LG Stack Advice

chr_edw

Awards
Ordered a few items today to start building a stack. Need some help on what else I might need to get the best results.

Ordered :

LG Sciences Form-X

LG T-911 ( came free with purchase )

LG MMv3 (Methyl Masterdrol )

DAA Powder

Will order soon :

LG Methyl 1-D 90

Should I start something before the LG M 1-D and MMv3 ? Will the Form-X work instead of the Formadrol that they sell in the trifecta stack ?

Will also be using :

Optimum Multi

Fish Oil

BCAA

and plenty of protein.

Also is ok to use a pre-workout with caffeine ( have hemo-rage black ) ? If not how about the universal shock-therapy that I already have ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Miky

Miky

Awards
I'm about to use lg stack too but alot of ppl talk about DAA What is it ??
Just wondering how u use it with lg stack ?

I use lg trifecta stack before whole kit work pretty good for me now I'm about to take it again
Tell me more about DAA

THAX

Miky

Miky

Awards
i've personally never taken that stack. but DAA is normally taken at 3grams everyday. so i would assume that you would just dose 3grams a day anytime.. but before doing so. i hope someone else here can confirm that i am right. idk if stacking it with this lg stack would change the dosing on DAA
Sound good but some ppl saying take with PTC after u took lg stack

Miky

Miky

Awards
yea i know OP stated hes taking it during cycle.. ive always seen people take something like DAA as a PCT.. because u want to raise ur test levels after u finished a cycle..
and if u plan on using it PCT just do 3grams everyday.. u can use it for just the 4weeks PCT if you want.. but DAA can be used for up to 12weeks then cycle off
Ok that was really helped me bro thaxx

chr_edw

Awards
I used the powder 1st thing in the morning with some Recoverpro lemon.