epi pulse or superdrol pulse

BFSanimal

Awards
a little bit about me first ive been lifting for about 7 years all for football. my previous and only cycle i did was hdrol and i liked it a lot but got hospitalized during my pct and lost a lot of weight and probably 30 to 40% of the strength. so originally was going to make my next cycle an epi cycle straight but forgot that orbit is out of epistrong. i started looking around for other epistane products and came across a couple logs about SD pulse and it sounded pretty effective. i read DR D's guide to pulsing awhile back and it sounded like something id want to try. i know im not ready to run a superdrol cycle straight through and pulsing for about 5 to 6 weeks with less chance for gyno and other sides sounds great. so should i run epi staight or pulsed or a SD pulse? what do you guys think?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Superdrol and Google

BFSanimal

Awards
im looking for oppinions on which cycle based on my lifting and cycling experience along with the sport i play, not research on the product.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I prefer epi pulsed, SD has too many sides. JMO

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
No, in my opinion the milder the better, Epi is mild, I want gains that dont dissipate with mild sides if any, Dhea is good for that, no mega doses of anything. Shrinking and shut down arent worth a little more muscle that dissappears after you stop. JMO for what its worth.

BFSanimal

Awards
what type of gains were made from your epi cycle? and what were your cycle specifics

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Im 58, epi pulse just helps maintain, its massive amounts of food that are anabolic. JMO

amethyst

Awards
been reading more on pulse cycle and it seems the stronger fast acting compounds work best. Been debateing on trying a pulse with volume training 2 days a week. Gvt training done right 2days a week can yield 10 to 15lbs over ten weeks, I'd think if you dosed 30 to 40mg sd over that same ten weeks for the 2 workout days only you could double the gains without the glycogen buildup and in turn keep 90% or more of the gains with a basic pct, would assume otc would work with only a 2day pulse. Would like dr.d's feedback on idea but not sure how to contact him. I do believe sd would be alot more effective than epi, and you would only deal minimal sides, most likely lethargy.

BFSanimal

Awards
ya i was thinking of doing a sd pulse if i was going to but now i thinnk im looking at doing something more natural at the moment because im making good gains right now with my diet in check. ive been looking at x-factor advanced by molecular nutrition and and getting pretty interested in tha. any thoughts

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I have pulsed both. Epistane Requires higher doses compared to Superdrol. Plus the Superdrol provides more immediate results. Epi is a lot milder however.