customs problems

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i went on a long bike ride up through canada and on the way back came through customs w/o thinking and had m1t, clen, novla with me. the nolva didn't come up on their computers even using the correct term. the m1t came up as a prohormone. the liquid clen came up as a steroid and i was about to get busted. i said "it's in a different form that is legal, i'm SURE OF IT". they showed me the page that said "liquid or solid form" and i **** my pants. i thought it was over...i have been there 2 hours. needless to say finally i said "wait, it says clen-HCL" and they typed that in and guess what? it's used for horses! they then ask me "you said you used these right?" to which i QUICKLY said "nope, i just explained what people use them for, i'm gonna use them for horses, does it say it's illegal to poses clen-hcl?". he was PISSED they all were as they had like 5 agents trying get a bust on me. ended up telling me "we are going to take this and send it out for testing and if it's illegal you'll get a fine in the mail". i told him "like hell you are! you are going by the label or you are going to test it here or take ALL my drugs and have EVERYTHING tested even the tylenol and toothpaste. you said it's legal so you let it go or explain why you believe this label is false and the rest are not!" the guy **** a brick. they ended up putting it all back in my bag and saying "you're free to go".

lessons learned...if you have clen make sure the bottle says HCL or it's illegal EVEN IN LIQUID FORM! might be worth it to transfer to the stuff to bottles with other labels? i'm not saying to do that, but if you walk around with bottles that don't say clean at all you're safe. huh...just a thought! the letro didn't come up on their screens either...

just thought i'd let you all know as i thought i was in a jam. i was there freaking 3 hours!

haven't been around lately as i've been busy with military stuff and lots of ot her stuff...best of lucks guys and hello to those i know

corey

keith1569

Awards
damn thats crazy..i would have freakin passed out when that happened lol..thats good you got out safely

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
yup, i have had those in my med bag for like 4 mo so i didn't even remember or think about them or i would have been more cautious. just something to remember...and remember to watch your labels! hopefully the companies that sell the stuff will do a good job at that though...i'm glad it said "HCL" because it flagged something diff in their computer

littlemark

Awards
Corey, just want to make sure I'm reading this correctly. It was US customs that was giving you a hard time right?

I ask only because I'm in Canada and was contemplating bringing some goodies back with me from a US trip. Not that its difficult to stash things and bring them back without Canada customs getting on it or anything ...