Prohormone Steel Crusher

frostbite116

Awards
I am planning on taking my first ph cycle ever, i plan on running steelcrushers with stanza p... is this ok for a first ph my pct is nolvadex at 20 mgs for 2 weeks with advanced cycle support. After this cycle i plan on running russian bear with cellmass creatine and p6 with triblus to get my natural levels back in check... will this get my natural levels in check and how does this cycle look?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Steel Crushers is SuperDrol if not mistaken. I would not run SD as first cycle, and definitely would not stack it as first time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look into halotest-25 which is p-mag or hdrol.

Those are first timer compounds.

Either rate what's so great about this Russian Bear weight gainer?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look into halotest-25 which is p-mag or hdrol.

Those are first timer compounds.

Either rate what's so great about this Russian Bear weight gainer?

gward

Awards
I did H-Drol my first one, decided I'd stick to natural stuff after that because of sides. Supposedly it has some of the lowest sides with it. Also I thought you should take the SERM for at least 4 wks with a 4 wk cycle. You can see what I did if you do an advance search for my user name (can't post the link yet) as well as some of the gains I made.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did H-Drol my first one, decided I'd stick to natural stuff after that because of sides. Supposedly it has some of the lowest sides with it. Also I thought you should take the SERM for at least 4 wks with a 4 wk cycle. You can see what I did if you do an advance search for my user name (can't post the link yet) as well as some of the gains I made.
What's sides did you have with hdrol?

frostbite116

Awards
i already orderd the steel crushers and the p stanz- will it be bad if i run these two with protien and for pct i used nolvadex advanced cycle support and p6? will i maintian libido and gains if i just use nolvadex and advanced cycle support? please help i am veryu inexperienced when it come to this and dont want to make a mistake

frostbite116

Awards
chill, im not dumb just tryna gain some weight maintian it and not loose my libido, so if anyone would like to help me i would appricate it

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You are taking what is arguably the most potent oral steroid and arguably most toxic, stackng it with another prohormone which will add even more stress on your body. If you have bought them and already decided to run them, then why are you asking? if this is your first cycle, then what will your second and third look like?
Libido and sex drive will go bye bye for a while. if not on cycle, during PCT. Nolva will be good for PCT if you run it for 4 weeks. Don't run itvfor just two. How long are you planing on running the cycle?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first of all steel crusher's is a Co. .. its not a name of a ph/roid .. so what did you get exactly ?
epimints ? dymtheberry, halo cherry, hulk(i hope not)

and what is stanzaP ? u mean p-stanz by cel ?

frostbite116

Awards
Steelcrushers are a ph i thought and i wont stack it with p stanz but i do have the steelcrushers. i plan on only running one cyycle and be9ng done with this forever i just wanted to have a very good cycle which i plan on running for a month... what can i do to keep my libido? and for pct i will use nolvadex for 4 weeks with advanced cycle support. Also i plan on taking p6 to keep my natural test levels back when off this, if there is somthing better then p6 i will take that but I rele want to gain weight and size but keep my libido

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
Man your going to regret this, do your homework and be patient man..

frostbite116

Awards
i got steelcrusher dymtheberry and yes i was planning on running it with p-stanz by cel but i am concerend with keeping my libido and gains after the cycle.. i am using p6 advanced cycel support and nolvadex

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i got steelcrusher dymtheberry and yes i was planning on running it with p-stanz by cel but i am concerend with keeping my libido and gains after the cycle.. i am using p6 advanced cycel support and nolvadex
yeah u will lose your libido for sure .. dymth. is harsh stuff .. similiar to superdrol .. research mdrol reviews and youll see .. for a first cycle .. go with either halodrol or get 2 more bottles of p-stanz and run the 3bottles for 5-6weeks

frostbite116

Awards
yeah u will lose your libido for sure .. dymth. is harsh stuff .. similiar to superdrol .. research mdrol reviews and youll see .. for a first cycle .. go with either halodrol or get 2 more bottles of p-stanz and run the 3bottles for 5-6weeks
Dayum aiight cuz i have the steelcrusher but if it will **** me hard i wont take it, Out of the ones you suggested which will get me the biggest? And what will i need to do to keep my libido with my pct... **** will the dymth rele be that bad?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Honestly you are way too skinny to be running prohormones. And it is not something you run once and you will be set for life. You will most likely lose most of the gains, if not all, within a month or two because you are skinny which means you are not eating like a beast to gain the weight and maintain it. I'm sure you think otherwise though.
I hear AnaBeta incease appetite a lot, and people reporting great gains on it. if your goal is to gain 5-10lbs, be safe, and not deal with loss of libido, it is a safe bet. Even Some PH users use it. You could add natural test boosters such as DAA too. I will be running this combo myself starting Today.
Steroids are only safe if done right and it is a way of life. It require certain eating, training and supplementation habits. They are not a one time fix thing.
Do what you feel best, if you choose to go the steroid route, any safer steroid will do good job since it is your very first cycle. But you will lose libido and you will most likely lose the gains after a while.

Good luck, and continue your questions in the Anabolics section if you have other questions.

Ezskanken

Awards
Man your going to regret this, do your homework and be patient man..
I would listen to this. Have you done any kind of prior searching for yourself, or did you just log on asking questions? Because it almost seems that way.

frostbite116

Awards
sry for the wrong post... i will post in anabolic section

frostbite116

Awards
idk my friends dad is a body builder and gave these to his kid, and his kid got big... i ordered them after doing little reserch, however the resrrch i did said gains were around 8-10 pounds which is why i orderd it..... i figured it was not too bad becasue my friends dad gave it to his son.

gward

Awards
What's sides did you have with hdrol?
Pumps, even though I was taking taurine, kidney inflammation (back pain etc), destroyed libido for awhile, elevated LFT's which caused suspicion. I gained about 10 lbs which isn't bad, but then lost some of the gains during PCT, it's taken me forever get back to the same weight I was lifting at the end of the cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Pumps, even though I was taking taurine, kidney inflammation (back pain etc), destroyed libido for awhile, elevated LFT's which caused suspicion. I gained about 10 lbs which isn't bad, but then lost some of the gains during PCT, it's taken me forever get back to the same weight I was lifting at the end of the cycle.
That's no fun were u running 6 weeks at 100mg for 1 or 2 of those weeks?