HELP HELP HELP

new2thisworld

Awards
i just got out the marines and worked out my whole 4 years of my enlistment. im at 165lbs. 5'10. yes i know just keep working out but i will be the one to say i am going to cheat it sorry if it disatisfies anybody or if you think im too young for it. i have been waiting to get out to start my FIRST cycle and need all the advice i can get, comments, bitching moans or complaints.
my plans are 12wk of deca and sus.
wheybolic extreme 60
coenzyme q10
glutamine
biotin
krill ... throughout my cycle and working out 3 days on 1 off.. now i have the time to work out 2 times a day different body parts
i do not have anything yet planned out for pct supps to take. . . . advice please help.
also how i should take my shots, best places to take them and days i should take them.
when i should exactly start my pct and how i should end my deca and sus cycle
please if you have the time help me out i highly appreciate it and thank you
3531 motor t plt
ohhrahh

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I assume your 21...if not then this is the only post your gonna get...
Drop the deca, run sus only. More is not better on first cycle, your gonna have awesome results with sus only. Plus how are you going to differentiate between the 2 drugs if a problem occurs?
Do more research, man. We are here to answer questions, but when you post up that you don't know where to shoot, how to shoot or how to pct, it shows you have no clue about what your getting yourself into....

new2thisworld

Awards
i am doing all the research i can before i start and i have received many thoughts by my friends who have taking it but i would like to take it world wide and get advice from other people here out there personal opinions and experiences as well as research up on it. ive been told to shoot up arms butt traps but i want more advice on that told when i should take them but want more and more advice before i start. i dont want my penis to fall off i read up on products for pct but i want to hear what you all have to say. i want to know how i should end my cycle every thing i can find out the more the better. i have my wife (nurse) to give me the shots. i just want to know as much as i can before i start..

when you say
Plus how are you going to differentiate between the 2 drugs if a problem occurs?
what type of problems have you heard that can occur?
thank you for you thoughts

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If you don't know the problems you can run into, you arent ready. Deca or any 19nor is too potent with too many sides to take your first cycle. If you don't know what a 19nor is, you shouldn't be taking it. If you don't know what cabergoline or bromocriptine is, you shouldn't be taking it. Only run test if you run anything at all. My 2 cents is you aren't ready. Pin your glutes quads and delts. No reason to pin your traps,chest, or arms unless you are pinning so much that you've ran out of not-sore real estate in the bigger muscles to inject into.

new2thisworld

Awards
fantastic i love learning more i know i will read a lot about how i am not ready and i do not deny it thats why i want to know it all before i do take it it may be months before i do start and i just starting gathering my facts as of yesterday. but thank you very much for pointing out new things i will look it up

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I would go with just a one ester test for your first time around ....enanthate is the most commonly recommended for newbs...just inject 2x a week, and deca just once.

I used both nolva and clomid for my pct, waiting two weeks after last injection to let the ester clear out...a regular AI should be kept around in case sensitive nip issues ....I used cabergoline after I got deca pecka ;)

I think that's the basics....I'm using my phone and its a PITA

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
O, and I got all the bloating, insomnia, broken boner, and lethargy from the deca at 300/week, so I upped the test from 500 to 600/week to help combat the sides....I read double the test over the deca...anyway it doesn't agree with me.

I would almost say just do a plain test e run 250/ 2x a week, then you'll get an idea of how to do injections, figure out how to do a proper pct, see how you like injectibles, etc.

new2thisworld

Awards
ive also been told a good cycle is
dianol 10 mg 2x daily w/ 1cc 200mg of enathate test a week for 3 weeks
then 2cc a week for 3 weeks stop for 4 weeks

new2thisworld

Awards
has anyone heard of yohimbe by universal

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive also been told a good cycle is
dianol 10 mg 2x daily w/ 1cc 200mg of enathate test a week for 3 weeks
then 2cc a week for 3 weeks stop for 4 weeks
Are you asking about doing test e for 3 weeks at 200 and then 3 weeks at 400 and ending the cycle?

new2thisworld

Awards
yes and wait 2 weeks and do hcg this bodybuilder told me that

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Week 1-4: dianabol at 25-30mg per day
Week 1-10: deca at 250-300mg per week
Week 1-10: test enanthate at 250-300mg per week
Week 1-16: arimidex at .25mg every other day
Week 13-16: nolvadex at 20mg everyday

If you are just looking for a standard cycle, this is it. Look no further. You are done. Injections are easy, just Google it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
yes and wait 2 weeks and do hcg this bodybuilder told me that
Your bodybuilder friend is retarded. 500mg test-e per week, 12-14 weeks. No Oral steroids, inject test 2 times a week, you shouldn't have to stray from your glutes/quads for injections at that rate. First cycle, test only. You're gonna blow up without anything else. Plus if you take a second hormone and have problems, you won't be able to determine which was giving you issues (though my thoughts would be your issues would be from the deca). Deca needs a whole lot of support supplements to run it, and even then you might still have issues. I don't see a real reason to run deca unless you are trying to repair an injury. Otherwise there are better and safer steroids to use, but we can save those decisions for your second cycle. I applaud you at your ability to wait and learn, most people make up their minds and want to start slamming their glutes the next day. Steroids are a "this may affect you for the rest of your life" decision and going down the rabbit hole to the dark side is quite the venture into unknown territory for most. Please prepare for your journey appropriately.

new2thisworld

Awards
i really appreciate everything you guys are telling me love the knowledge im still researching

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your bodybuilder friend is retarded. 500mg test-e per week, 12-14 weeks. No Oral steroids, inject test 2 times a week, you shouldn't have to stray from your glutes/quads for injections at that rate. First cycle, test only. You're gonna blow up without anything else. Plus if you take a second hormone and have problems, you won't be able to determine which was giving you issues (though my thoughts would be your issues would be from the deca). Deca needs a whole lot of support supplements to run it, and even then you might still have issues. I don't see a real reason to run deca unless you are trying to repair an injury. Otherwise there are better and safer steroids to use, but we can save those decisions for your second cycle. I applaud you at your ability to wait and learn, most people make up their minds and want to start slamming their glutes the next day. Steroids are a "this may affect you for the rest of your life" decision and going down the rabbit hole to the dark side is quite the venture into unknown territory for most. Please prepare for your journey appropriately.
Everything here

new2thisworld

Awards
i got a 3cc syringe w/ a 25g needle will that be good for my shots

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
i got a 3cc syringe w/ a 25g needle will that be good for my shots
LOL, that is good for ONE (1) shot and NO MORE!!!......never ever ever reuse a needle.

shopmedvet.com for cheap sterile needles and syringes

new2thisworld

Awards
yeah well i know that my wife got me 25 needles and about 10 syringes, is that enough for a cycle or do i need more

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just got out the marines and worked out my whole 4 years of my enlistment. im at 165lbs. 5'10. yes i know just keep working out but i will be the one to say i am going to cheat it sorry if it disatisfies anybody or if you think im too young for it. i have been waiting to get out to start my FIRST cycle and need all the advice i can get, comments, bitching moans or complaints.
my plans are 12wk of deca and sus.
wheybolic extreme 60
coenzyme q10
glutamine
biotin
krill ... throughout my cycle and working out 3 days on 1 off.. now i have the time to work out 2 times a day different body parts
i do not have anything yet planned out for pct supps to take. . . . advice please help.
also how i should take my shots, best places to take them and days i should take them.
when i should exactly start my pct and how i should end my deca and sus cycle
please if you have the time help me out i highly appreciate it and thank you
3531 motor t plt
ohhrahh
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/186714-just-want-say.html

new2thisworld

Awards
i am in no rush and i appreciate that you are looking out for the newbies and you say im doing my research on websites through google and reading up on alot of things pages and pages worth i have been giving excellent advice on this website.. and that is why i also ask through here for advice. the more i can get out of this before i start the better i have already learned more than what my friends who are on it do and schooling them on what to do better yet shooting them advice since they do not have a computer but once again young sir thank you and appreciate any insight you can throw my way
and no i do not get butt hurt easily i was in the marines where you really get ****talked thank you for your concerns

new2thisworld

Awards
i have been looking online site to purchase pct products.. basically any product but i am very skepticle about purchasing online if anyone can recommend one, will be fantastic

new2thisworld

Awards
ive been researching on pct and i narrowed it down to nolva and hcgenerate if anyones experience is it kool if low on money to just take nolva or to do both or something else but for sure i want to get nolva

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, that book i recomended would take care of all your needs and concerns, it's a shame people who want to use aas are so cheap, or lazy to get it and read through it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, that book i recomended would take care of all your needs and concerns, it's a shame people who want to use aas are so cheap, or lazy to get it and read through it.
Have you read/looked though seth roberts book? If so, how does it compare to llewellyns book?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have not read/looked through it, just read 2nd had profiles that have been posted from the book.

based off of those profiles, and seth's post here, i would imagine it would also be a very informative book.