Drug test question... I've read "no" everywhere, but looking for reassurance...

BCH13

Awards
Drug test question... I've read "no" everywhere, but looking for reassurance...

JUST started test e/deca (750/300) cycle ... first pin was yesterday...jump starting with beastdrol... today I received my long awaited job offer and I'm giving my two weeks with my current employer. Before doing so, I just want to make sure the common 5/10 drug tests won't show any AAS. It is with a private company, finance department... not government. I've read AAS tests are about $300 and too expensive for employers to pay... they do bear minimum for insurance companies and/or don't care about AAS? I also ran a clen cycle that ended about a week ago... will this show up? I'm probably testing this weekend or the next.

Thanks in advance.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Your good. Usually only test for drugs.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Your good. Usually only test for drugs.
LOL.

I'll add another no, the "standard" tests dont check for roids.

Let us know how you make out, I always worry that there is some crap in my vitamins/minerals/herbs/otc junk I take that will red flag one of my tests, so far nothing, but ya never know.

BCH13

Awards
LOL.

I'll add another no, the "standard" tests dont check for roids.

Let us know how you make out, I always worry that there is some crap in my vitamins/minerals/herbs/otc junk I take that will red flag one of my tests, so far nothing, but ya never know.
Thanks guys. I'll post my "results"... aka positive or negative... but I'm continuing the beastdrol and pinning again tomorrow night. I figure there is no point in killing my cycle since I've already started. :)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
yep, don't worry, even government jobs don't test unless your looking for high clearance gov jobs. I work law enforcement and it's not an issue.

wallywest

Awards
Wow i hate being the AHole to say yes but that "aas test is too expensive for companies to pay" is a myth they are not looking for a specific type of drug they are looking to see what comes out of your urine they can tell if it has been diluted or if any drug comes out they can very well tell if your level of testosterone are abnormal back in high school i would have the teachers say i was on juice just because i shifted weight very quickly at least three times i had to be tested and i would ask what it is they were specificly looking for and they told no specific drug any contraband anybody is taking will show up i always came clean of coures since i wasn't on any type of aas and recently one of the guys that goes to the gym got tested for a job at a firm and he was questioned he was on test and blamed it on a supplement he was hired nonetheless and honestly i don't know what else he had to do but he was questioned about it and it did throw a red flag he told me now they are testing more than ever considering how people use eligal drugs more recreational than ever that including aas i would hold on the two week notice until the test results come back just to be safe

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, learn how to use a period.

AAS do not show up on a standard UA as they test for drugs of abuse/recreational drugs. I have, and know people, that have done a standard UA while on probation and on-cycle. It will not test positive and you cannot tell test levels by looking at the color of it.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
Wow i hate being the AHole to say yes but that "aas test is too expensive for companies to pay" is a myth they are not looking for a specific type of drug they are looking to see what comes out of your urine they can tell if it has been diluted or if any drug comes out they can very well tell if your level of testosterone are abnormal back in high school i would have the teachers say i was on juice just because i shifted weight very quickly at least three times i had to be tested and i would ask what it is they were specificly looking for and they told no specific drug any contraband anybody is taking will show up i always came clean of coures since i wasn't on any type of aas and recently one of the guys that goes to the gym got tested for a job at a firm and he was questioned he was on test and blamed it on a supplement he was hired nonetheless and honestly i don't know what else he had to do but he was questioned about it and it did throw a red flag he told me now they are testing more than ever considering how people use eligal drugs more recreational than ever that including aas i would hold on the two week notice until the test results come back just to be safe
If this were the case everyone that uses an inhaler for asthma would test positive for steroid use. You'll be fine unless your job is in the pro sports field. And even some of those don't test for everything.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If this were the case everyone that uses an inhaler for asthma would test positive for steroid use. You'll be fine unless your job is in the pro sports field. And even some of those don't test for everything.
Exactly...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
They have to test for it specifically and it is very expensive. They don't take urine and put it in a machine that tells everything about the person... They have to test for specific things. Street drugs are very easily tested using Chem strips and these tests are fairly cheap.

In finance I would be under the impression they are more concerned about street drugs. I can't imagine they care about performance enhancing drugs. In the lab I work in PED tests are done on blood and are very expensive tests. I rarely see PED screens. Best of luck to you!

Just to add I am under the impression (could be wrong) they would test hormonal levels first if they were suspicious first. And if those results came back abnormal they would continue with PED testing. Dont quote me on that one though. That's how I've seen it done usually (outside professional sports)

wallywest

Awards
OK first it was through tx and i'm not here to impress anyone with my typing skills second if you took a second to look at his post he wrote a 5/10 test meaning aas is included he won't know exactly how specific the test may be until the results i am no expert on test results but i have taken my share to speak from experience you bring an example of probation obviously if they are in for marijuana i doubt they are going to be checking for aas i doubt if the state would even have it not because it's so expensive but because it's specific since its paid by tax dollars and the tests vary from state to state and on the criminal the gentleman also stated it's a private company therfore you have no idea what they have to provide for there insurance the bigger the the firm or company the less insurance and chance of them doing any spcific testing the smaller the company well that's the opposite i'm not here saying he's goin to get cought like i stated earlier my friend got away with it but it did raise a red flag so instead of telling him simply "no" i'm watching out for him not to give his two weeks notice just yet playing it safe oh and i too have someone that works in a diagnostic center that tests stool ,blood and urine so next time you tried to belittle someone for not having the "rep points" like we're in high school focus on the person who started the thread "."

wallywest

Awards
They have to test for it specifically and it is very expensive. They don't take urine and put it in a machine that tells everything about the person... They have to test for specific things. Street drugs are very easily tested using Chem strips and these tests are fairly cheap.

In finance I would be under the impression they are more concerned about street drugs. I can't imagine they care about performance enhancing drugs. In the lab I work in PED tests are done on blood and are very expensive tests. I rarely see PED screens. Best of luck to you!

Just to add I am under the impression (could be wrong) they would test hormonal levels first if they were suspicious first. And if those results came back abnormal they would continue with PED testing. Dont quote me on that one though. That's how I've seen it done usually (outside professional sports)
Yes if you're testing in school or depending on the parole officer who's testing but he's not in school and the test is not paid for by the state

wallywest

Awards
Also those strips give you the results right away because it's cheap this guy will most likely have to wait a couple of days for screening and no they won't question him for an asthma inhaler

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Threats and questioning and specificly testing for AAS are two very different things. The schmuck in HR or the guy that hires someone at officemax don't have a freakin clue what they are testing for over at the lab other than the usual abused drugs(thc,opiates,cocaine,benzos, barbs,amphetamines,ecstacy etc..) but they might be on some sort of silly power trip and fabricate like they know all about the drug test you are about to get.. Steroids are not a significant issue to 99.9% of potential employers.

lilarny

lilarny

Awards
Okay, lets argue till were blue in the face. A standard 5/10 drug test looks for weed, coke, amphetamines, opiates, and pcp only. a simple google search and phone call settled the argument. So, to the op, again, you will be fine

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Exactly bro, I worked in the ER for years and one day this monster comes in with anxiety and panic attacks. He looks like he's mid cycle of probably 4 or 5 compounds and eating clen like skittles. I ask the doc if he's going to test for illegal AAS, and he tells me ''Why? Can our lab even test for that?''

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK first it was through tx and i'm not here to impress anyone with my typing skills second if you took a second to look at his post he wrote a 5/10 test meaning aas is included he won't know exactly how specific the test may be until the results i am no expert on test results but i have taken my share to speak from experience you bring an example of probation obviously if they are in for marijuana i doubt they are going to be checking for aas i doubt if the state would even have it not because it's so expensive but because it's specific since its paid by tax dollars and the tests vary from state to state and on the criminal the gentleman also stated it's a private company therfore you have no idea what they have to provide for there insurance the bigger the the firm or company the less insurance and chance of them doing any spcific testing the smaller the company well that's the opposite i'm not here saying he's goin to get cought like i stated earlier my friend got away with it but it did raise a red flag so instead of telling him simply "no" i'm watching out for him not to give his two weeks notice just yet playing it safe oh and i too have someone that works in a diagnostic center that tests stool ,blood and urine so next time you tried to belittle someone for not having the "rep points" like we're in high school focus on the person who started the thread "."
You do realize that he'd be screwed even if he stopped today, right? Deca can be detected for up to 18 months and I highly, highly doubt a finance job gives a damn about him pinning. You need a specific test for AAS and it is not in the standard UA.

junkytojuicer

Awards
Hey bro you will be fine if its just a 5/10 drug screening . If your still worried about it go to your local smoke shop and buy some synthetic urine like Quick Fix is the best I now of its around 35-40 bucks.Hope this helps.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
its not going to come up on a regular 5/10/12 panel test..... what i can tell you, is that if you LOOK like you are on steroids, they CAN test you for them... and its not a million dollar test either.... its actually under 100 dollars and almost every lab tests for multiple types of steroids.

so dont think you CANT be tested for them.... its less likely, but still a very real risk

i have known 2 people in the past 2 years ive been on probation that blew up and got tested for steroids, failed and gone to jail.... thats enough for me to say what im saying

BCH13

Awards
Thanks to all for the posts. Plan on taking the test Saturday... pinned again last night... I realize its too late anyways, so I shall carry on with my cycle. Happy Thanksgiving. I'll post results once I take the test and get them back.

And its a $6+ billion dollar company... so I'm thinking it will be the standard 5 or 10 panel test.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Dude you are totally good
TOTALLY GOOD!!!!
Thanks to all for the posts. Plan on taking the test Saturday... pinned again last night... I realize its too late anyways, so I shall carry on with my cycle. Happy Thanksgiving. I'll post results once I take the test and get them back.

And its a $6+ billion dollar company... so I'm thinking it will be the standard 5 or 10 panel test.

BCH13

Awards
This is probably a dumb question... but what about liquid prami and stane... was going to wait until after I took the test to start them, but they shouldn't matter, right? Just didn't know if either one would show anything weird on the test... again, I realize they don't test for this...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erowid.org has insane amounts of info on drugs, drug tests and so forth. They go into detail on all that. Just spend some time on their and read up.

BCH13

Awards
Took my test last Wednesday... no issues... start new job on Monday. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks again for responses.

On another note... went from 5'7 193lbs 13-14% bf to 207lbs (obviously water weight too) 15-16%bf in 17days on 20mg/day beastdrol... deca should be kicking in... and test shortly thereafter. This should be a fun cycle. Appetite is insane.. I wake up hungry in the middle of the night if I only take a casein shake and don't stuff my face before bed. Might up dose to 30mg for last week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 25
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 48