Drug test question... I've read "no" everywhere, but looking for reassurance...

  1. New Member
    BCH13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    40.56%

    Drug test question... I've read "no" everywhere, but looking for reassurance...


    JUST started test e/deca (750/300) cycle ... first pin was yesterday...jump starting with beastdrol... today I received my long awaited job offer and I'm giving my two weeks with my current employer. Before doing so, I just want to make sure the common 5/10 drug tests won't show any AAS. It is with a private company, finance department... not government. I've read AAS tests are about $300 and too expensive for employers to pay... they do bear minimum for insurance companies and/or don't care about AAS? I also ran a clen cycle that ended about a week ago... will this show up? I'm probably testing this weekend or the next.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Senior Member
    drinkyboy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,170
    Rep Power
    118556
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    29.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Your good. Usually only test for drugs.
  3. Professional Member
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    96471
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Your good. Usually only test for drugs.
    LOL.

    I'll add another no, the "standard" tests dont check for roids.


    Let us know how you make out, I always worry that there is some crap in my vitamins/minerals/herbs/otc junk I take that will red flag one of my tests, so far nothing, but ya never know.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    BCH13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    40.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK

    LOL.

    I'll add another no, the "standard" tests dont check for roids.

    Let us know how you make out, I always worry that there is some crap in my vitamins/minerals/herbs/otc junk I take that will red flag one of my tests, so far nothing, but ya never know.
    Thanks guys. I'll post my "results"... aka positive or negative... but I'm continuing the beastdrol and pinning again tomorrow night. I figure there is no point in killing my cycle since I've already started.
  5. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Rep Power
    117601
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    66.88%

    yep, don't worry, even government jobs don't test unless your looking for high clearance gov jobs. I work law enforcement and it's not an issue.
  6. New Member
    wallywest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%

    Wow i hate being the AHole to say yes but that "aas test is too expensive for companies to pay" is a myth they are not looking for a specific type of drug they are looking to see what comes out of your urine they can tell if it has been diluted or if any drug comes out they can very well tell if your level of testosterone are abnormal back in high school i would have the teachers say i was on juice just because i shifted weight very quickly at least three times i had to be tested and i would ask what it is they were specificly looking for and they told no specific drug any contraband anybody is taking will show up i always came clean of coures since i wasn't on any type of aas and recently one of the guys that goes to the gym got tested for a job at a firm and he was questioned he was on test and blamed it on a supplement he was hired nonetheless and honestly i don't know what else he had to do but he was questioned about it and it did throw a red flag he told me now they are testing more than ever considering how people use eligal drugs more recreational than ever that including aas i would hold on the two week notice until the test results come back just to be safe
  7. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Dude, learn how to use a period.

    AAS do not show up on a standard UA as they test for drugs of abuse/recreational drugs. I have, and know people, that have done a standard UA while on probation and on-cycle. It will not test positive and you cannot tell test levels by looking at the color of it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  8. New Member
    lilarny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by wallywest View Post
    Wow i hate being the AHole to say yes but that "aas test is too expensive for companies to pay" is a myth they are not looking for a specific type of drug they are looking to see what comes out of your urine they can tell if it has been diluted or if any drug comes out they can very well tell if your level of testosterone are abnormal back in high school i would have the teachers say i was on juice just because i shifted weight very quickly at least three times i had to be tested and i would ask what it is they were specificly looking for and they told no specific drug any contraband anybody is taking will show up i always came clean of coures since i wasn't on any type of aas and recently one of the guys that goes to the gym got tested for a job at a firm and he was questioned he was on test and blamed it on a supplement he was hired nonetheless and honestly i don't know what else he had to do but he was questioned about it and it did throw a red flag he told me now they are testing more than ever considering how people use eligal drugs more recreational than ever that including aas i would hold on the two week notice until the test results come back just to be safe
    If this were the case everyone that uses an inhaler for asthma would test positive for steroid use. You'll be fine unless your job is in the pro sports field. And even some of those don't test for everything.
  9. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    217247
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    12.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lilarny

    If this were the case everyone that uses an inhaler for asthma would test positive for steroid use. You'll be fine unless your job is in the pro sports field. And even some of those don't test for everything.
    Exactly...
  10. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,822
    Rep Power
    17833
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    They have to test for it specifically and it is very expensive. They don't take urine and put it in a machine that tells everything about the person... They have to test for specific things. Street drugs are very easily tested using Chem strips and these tests are fairly cheap.

    In finance I would be under the impression they are more concerned about street drugs. I can't imagine they care about performance enhancing drugs. In the lab I work in PED tests are done on blood and are very expensive tests. I rarely see PED screens. Best of luck to you!

    Just to add I am under the impression (could be wrong) they would test hormonal levels first if they were suspicious first. And if those results came back abnormal they would continue with PED testing. Dont quote me on that one though. That's how I've seen it done usually (outside professional sports)
  11. New Member
    wallywest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%

    OK first it was through tx and i'm not here to impress anyone with my typing skills second if you took a second to look at his post he wrote a 5/10 test meaning aas is included he won't know exactly how specific the test may be until the results i am no expert on test results but i have taken my share to speak from experience you bring an example of probation obviously if they are in for marijuana i doubt they are going to be checking for aas i doubt if the state would even have it not because it's so expensive but because it's specific since its paid by tax dollars and the tests vary from state to state and on the criminal the gentleman also stated it's a private company therfore you have no idea what they have to provide for there insurance the bigger the the firm or company the less insurance and chance of them doing any spcific testing the smaller the company well that's the opposite i'm not here saying he's goin to get cought like i stated earlier my friend got away with it but it did raise a red flag so instead of telling him simply "no" i'm watching out for him not to give his two weeks notice just yet playing it safe oh and i too have someone that works in a diagnostic center that tests stool ,blood and urine so next time you tried to belittle someone for not having the "rep points" like we're in high school focus on the person who started the thread "."
  12. New Member
    wallywest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    They have to test for it specifically and it is very expensive. They don't take urine and put it in a machine that tells everything about the person... They have to test for specific things. Street drugs are very easily tested using Chem strips and these tests are fairly cheap.

    In finance I would be under the impression they are more concerned about street drugs. I can't imagine they care about performance enhancing drugs. In the lab I work in PED tests are done on blood and are very expensive tests. I rarely see PED screens. Best of luck to you!


    Just to add I am under the impression (could be wrong) they would test hormonal levels first if they were suspicious first. And if those results came back abnormal they would continue with PED testing. Dont quote me on that one though. That's how I've seen it done usually (outside professional sports)
    Yes if you're testing in school or depending on the parole officer who's testing but he's not in school and the test is not paid for by the state
  13. New Member
    wallywest's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    67
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    52.9%

    Also those strips give you the results right away because it's cheap this guy will most likely have to wait a couple of days for screening and no they won't question him for an asthma inhaler
  14. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    217247
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    12.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wallywest
    Wow i hate being the AHole to say yes but that "aas test is too expensive for companies to pay" is a myth they are not looking for a specific type of drug they are looking to see what comes out of your urine they can tell if it has been diluted or if any drug comes out they can very well tell if your level of testosterone are abnormal back in high school i would have the teachers say i was on juice just because i shifted weight very quickly at least three times i had to be tested and i would ask what it is they were specificly looking for and they told no specific drug any contraband anybody is taking will show up i always came clean of coures since i wasn't on any type of aas and recently one of the guys that goes to the gym got tested for a job at a firm and he was questioned he was on test and blamed it on a supplement he was hired nonetheless and honestly i don't know what else he had to do but he was questioned about it and it did throw a red flag he told me now they are testing more than ever considering how people use eligal drugs more recreational than ever that including aas i would hold on the two week notice until the test results come back just to be safe
    Threats and questioning and specificly testing for AAS are two very different things. The schmuck in HR or the guy that hires someone at officemax don't have a freakin clue what they are testing for over at the lab other than the usual abused drugs(thc,opiates,cocaine,benz os, barbs,amphetamines,ecstacy etc..) but they might be on some sort of silly power trip and fabricate like they know all about the drug test you are about to get.. Steroids are not a significant issue to 99.9% of potential employers.
  15. New Member
    lilarny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    143
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    42.4%

    Okay, lets argue till were blue in the face. A standard 5/10 drug test looks for weed, coke, amphetamines, opiates, and pcp only. a simple google search and phone call settled the argument. So, to the op, again, you will be fine
  16. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    217247
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    12.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MM11
    They have to test for it specifically and it is very expensive. They don't take urine and put it in a machine that tells everything about the person... They have to test for specific things. Street drugs are very easily tested using Chem strips and these tests are fairly cheap.

    In finance I would be under the impression they are more concerned about street drugs. I can't imagine they care about performance enhancing drugs. In the lab I work in PED tests are done on blood and are very expensive tests. I rarely see PED screens. Best of luck to you!

    Just to add I am under the impression (could be wrong) they would test hormonal levels first if they were suspicious first. And if those results came back abnormal they would continue with PED testing. Dont quote me on that one though. That's how I've seen it done usually (outside professional sports)
    Exactly bro, I worked in the ER for years and one day this monster comes in with anxiety and panic attacks. He looks like he's mid cycle of probably 4 or 5 compounds and eating clen like skittles. I ask the doc if he's going to test for illegal AAS, and he tells me ''Why? Can our lab even test for that?''
  17. Senior Member
    Matthersby's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,722
    Rep Power
    217247
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    12.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/n...ory?id=3951039

    Sorry guys, high school roidsters are probably g2g too.
    I was surprised I even found a school who tested.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,794
    Rep Power
    1317359
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    32.21%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by wallywest View Post
    OK first it was through tx and i'm not here to impress anyone with my typing skills second if you took a second to look at his post he wrote a 5/10 test meaning aas is included he won't know exactly how specific the test may be until the results i am no expert on test results but i have taken my share to speak from experience you bring an example of probation obviously if they are in for marijuana i doubt they are going to be checking for aas i doubt if the state would even have it not because it's so expensive but because it's specific since its paid by tax dollars and the tests vary from state to state and on the criminal the gentleman also stated it's a private company therfore you have no idea what they have to provide for there insurance the bigger the the firm or company the less insurance and chance of them doing any spcific testing the smaller the company well that's the opposite i'm not here saying he's goin to get cought like i stated earlier my friend got away with it but it did raise a red flag so instead of telling him simply "no" i'm watching out for him not to give his two weeks notice just yet playing it safe oh and i too have someone that works in a diagnostic center that tests stool ,blood and urine so next time you tried to belittle someone for not having the "rep points" like we're in high school focus on the person who started the thread "."
    You do realize that he'd be screwed even if he stopped today, right? Deca can be detected for up to 18 months and I highly, highly doubt a finance job gives a damn about him pinning. You need a specific test for AAS and it is not in the standard UA.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  19. New Member
    junkytojuicer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    43
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    86.83%

    Hey bro you will be fine if its just a 5/10 drug screening . If your still worried about it go to your local smoke shop and buy some synthetic urine like Quick Fix is the best I now of its around 35-40 bucks.Hope this helps.
  20. Senior Member
    swollen87's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,765
    Rep Power
    2722
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    35.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    its not going to come up on a regular 5/10/12 panel test..... what i can tell you, is that if you LOOK like you are on steroids, they CAN test you for them... and its not a million dollar test either.... its actually under 100 dollars and almost every lab tests for multiple types of steroids.

    so dont think you CANT be tested for them.... its less likely, but still a very real risk


    i have known 2 people in the past 2 years ive been on probation that blew up and got tested for steroids, failed and gone to jail.... thats enough for me to say what im saying
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
  21. New Member
    BCH13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    40.56%

    Thanks to all for the posts. Plan on taking the test Saturday... pinned again last night... I realize its too late anyways, so I shall carry on with my cycle. Happy Thanksgiving. I'll post results once I take the test and get them back.

    And its a $6+ billion dollar company... so I'm thinking it will be the standard 5 or 10 panel test.
  22. Banned
    Husker89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,122
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Dude you are totally good
    TOTALLY GOOD!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BCH13 View Post
    Thanks to all for the posts. Plan on taking the test Saturday... pinned again last night... I realize its too late anyways, so I shall carry on with my cycle. Happy Thanksgiving. I'll post results once I take the test and get them back.

    And its a $6+ billion dollar company... so I'm thinking it will be the standard 5 or 10 panel test.
  23. New Member
    BCH13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    40.56%

    This is probably a dumb question... but what about liquid prami and stane... was going to wait until after I took the test to start them, but they shouldn't matter, right? Just didn't know if either one would show anything weird on the test... again, I realize they don't test for this...
  24. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719850
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    46.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Erowid.org has insane amounts of info on drugs, drug tests and so forth. They go into detail on all that. Just spend some time on their and read up.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  25. New Member
    BCH13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    74
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    40.56%

    Took my test last Wednesday... no issues... start new job on Monday. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks again for responses.

    On another note... went from 5'7 193lbs 13-14% bf to 207lbs (obviously water weight too) 15-16%bf in 17days on 20mg/day beastdrol... deca should be kicking in... and test shortly thereafter. This should be a fun cycle. Appetite is insane.. I wake up hungry in the middle of the night if I only take a casein shake and don't stuff my face before bed. Might up dose to 30mg for last week.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  2. Mexico To Usa "drug Tunnel" Found !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 04:25 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 04:51 PM
  4. Important question: 1-test considered a "roid"?
    By RippedForce in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 08:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in