after the serm to regulate estrogen upon discontinuing the serm. Erase seems really popular, although I did notice when i ran it that libido did drop some. If not using a suicide ai or aromasin what would you recommend that will work better (preferably an option other than a pp product, not that they arent great products, id just like to know a few diff options) ?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.08%

Does PCT revo contain DAA? If so, id keep it on board since youve already purchased it.

Def SERM
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.24%

The thing about the ais is that they do work. They regulate estrogen. His arguement is that they don't work cuz of libido? If anything I'd say that means they r working cuz aren't we taking the ai to drop estrogen?
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Quote Originally Posted by mugen112
    The thing about the ais is that they do work. They regulate estrogen. His arguement is that they don't work cuz of libido? If anything I'd say that means they r working cuz aren't we taking the ai to drop estrogen?
    I totally agree with u cuz I've taken 4 caps of revolution black b4 which has the same active ingredient as ERASE. So I took the equivalent of 8 caps of ERASE and holy sh*t I had the dryest joints ever and my libido tanked which is a clear sign of very low estogen.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by mugen112 View Post
    Eric, how about aromasin?
    Doesnt appear to have the 5a-reductase problem, but it still could cause erectile/libido problems

_Eric
  11. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    most people start these type of ai's the second or third week of pct and run them a few weeks after the serm to regulate estrogen upon discontinuing the serm. Erase seems really popular, although I did notice when i ran it that libido did drop some. If not using a suicide ai or aromasin what would you recommend that will work better (preferably an option other than a pp product, not that they arent great products, id just like to know a few diff options) ?
    I understand the purpose of the AI while on a SERM, but if your not on a SERM there really is no need. And since I dont recommend SERM's, I dont recommend AI's for PCT.

Honestly, id rather use nothing at all than a aromatase inhibitor or SERM for PCT.

For PCT Id run sodium-d-aspartate, trace minerals, ginseng, coconut MTC's, phospholipids, sun exposure, etc. Make sure to keep leptin down with a high fiber/moderate protein/frequent meal program.

-Eric
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by mugen112 View Post
    Of course the AI's are working, but they are disrupting homeostasis and general health.

The point of PCT is to get back to normal. If something doesnt make you feel normal, or better than normal, its not a good PCT.

-Eric
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf

I understand the purpose of the AI while on a SERM, but if your not on a SERM there really is no need. And since I dont recommend SERM's, I dont recommend AI's for PCT.

Honestly, id rather use nothing at all than a aromatase inhibitor or SERM for PCT.

For PCT Id run sodium-d-aspartate, trace minerals, ginseng, coconut MTC's, phospholipids, sun exposure, etc. Make sure to keep leptin down with a high fiber/moderate protein/frequent meal program.

-Eric
    It's kinda funny I hate to say it but I've gone the natural route (before I knew really what I was doing) I've used serms and I've used AI's and hounustly if your shut down your shut down. It takes about two weeks to bounce back wieather or not u use a SERM just a natural test booster or an AI. Or even a combination of all of those. That said I still use serms because it gives me peace of mind and yes I know you can get gyno with or without a SERM or any AI but still makes me feel like I do bounce back a little better. I've lost sex drive with or without a SERM or AI when u stop any cycle your gonna loose sex drive no matter what u take because of the test levels being so low. All valid points, I've used them all but hands down I go SERM every time.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.17%

use a SERM for pct. pre load milk thistle for 2 weeks and run through the cycle. since epi is a METHYL hormone.
    (it is still a hormone a should be treated like one)
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.65%

-Eric
    Which of those is going to help reduce the chance of post cycle gyno as the serm would normally help serve this function?
  16. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.25%

Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    Which of those is going to help reduce the chance of post cycle gyno as the serm would normally help serve this function?
    Maybe dont run a epi-solo cycle? Run it with dht pro-hormone, or atleast a 4-DHEA based product.

-Eric
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.65%

Maybe dont run a epi-solo cycle? Run it with dht pro-hormone, or atleast a 4-DHEA based product.

-Eric
    if I were running epi, id always run it with stanodrol or androhard. but upon discontinuing all the hormones what products besides serms and ai's will keep estrogen at bay while testosterone normalizes? I was under the impression that gyno normally presents itself during the post cycle period because of a messed up test:estrogen level, so im not sure I fully follow how running a dht based hormone on cycle would have an effect post cycle? Thanks for the input, just wanting to learn new stuff every day
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

I don't understand either cuz a dht-based hormone will only suppress estrogen but so will Epi.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

Primordial is against using SERMs, but honestly, you will keep more of your gains using one for this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    liftsalot summed it up pretty well. just stick to a mild, non steroidal, AI at week 3 in PCT and taper it down. dose it low enough that its not going to crush estrogen, just lower it a small amount.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.65%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I don't understand either cuz a dht-based hormone will only suppress estrogen but so will Epi.
    even tho epi is a dht derivative and has some anti estrogenic activity epi cant form a potent androgen such as dht to antagonize the effects of estrogen, this can be a problem for individuals with high shbg levels. adding d plex, stanodrol or androhard would help mitigate this issue.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.5%

Very good point.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane cycle questions. First PH cycle
    By sugarkane0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15