Alergic reaction to M4OHN

Stingray

Awards
Well I am halfway through my first week of my second M4OHN cycle. I ran a cycle a month ago for 4 weeks and liked the compound. Noticed some body composition changes and didnt notice any of the "Normal" sides. I did however develop a rash on the inside of my thigh. I didnt Think much about it at the time, kinda figured it was a alergic reaction to somthing, but didnt put 2 and 2 together. Well after my 4wks, I cycled off and shortly there after the rash went away. Last Sunday I decided to do anther cycle (the first cycle was mostly figuring out dosages) and after several days the rash appears again. Sucks! :( I was running the M4OHN at 22 mgs this time spaced out 5 times during the day. I was using an OO solution and tabs from DS. I guess its possible that I am sensitive to somthing (binders) in the tabs, but probably not. And even if this was the case, it wouldnt help me with the 2 unopened bottles I have left.

Just thought I would share and see if any body else has had this type of reaction to this (or any other anabolic)

Purple Huskies

Awards
When I did M4OHN + M1,4ADD cycle. I had to stop it midway becasue of rash and hives. I am not sure which one of them was causing a problem. I will run them separtely soon to see which one. But at this time, I cannot say which one it could be either M4OHN, M1,4ADD or PEG400.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am halfway through my first week of my second M4OHN cycle. I ran a cycle a month ago for 4 weeks and liked the compound. Noticed some body composition changes and didnt notice any of the "Normal" sides. I did however develop a rash on the inside of my thigh. I didnt Think much about it at the time, kinda figured it was a alergic reaction to somthing, but didnt put 2 and 2 together. Well after my 4wks, I cycled off and shortly there after the rash went away. Last Sunday I decided to do anther cycle (the first cycle was mostly figuring out dosages) and after several days the rash appears again. Sucks! :( I was running the M4OHN at 22 mgs this time spaced out 5 times during the day. I was using an OO solution and tabs from DS. I guess its possible that I am sensitive to somthing (binders) in the tabs, but probably not. And even if this was the case, it wouldnt help me with the 2 unopened bottles I have left.

Just thought I would share and see if any body else has had this type of reaction to this (or any other anabolic)

Maybe try a lower dosage.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would give it a little more time off, and then go for it again.

Stingray

Awards
I would give it a little more time off, and then go for it again.
Ya I probably will. It still sucks I had to cut my cycle short. I was thinking also next time on trying just the powder solution to possible eliminate any issues with binders in the tabs (however far reaching that might be). The rash is pain, once its there its hard to get rid of it. It itchs so ya scratch it which makes it worse, on and on...

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I had hives and rash like that a couple years ago running androstendiol....someone told me it was related to a buildup in estrogen?

Judo Tom

Awards
the same thing happened to me when using 1test and 4ad in a trans and i was never able to use it again whenever i tried the rash came back