just bout ready just need a little bit more advive

jmcg5291

Awards
Yooo im gettin ready to gear up for an mdrol cycle ive been loading my cycle assit for a week and plan to do a week more before i start. So on cycle i am taking the assit and m drol 10/20/20 and maybe another 20 if im feelin allrite. And for pct i have sns daa, cel formestane, hcgenerate and liquid nolva. My only question is how i should dose all this. Also i have enough cycle assit to run into pct should i? And any other recommendations for on cycle or pct would be great! This is a great forum and ive learned alot on here..obviously by reading not posting haha but everyone keep up the good work!

jmcg5291

Awards
Come on guys anything would be nice:unitedstates:

Beast Sports

Beast Sports

Awards
Lemme guess, first cycle?

jmcg5291

Awards
I really hate to say this but this is the first educated cycle ive done tren and h drol with horrible pcts. I know dumbb but you live and you learn had good results with other cycles but no idea what i did to my body. All my idiot friends told me all i need was inhibit e. Anyway i really dont wanna get into all that so some help would be great

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yooo im gettin ready to gear up for an mdrol cycle ive been loading my cycle assit for a week and plan to do a week more before i start. So on cycle i am taking the assit and m drol 10/20/20 and maybe another 20 if im feelin allrite. And for pct i have sns daa, cel formestane, hcgenerate and liquid nolva. My only question is how i should dose all this. Also i have enough cycle assit to run into pct should i? And any other recommendations for on cycle or pct would be great! This is a great forum and ive learned alot on here..obviously by reading not posting haha but everyone keep up the good work!
you should ALWAYS have a testosterone base with cycles. if you dont knwo why you need to do ALOT more research before you do this.
somthign liek teste or cyp or even a topical liek androgel or transaderm, maybe even possibly M1D from LG (alterd DHEA with less conversion to estrogen)

thats what I rec...