What else do i need for my cycle of epistane?Please help!?

  1. Exclamation What else do i need for my cycle of epistane?Please help!?


    Epistane

    Cycle support or Organ Sheild

    Reversitol v2

    Pct Revlution black


  2. You'll need a SERM bro, clomid or nolva.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator
    Epistane

    Cycle support or Organ Sheild

    Reversitol v2

    Pct Revlution black
    I second that u need a SERM I'm about to run epi also. I would go with cycle assist or the cycle support. Preload for like two weeks dose at 30mg a day to start at least through first or second week then if u can bump up to 40mg a day do a 5 to 6 week cycle no longer that 6 weeks. Pct should consist of daa and nolva or clomid also a AI I prefer erase cause its not suppresive like ATD. Bring erase in week 3 of the pct and start at 3 caps and taper down from there. That's the basics, what's your stats how long u been lifting is this your first cycle?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    I second that u need a SERM I'm about to run epi also. I would go with cycle assist or the cycle support. Preload for like two weeks dose at 30mg a day to start at least through first or second week then if u can bump up to 40mg a day do a 5 to 6 week cycle no longer that 6 weeks. Pct should consist of daa and nolva or clomid also a AI I prefer erase cause its not suppresive like ATD. Bring erase in week 3 of the pct and start at 3 caps and taper down from there. That's the basics, what's your stats how long u been lifting is this your first cycle?
    Yeah, nix the pct revolution, erase or any product with a steroidal AI for PCT. These products just dont work in real life, if they did, we would sell them. Ever since these became popular about 6 years ago Ive seen more and more complaints about failing libido and erectile function following PCT. (although Im sure SERMS are to blame for this too) The steroidal AI's will block endothelial aromatization, which will kill NO mediated flow dilation, and erection ability.

    Plus, most of these compounds act as 5a-reductase inhibitors (not sure about the 3,5-diene) which will reduce DHT and not help PCT either.

    -eric

  5. Eric, how about aromasin?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yeah, nix the pct revolution, erase or any product with a steroidal AI for PCT. These products just dont work in real life, if they did, we would sell them. Ever since these became popular about 6 years ago Ive seen more and more complaints about failing libido and erectile function following PCT. (although Im sure SERMS are to blame for this too) The steroidal AI's will block endothelial aromatization, which will kill NO mediated flow dilation, and erection ability.

    Plus, most of these compounds act as 5a-reductase inhibitors (not sure about the 3,5-diene) which will reduce DHT and not help PCT either.

    -eric
    most people start these type of ai's the second or third week of pct and run them a few weeks after the serm to regulate estrogen upon discontinuing the serm. Erase seems really popular, although I did notice when i ran it that libido did drop some. If not using a suicide ai or aromasin what would you recommend that will work better (preferably an option other than a pp product, not that they arent great products, id just like to know a few diff options) ?

  7. Does PCT revo contain DAA? If so, id keep it on board since youve already purchased it.

    Def SERM

  8. The thing about the ais is that they do work. They regulate estrogen. His arguement is that they don't work cuz of libido? If anything I'd say that means they r working cuz aren't we taking the ai to drop estrogen?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mugen112
    The thing about the ais is that they do work. They regulate estrogen. His arguement is that they don't work cuz of libido? If anything I'd say that means they r working cuz aren't we taking the ai to drop estrogen?
    I totally agree with u cuz I've taken 4 caps of revolution black b4 which has the same active ingredient as ERASE. So I took the equivalent of 8 caps of ERASE and holy sh*t I had the dryest joints ever and my libido tanked which is a clear sign of very low estogen.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mugen112 View Post
    Eric, how about aromasin?
    Doesnt appear to have the 5a-reductase problem, but it still could cause erectile/libido problems

    _Eric

  11. Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    most people start these type of ai's the second or third week of pct and run them a few weeks after the serm to regulate estrogen upon discontinuing the serm. Erase seems really popular, although I did notice when i ran it that libido did drop some. If not using a suicide ai or aromasin what would you recommend that will work better (preferably an option other than a pp product, not that they arent great products, id just like to know a few diff options) ?
    I understand the purpose of the AI while on a SERM, but if your not on a SERM there really is no need. And since I dont recommend SERM's, I dont recommend AI's for PCT.

    Honestly, id rather use nothing at all than a aromatase inhibitor or SERM for PCT.

    For PCT Id run sodium-d-aspartate, trace minerals, ginseng, coconut MTC's, phospholipids, sun exposure, etc. Make sure to keep leptin down with a high fiber/moderate protein/frequent meal program.

    -Eric

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mugen112 View Post
    The thing about the ais is that they do work. They regulate estrogen. His arguement is that they don't work cuz of libido? If anything I'd say that means they r working cuz aren't we taking the ai to drop estrogen?
    Of course the AI's are working, but they are disrupting homeostasis and general health.

    The point of PCT is to get back to normal. If something doesnt make you feel normal, or better than normal, its not a good PCT.

    -Eric

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf

    I understand the purpose of the AI while on a SERM, but if your not on a SERM there really is no need. And since I dont recommend SERM's, I dont recommend AI's for PCT.

    Honestly, id rather use nothing at all than a aromatase inhibitor or SERM for PCT.

    For PCT Id run sodium-d-aspartate, trace minerals, ginseng, coconut MTC's, phospholipids, sun exposure, etc. Make sure to keep leptin down with a high fiber/moderate protein/frequent meal program.

    -Eric
    It's kinda funny I hate to say it but I've gone the natural route (before I knew really what I was doing) I've used serms and I've used AI's and hounustly if your shut down your shut down. It takes about two weeks to bounce back wieather or not u use a SERM just a natural test booster or an AI. Or even a combination of all of those. That said I still use serms because it gives me peace of mind and yes I know you can get gyno with or without a SERM or any AI but still makes me feel like I do bounce back a little better. I've lost sex drive with or without a SERM or AI when u stop any cycle your gonna loose sex drive no matter what u take because of the test levels being so low. All valid points, I've used them all but hands down I go SERM every time.

  14. use a SERM for pct. pre load milk thistle for 2 weeks and run through the cycle. since epi is a METHYL hormone.
    (it is still a hormone a should be treated like one)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I understand the purpose of the AI while on a SERM, but if your not on a SERM there really is no need. And since I dont recommend SERM's, I dont recommend AI's for PCT.

    Honestly, id rather use nothing at all than a aromatase inhibitor or SERM for PCT.

    For PCT Id run sodium-d-aspartate, trace minerals, ginseng, coconut MTC's, phospholipids, sun exposure, etc. Make sure to keep leptin down with a high fiber/moderate protein/frequent meal program.

    -Eric
    Which of those is going to help reduce the chance of post cycle gyno as the serm would normally help serve this function?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by darsh89 View Post
    Which of those is going to help reduce the chance of post cycle gyno as the serm would normally help serve this function?
    Maybe dont run a epi-solo cycle? Run it with dht pro-hormone, or atleast a 4-DHEA based product.

    -Eric

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Maybe dont run a epi-solo cycle? Run it with dht pro-hormone, or atleast a 4-DHEA based product.

    -Eric
    if I were running epi, id always run it with stanodrol or androhard. but upon discontinuing all the hormones what products besides serms and ai's will keep estrogen at bay while testosterone normalizes? I was under the impression that gyno normally presents itself during the post cycle period because of a messed up test:estrogen level, so im not sure I fully follow how running a dht based hormone on cycle would have an effect post cycle? Thanks for the input, just wanting to learn new stuff every day

  18. I don't understand either cuz a dht-based hormone will only suppress estrogen but so will Epi.

  19. Primordial is against using SERMs, but honestly, you will keep more of your gains using one for this cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by liftsalot View Post
    I second that u need a SERM I'm about to run epi also. I would go with cycle assist or the cycle support. Preload for like two weeks dose at 30mg a day to start at least through first or second week then if u can bump up to 40mg a day do a 5 to 6 week cycle no longer that 6 weeks. Pct should consist of daa and nolva or clomid also a AI I prefer erase cause its not suppresive like ATD. Bring erase in week 3 of the pct and start at 3 caps and taper down from there. That's the basics, what's your stats how long u been lifting is this your first cycle?
    liftsalot summed it up pretty well. just stick to a mild, non steroidal, AI at week 3 in PCT and taper it down. dose it low enough that its not going to crush estrogen, just lower it a small amount.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I don't understand either cuz a dht-based hormone will only suppress estrogen but so will Epi.
    even tho epi is a dht derivative and has some anti estrogenic activity epi cant form a potent androgen such as dht to antagonize the effects of estrogen, this can be a problem for individuals with high shbg levels. adding d plex, stanodrol or androhard would help mitigate this issue.

  21. Very good point.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane cycle questions. First PH cycle
    By sugarkane0 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-17-2011, 07:37 PM
  2. Epistane cycle/cycle support/PCT
    By Goose9040882 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 08:25 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 02:23 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 11:30 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Log in
Log in