How noticiable is anavar

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
I am about to run my first cycle. I am going to run 50 mg anavar Ed for 6 weeks then post cycle with nova. I was wondering how noticeable anavar is because I don't want people to know that I am taking a steroid. Also I was wonder how much my max bench would go up, I can currently max at 250.

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
It's mild for a steroid, but much more noticeable than something like creatine. You will make gains, but don't expect miracles. You could easily gain 25-30lbs on your bench.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg of just var for 6 weeks, should be a nice cycle, probably by the 2,3rd week, people are going to be commenting on how much bigger you look.

I just talk about no explode, muscle tech, creatine, and eating & training hard.

barry2313

barry2313

Awards
ok thanks guys for the help. Also my body weight is at 160 right now, how much weight do you think that i will gain will a good diet.

R

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Depends on a LOT of things, but most likely somewhere in the 0-5lb range...

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
50mg for 6wks.....ehh. 90mg for 6wks = fun

anavar is very mild and needs to be dose high for males to see results. Keep in mind this stuff is give to children, older people(65+), cancer/aids patients (so they can maintain muscle) and even women (rare but does happen) for all sorts of reasons/medical conditions.

If you can get var you should also be able to get test, test e @ 300mg (very low) pinned once a wk would make this cycle totally different. i know needles may not be something you want to do but test is about 1/4 the cost of anavar and stacking them is a great cycle.

var
80/90/90/90/90/90/90/90
test e
300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
50mg for 6wks.....ehh. 90mg for 6wks = fun

anavar is very mild and needs to be dose high for males to see results. Keep in mind this stuff is give to children, older people(65+), cancer/aids patients (so they can maintain muscle) and even women (rare but does happen) for all sorts of reasons/medical conditions.

If you can get var you should also be able to get test, test e @ 300mg (very low) pinned once a wk would make this cycle totally different. i know needles may not be something you want to do but test is about 1/4 the cost of anavar and stacking them is a great cycle.

var
80/90/90/90/90/90/90/90
test e
300/300/300/300/300/300/300/300
I agree with everything gymrat has stated.

That being said, if you're not wanting to get comments from people thinking you're cycling, stick with your initial plan. I personally wouldn't run it that low and without test because I'd feel like I was wasting precious anavar, but then again, I also don't weigh 160 lbs and wouldn't have people wondering if I'm using something or not as a concern.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, out of curiosity, how old are you?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100mg of test e & 20mg of var were given to hiv patients, and they gained 8kg's ( about 17lbs) of fat free mass (lean muscle).

yea, if you added in a low dose of test to your var, at 50mg, you'll gain a lot more, dont expect 17lbs of lean muscle tissue, you aren't a hiv patient.

but the point is, adding test to var makes it better, and it doesn't have to be super high dosages to have okay gains.

but being your first cycle ever, I would estimate you gain about 5-10lbs. with just the var. this isn't anything extreme.

a nice cycle, easy to maintain gains, little to zero sides or risk.

for a regular user of aas, i'd say a higher dosage would be better, of course, but you aren't an experienced user, this is your first cycle. keep it simple, go with low dosages as long as you can.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mg of just var for 6 weeks, should be a nice cycle, probably by the 2,3rd week, people are going to be commenting on how much bigger you look.

I just talk about no explode, muscle tech, creatine, and eating & training hard
I use the same line for test, SD, Phera, Dienolone, etc. You'd be amazed at how gullable the average gym enthusiast is, lol.

Granted, the last cycle I went from 310 X 2 on squats to 345 X 1 on squats in 1 week, haha! I couldn't talk myself outta that one if I was Obama!

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
100mg of test e & 20mg of var were given to hiv patients, and they gained 8kg's ( about 17lbs) of fat free mass (lean muscle).

yea, if you added in a low dose of test to your var, at 50mg, you'll gain a lot more, dont expect 17lbs of lean muscle tissue, you aren't a hiv patient.

but the point is, adding test to var makes it better, and it doesn't have to be super high dosages to have okay gains.

but being your first cycle ever, I would estimate you gain about 5-10lbs. with just the var. this isn't anything extreme.

a nice cycle, easy to maintain gains, little to zero sides or risk.

for a regular user of aas, i'd say a higher dosage would be better, of course, but you aren't an experienced user, this is your first cycle. keep it simple, go with low dosages as long as you can.
The var is going to run him 150-180 total, he could pick up one 10ml/250mg bottle of test e and run 350mg while on the var. his gains would be twice as good and it would only run him another 50 bux. shoot makes me wana jump on the GP sale....

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with everything gymrat has stated.

That being said, if you're not wanting to get comments from people thinking you're cycling, stick with your initial plan. I personally wouldn't run it that low and without test because I'd feel like I was wasting precious anavar, but then again, I also don't weigh 160 lbs and wouldn't have people wondering if I'm using something or not as a concern.
Yeah, Var comes in at $.88 per every 10mg or $4.40 per every 50mg from my sources..which is too freggin much if u ask me. I'd have to guarantee that I'd be gettin the most out of it with 80mg/day and stacked of course.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
yea, from my guy 50 10mg tabs is 65 bux. thats a lot for an oral, sh!t it better work miracles and do reach arounds lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The var is going to run him 150-180 total, he could pick up one 10ml/250mg bottle of test e and run 350mg while on the var. his gains would be twice as good and it would only run him another 50 bux. shoot makes me wana jump on the GP sale....
if you are talking about who i think you are talking about, i dont trust that lab, i saw them selling methyl trenbolone in 50mg tabs, i called them on it, and now their methyl tren tabs have i think 250mcg's or w/e.

anyhow, i took his op as he already had the var. as he didn't say he was thinking of running var, or getting it, but he is going to be running var at 50mg for 6 weeks.

I bought var once, but probably wont ever buy it again, i think it's a waste of money, unless you have that kind of money to throw around.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
yea, from my guy 50 10mg tabs is 65 bux. thats a lot for an oral, sh!t it better work miracles and do reach arounds lol
Thats nothing for var. Most var costs between 2-4 dollars a tab. Var is by far the most expensive oral. Probably 2x the price of dbol or Tbol.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And why again is it so much? Sure, its a great option for women and little AIDS kids, but why else is it so much? Not enough competitors making Oxan? Or is it only available on the Pharma level?