- 11-18-2011, 07:18 PM
- 11-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Personally? I would skip the two weeks at 60 and start with 90. You have the progestin issues covered I see. So, try to work up to 120. If no nipple issues, then rock on.
My experience? I got nipple issues at 120. But, I simply added p5p and all was well after that. You're beyond that with what you listed for progestin issues. I'm doing transdermal Trenazone that has a higher bioavaliabity at 95mg + p5p and still no nipple issues.
I like Tren / dienolone because I'm old and, I'm on TRT. But, it FN keeps me strong,lean, vascular, and pissed off most of the time
My three cents!
- 11-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Can you elaborate on p5p? Is that just an AI?
11-19-2011, 02:14 PM
p5p is better form of B6 that helps with prolactin issues.
Presa, what did you dose it at?
11-19-2011, 03:29 PM
11-20-2011, 04:04 PM
I just took my first dose of X-Mass. P-5-p is on the way. I have Torem for PCT.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RepThat21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-23-2011, 03:50 AM
- By phatmike0704 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2010, 12:04 AM
- By edwitt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2010, 11:00 PM
- By SteelEntity in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2008, 10:19 PM
- By CEDeoudes59 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-30-2005, 01:32 AM