please help me put my cycle together.

AILDfan89

Awards
Hey guys, for a couple years of researching I've fallen into the trap of confusion as to what is really necessary or overboard for pcts so I had a question about that but, I also wanted to know what you guys think of taking katanadrol and helladrol for 4 weeks each, set up like this.
Weeks 1-2 helladrol, weeks 2-4 helladrol and katanadrol, and weeks 5-6 katanadrol, pct ..

I've never taken these so I want to know what you guys have to say about it. Also, my stats are way outdated and incorrect. I am currently 5'11, 185lbs, not sure fon bf. But I definitely want to lose some bf. I am looking to bulk a bit nothing massive or ridiculous and I want to dry out and get a bit leaner. Total recomp really. Do you guys think this would be a good idea to run these two compounds for my goals?

Sorry to post more than one question in one post but lastly for my pct, would forma-stanzol + forged post cycle be enough as a pct? That's how they make it seem but ifbim wrong I want to know it. Thanks guys!

AILDfan89

Awards
I messed that up actually, I meant to say weeks 1&2 would be helladrol and weeks 3&4 would be hella/katana, and weeks 5&6 would be katana, then pct.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, for a couple years of researching I've fallen into the trap of confusion as to what is really necessary or overboard for pcts so I had a question about that but, I also wanted to know what you guys think of taking katanadrol and helladrol for 4 weeks each, set up like this.
Weeks 1-2 helladrol, weeks 2-4 helladrol and katanadrol, and weeks 5-6 katanadrol, pct ..

What you should do is get a little more of each so that you can run helladrol for 6 weeks and katanadrol for 6 weeks

I would run helladrol at 75mg-100mg for 6 weeks and katana at 300mg for 6 weeks

I've never taken these so I want to know what you guys have to say about it. Also, my stats are way outdated and incorrect. I am currently 5'11, 185lbs, not sure fon bf. But I definitely want to lose some bf. I am looking to bulk a bit nothing massive or ridiculous and I want to dry out and get a bit leaner. Total recomp really. Do you guys think this would be a good idea to run these two compounds for my goals?

Yes. If your diet and cardio are on lock, you will be able to recomp with this cycle

Sorry to post more than one question in one post but lastly for my pct, would forma-stanzol + forged post cycle be enough as a pct? That's how they make it seem but ifbim wrong I want to know it. Thanks guys!

Your PCT should be as follows....

SERM
DAA
Anti-estrogen of your choice (so forma would work here)
Test booster of your choice (this can be forged post cycle)
See bolded above :)

AILDfan89

Awards
Thanks for the perfect answer. You recommend 6 weeks of each and starting and finishing at the same time?
How high of calorie intake would you recommend, also I am trying to build some mass so should I keep cardio low or balanced with building? The reason I ask so much is because I'm sort of confused with these compounds, they seem to he appropriate for both building and cutting. And lastly what would you recommend as the seem and daa?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
put in a test base!
if nto teste or cyp or another injectable then transaderm or even M1D (from LG) pct can be very simple.
nolvadex 20mg ed for 3-4weeks.
also i would rec HCGenerate 4 -5 weeks leading upto PCT (but not into it) to help with recovery.
also dont expect much gains in only 4 weeks regardless of the compound. it take time to build REAL muscle, alot of guy think they gained 20lgb in a cycle when 80% of it is water . and im nto talkign fat or belly water i mean muscles pummped up with water and they LOOK liek there all real mucle but over time it gose away.
gaining mass will take YEARS of hard work with or without steroids. just mentioning this incase you dont know.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
also i normally rec havign an AI on hand ALWAYS when on cycle just in case