smash1904

Awards
Here's another cycle idea I've been throwing around:

1-10 Test P 100mg or 150mg or 200mg M/W/F
1-14 GHRP 100mcg x3/day

PCT
1 100mcg shot Triptorelin week 11
11-14 Nolva 20/20/20/20

So the first cycle I would run test at 300/week, blood test week 14 and if everythings clear start a 2nd cycle at 450/week, do the same thing and then bump up to 600/week. You "don't need to come off ghrp" so if bloodwork is clear for test, you could just come on n off test p as long as your bloodwork is clear?

I mean its just a theory, but could this work? I am very interested in this stack.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
is this a high TRT dose?? are you just cruising @ 300mg than 450mg than 600mg?? like your going to start to compete?? I dont understand what your really asking here??

Add some cjc with your GHRP.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
I know it kinda looks like TRT, and I guess it is now that you mention it? So cruising on low(high?) dose TRT might be the objective, I'm just kind of weighing the options, and proposing a protocol. It's a cycle I'm interested in, and I'm just wondering if it would lead to permanent TRT, or cause other unmanageable health issues if ran for a long period of time. That's why I was saying pct every 10 weeks, and blood screen every 14.

Am I looking to compete? Maybe, I kinda think I opened Pandoras box on myself. I have a size, weight, and strength in mind, and I'm loving squat deadlift and bench press. But I also want to get back into mma, so I'm way over weight. I don't think a lean 205 at 5'9 is bodybuilder size? I just want max strength output at that size. So is this the best way to push that?

I know cjc with ghrp, same dosage too.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, why are you running Test Prop and not something with a longer ester? It's really kind of difficult following your planned program. On the surface, and this is just an observation, you seem more interested in CJC/GHRP than you are with the real muscle builder, testosterone. Your planned use of Triptorelin makes me nervous, but some people have used it for PCT with success. I don't see HCG in your program, and I suspect you believe Triptorelin will do the same thing so why bother?

As much as you like the idea of running GHRP, and I'm not saying not to, I will bet anything that if you run you cycle with or without it, you won't notice a thing, not one iota of a difference. With the test working and all the other things going on, the effects of GHRP will too insignificant to make a dent in your progress.

I'd suggest concentrating on the other AAS options to achieve your objectives, which remain foggy. Or better yet, just run a normal beginners cycle and go from there. A typical cycle would be maybe Test E, 250mgs twice a week, so 500mgs a week, proper PCT, HCG during cycle and an AI on hand just in case. Run that for maybe 12-14 weeks then come down and re-evaluate your goals being more informed.

smash1904

smash1904

Awards
Sorry for the delayed response, I had written a pretty lengthy entry on my phone with the AM app and my phone deleted it when I was trying to post. So being as annoyed as I was I didn't even want to rewrite it for awhile.

Why Test Prop? There's a few things about it: apparently better for lean bulking, less aromatization(I was reading acne is partly an estrogenic side), kicks in and clears quick, and because less of it is water weight a lot more of what you see is what you are really getting. I mean I like Test E and will probably run it again, but I want to see how I like Test Prop, and how daily 50/75/100mg shots treat me. Just seems like a lot more control.

The Triptorelin is just something Ive been reading about and happen to be interested in - mainly cause regular cycling might make it hard to make full recoveries. I'm really just trying to figure out a protocol that works best for me without permanent TRT happening. Trip is a fertility drug that in studies made infertile men fertile.

There's a lot more to ghrp than just the "insignificant" strength and size gains in comparison to hormonals - joint tissue repair, increased hunger, energy, even better sleep. These are all things I have trouble with, and it has a multitude of health benefits that Ive read about, plus people who have logged their results have said great things. You can run it on cycle, will help maintain and continue gains in pct, and run it solo. I mean maybe your right and its not that great.

I have a package for GHRP6 showing up Friday which I am going to run solo for 50 days at 100mcg 3x/day. At that dosage, without cjc, it is said to be equivalent to 5.4iu of HGH/day, but will start working instantly. We will see. If it works well, I will run Test Prop solo for half a cycle, and then start GHRP6 again for the 2nd half, and through PCT.

As for my "foggy" objectives, does everyone have a real concise plan, or is seeing what works and figuring it out with planned steps good enough?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I take HGH and although the effects are not really noticeable, I trust it's working. And you're right, all the benefits you cite are attributed to GHRP/HGH. I just didn't want to see you expect more than you may actually see, but by all means, it's great stuff.

There are two schools of thought on longer esters being more estrogenic than shorter esters. I've read reports and papers from people I respect on both sides. I tend to agree with you and believe shorter esters are better with less sides; however, it's only my belief with no evidence to back it up. So I think your choice of prop is well thought out. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Sorry for the delayed response, I had written a pretty lengthy entry on my phone with the AM app and my phone deleted it when I was trying to post. So being as annoyed as I was I didn't even want to rewrite it for awhile.

Why Test Prop? There's a few things about it: apparently better for lean bulking, less aromatization(I was reading acne is partly an estrogenic side), kicks in and clears quick, and because less of it is water weight a lot more of what you see is what you are really getting. I mean I like Test E and will probably run it again, but I want to see how I like Test Prop, and how daily 50/75/100mg shots treat me. Just seems like a lot more control.

The Triptorelin is just something Ive been reading about and happen to be interested in - mainly cause regular cycling might make it hard to make full recoveries. I'm really just trying to figure out a protocol that works best for me without permanent TRT happening. Trip is a fertility drug that in studies made infertile men fertile.

There's a lot more to ghrp than just the "insignificant" strength and size gains in comparison to hormonals - joint tissue repair, increased hunger, energy, even better sleep. These are all things I have trouble with, and it has a multitude of health benefits that Ive read about, plus people who have logged their results have said great things. You can run it on cycle, will help maintain and continue gains in pct, and run it solo. I mean maybe your right and its not that great.

I have a package for GHRP6 showing up Friday which I am going to run solo for 50 days at 100mcg 3x/day. At that dosage, without cjc, it is said to be equivalent to 5.4iu of HGH/day, but will start working instantly. We will see. If it works well, I will run Test Prop solo for half a cycle, and then start GHRP6 again for the 2nd half, and through PCT.

As for my "foggy" objectives, does everyone have a real concise plan, or is seeing what works and figuring it out with planned steps good enough?