anavar and test booster

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
hey would it be ok if i mixed the beast test booster (with that i would be taking 6 pills of that a day) and anavar at 50 mg E/D. Thanks

cfelder1098

cfelder1098

Awards
No need the var will be enough. If anything run a mild test with the var for better gains. Var and dball alone aren't real great. Bonds with a test. N test raisers tend to promise more then delivered. Run test e or sus with var n watch the gains.

29yrlifter

Awards
Looking to ride my first bicycle with anavar but I've read on this site that I probably need to add some test. My goal is not get huge, I would like to get bigger but also remain cut. I've been lifting for 2 years and 8 months.

What mild test would you guys recommend to go along with var? (Still having a problem trying to find some lol)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Prop or enanthate. With prop you'd b pinning EOD and enanthate would b E4D. I'd say just 300 mg would b nice, it would really help out the gains from the var.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you could pin 1x a wk with tes E or C. It would be much better for 2x a wk but if you dont like needles, or other issues in life force you to do it once a wk only its do-able. 300mg 1x a wk at the bare min. + 70mg of var a day for 10wks would be great. ( stopping the var at wk 6 or 7)

var @ 50mg is a waste IMO, just below where it needs to be to net good gains, 50mg would do it but 70mg would offer so much more.